benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
He's got his delegates... He's the nominee. He is so funny. That's why I'm on the Trump train. He's funny. He says he wants to rent a huge stadium and debate Sanders, getting the highest rating that ever was and give the money to charity. And ppl have to ask, how's he going to get the country out of hock?

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
They both say they wanna do it. And y'all keep saying stuff like this and y'all keep getting proven wrong. They wanna do a pay per view but cheap, and give money to charity. And that poca-liz, why does she want to debate Trump? If Hills would woman up and debate Sanders...but she is just twisted by Trump turning this campaign on its buttocks. I love it...she's so use to the slick slimy game, she don't know what to do with Trump taking her off the political beaten path.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hopefully Sanders' supporters will tune in and see that Trump is a completely unacceptable alternative to their candidate and a person whose goals and values differ from theirs.

Its Bernie of bust for me.

Clinton is a lying, crooked shill for the billionaire class.

A Trump Presidency would hasten the working class to finally see the light and bring down the Elites and get on the Sanders Express...

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟936,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Chicken Trump has pulled out.

Bernie would have roasted him alive. Just like he's going to roast Clinton in California...
Pulled out of what? A debate that never was? A debate between a nominee and a non-nominee? Oh, ok he pulled out of that. Yeah, that's news. The only thing Bernie will roast is a joint.

Reactions: benedictaoo
Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pulled out of what? A debate that never was? A debate between a nominee and a non-nominee? Oh, ok he pulled out of that. Yeah, that's news. The only thing Bernie will roast is a joint.
Yes, Chicken Trump had his [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] handed to him on a plate by the Legend.

In Donaldese, 'Suck in up'...:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Yes, Chicken Trump had his [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] handed to him on a plate by the Legend.

In Donaldese, 'Suck in up'...:p
But you want the best part? Love him or hate him, he's helping Bernie. And I do hope Sander Democrats gets real and starts learning from Republicans, don't take the DNC's garbage. I'm a firm believer if the Democrat ppl want Sanders, then Sanders who they should get but Hills made so many deals with these bozo's.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Lol...yeah, if it wasn't for Trump, we'd be, Bernie who? He's keeping him relevant, that and Hillary about to get locked up.

Upvote 0

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
But you want the best part? Love him or hate him, he's helping Bernie. And I do hope Sander Democrats gets real and starts learning from Republicans, don't take the DNC's garbage. I'm a firm believer if the Democrat ppl want Sanders, then Sanders who they should get but Hills made so many deals with these bozo's.
Anyone but Hillary for me.

Clearly Bernie is the man. But my second choice is Trump. He will be such a disaster, the Sanders revolution will be hastened far more by a Trump Oval Office than a Clinton one...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

S.ilvio

Jul 16, 2011
Dublin
✟341,909.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lol...yeah, if it wasn't for Trump, we'd be, Bernie who? He's keeping him relevant, that and Hillary about to get locked up.
Its ok. Trump pulled out. Chicken little couldn't hack the heat.

Feeling the Bern is had to take when you're a morally corrupt, megalomaniac, egotist. Just ask Hillary...

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Its ok. Trump pulled out. Chicken little couldn't hack the heat.

Feeling the Bern is had to take when you're a morally corrupt, megalomaniac, egotist. Just ask Hillary...
Read your article, it has to do with Trump turning this into a free for all. Still nothing on MSM...waiting on Trumps rally in Cal. Violent protesters, prolly paid by Bern's, or hills... You gotta pay protesters to be violent? Not a good look for demos, they out there smoking pot and starting fires. Boy, not a good look...

Upvote 0