benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'm not refusing. I'm on a tablet and I don't know how to do links.

Look, we gonna wrap this up quick. You hear/see him do something and think its great, PC whatever. I see the same things, hear the same words and I come to a different conclusion. Ppl on here have GOT to stop insinuating ppl aren't honest. Its called perspective. I have a different perspective. I hear/see him and really think he's a disgrace who hates white Americans. That's what I think. I'm free to think it. You're free to think what you want. No? Yes.

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm never wrong either..lol.

The video I posted says otherwise. He literally says he has no sympathy for anyone who destroys their own community and that what happened in Ferguson does not justify violence. These are literally the words coming out of his mouth. To twist it into something else is dishonest. You were shown to be demonstrably wrong. The correct course of action would be to apologize.

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Then turns around and says, he understands ppl being upset at the verdict but they have to accept it. Again, you think as you wish. I'll think what I want.

Here is the entire transcript that you speak of. In no way does he say anything that suggests he was encouraging rioters. Showing empathy for their frustration? Sure. A kid died, of course he is going to understand the frustration. But he is not condoning what they are doing.He offers no sympathy for that. He also is not demonizing police officers. In fact in this transcript, he is offering his support to the police and encouraging better communication among police officers and the residents of community.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...ouncement-decision-grand-jury-ferguson-missou

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Truth is perspective. We have a different perspective. I say the man's a disgrace to go over to Hiroshima a few days before Memorial day and hear the poor victim stories. I do not like the man, I think he wanted to disgrace us and thats my truth. You can think he's great...that's fine.

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Truth is perspective. We have a different perspective. I say the man's a disgrace to go over to Hiroshima a few days before Memorial day and hear the poor victim stories. I do not like the man, I think he wanted to disgrace us and thats my truth. You can think he's great...that's fine.

You were twisting his words into something they were not. I think you might realize that right now and want to shift the conversation to something different. I won't bite. You were shown to be wrong in regards to his comments on Ferguson.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
No, I wasn't. This is how I feel and I believe he is saying what I think he is. I think he's dirt. I'm not twisting anything. I believe he is clear. He hates us. If I thought he was a good guy then why would I twist him if its not what I hear? Makes no sense. Don't assume stuff. Its not nice. You're like, twisting me.

Upvote 0

JonFromMinnesota

Sep 3, 2015
Minnesota
✟52,766.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No, I wasn't. This is how I feel and I believe he is saying what I think he is. I think he's dirt. I'm not twisting anything. I believe he is clear. He hates us. If I thought he was a good guy then why would I twist him if its not what I hear? Makes no sense. Don't assume stuff. Its not nice. You're like, twisting me.

You made a claim that he was demonizing police officers and accepting riots. I showed you evidence that he was not. You were wrong. Get over it. The disgust you express towards him is irrational.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You made a claim that he was demonizing police officers and accepting riots. I showed you evidence that he was not. You were wrong. Get over it. The disgust you express towards him is irrational.
Obama publicly said that he supported the Occupy Wall Street protests. And those protests included riots all over the place.

Upvote 0