2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't need anymore names, just give me anything else that supports your denial of a female Holy Spirit.

You need the Love of God which means the same exact thing as the Holy Spirit of God, the Law of God, and all those other SYMBOLIC NAMES I used to describe INFORMATION that is set in a program called Eternal Life.

It is INFORMATION that forms male and female bodies of flesh for created MAN and GOD. So the Holy Spirit ( CHRIST ), also known as the Word of God contains everything visible and invisible that created MAN will experience forever and ever.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible is NOT THE TEACHER of anything. Only God through the Holy Spirit can teach a created MAN who MAN is and what the flesh of MAN is.

Really? Then why are you and Kenneth coming up with different ideas? You both claim to be taught directly by God Himself.

How could this be?

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
No, that is incorrect. The "comforter," is the Holy Ghost, not the Holy Spirit, John 14:26 KJV. See, that is the problem you get with using another version of scripture; other than the KJV Bible. You are not reading the Word of God!

No problem KR, here are the same verses in the AV:

John 14 KJV
16 And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

He is known as: Another Comforter/the Holy Ghost/The Spirit of truth!

Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Really? Then why are you and Kenneth coming up with different ideas? You both claim to be taught directly by God Himself.

It is written, "Many are called but only a few were chosen". Kenneth doesn't know anything about the Beast of Daniel and Revelation which is the most important knowledge to be taught by the Holy Spirit of God to reveal the Tree of Life ( the Truth ).

As Kenneth what he knows about the Beast and why it was necessary. Then come and ask God's true servant whose body is typing this sentence for me.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
It is written, "Many are called but only a few were chosen". Kenneth doesn't know anything about the Beast of Daniel and Revelation which is the most important knowledge to be taught by the Holy Spirit of God to reveal the Tree of Life ( the Truth ).

As Kenneth what he knows about the Beast and why it was necessary. Then come and ask God's true servant whose body is typing this sentence for me.

Are you saying that only those with the special knowledge that you have are God's elect?

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No, that is incorrect. The "comforter," is the Holy Ghost, not the Holy Spirit, John 14:26 KJV. See, that is the problem you get with using another version of scripture; other than the KJV Bible. You are not reading the Word of God!

Are you saying that the KJV is the only translation that is the Word of God?

What about the ESV or the NASB? Do they contain God's word?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that only those with the special knowledge that you have are God's elect?

Ask Kenneth about the Beast and he will have to lie to you because he won't know anything about it. God can provide you with all kinds of teaching about the Beast but first ask Kenneth, the other one who claims the Holy Spirit and the Holy Ghost are two different things.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Kenneth doesn't know what the Word of God is. He thinks is the Bible.

Hi 2x4, when the Lord said, "it is written", and then quoted a verse/passage from the OT (which He did again and again throughout His ministry here), was He quoting the word of God?

Reactions: jimmyjimmy
Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi 2x4, when the Lord said, "it is written", and then quoted a verse/passage from the OT (which He did again and again throughout His ministry here), was He quoting the word of God?

He was quoting the WRITTEN prophecies that came from the Word of God, also known as the Holy Spirit of God. None of us servants use the scriptures to go out and preach the Gospel ( the Holy Spirit of God ) to God's disciples. The disciples have already been awakened by the Holy Spirit called the "born again" experience so when they hear the Gospel of God spoken by one of us servants, they know His Voice and listen intently to all the knowledge that comes forth from those spoken words.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It may be that, "Holy Spirit," references the oneness of the marital relationship of the Spirit of the LORD, as may be found in the verse, Isaiah 11:2. And Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding, and all manner of workmanship may be used with the feminine pronoun, to clarify other aspects of the Revelation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you had the fear of the Lord in you, you would have learned that the Comforter, Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit, Spirit of Truth, Spirit of God, Word of God, Voice of God, Voice of the Lord, Word of the Lord, the Rock, Kingdom of God, Grace of God, Love of God, Law of God, Breath of Life, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Christ, Heavenly Kingdom, and many other symbolic names you read in the Bible are the same exact thing.
2X4, are you avoiding my request for support?

Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It may be that, "Holy Spirit," references the oneness of the marital relationship of the Spirit of the LORD, as may be found in the verse, Isaiah 11:2. And Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding, and all manner of workmanship may be used with the feminine pronoun, to clarify other aspects of the Revelation.

It may be that you don't have any Holy Spirit of God teaching you anything at all. That's probably why you didn't know that the Holy Spirit and Holy Ghost are the exact same thing.

Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I could be in remembrance, I had a revelation in 4/10/1972, and the interpretation seems clear. You can't belief the peace I have.

It is written, "Many are called but only a few were chosen". If you were of the few, the voice of God would have been your only teacher who would guide you to the prophecies to prove to you that He knows what's he's talking about.

Upvote 0