Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The pronouns her & she in Proverbs 3 are referring to "wisdom/understanding" Kenneth, not to the Holy Spirit.

13 How blessed is the man who finds wisdom
And the man who gains understanding.
14 For her profit is better than the profit of silver
And her gain better than fine gold.
15 She is more precious than jewels;
And nothing you desire compares with her.
16 Long life is in her right hand;
In her left hand are riches and honor. ~Proverbs 3
Yes, it is referring to the Spirit of God. The "Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding," are two of the seven Spirits of God, Isaiah 11:2 and Revelation 5:6.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If GOD IS MALE, would it make any sense to say HIS Spirit is not a male spirit?

I opt for the Holy Spirit being aggressively male toward pursuing the female and extolling her virtues.
Being THE SPIRIT OF LOVE actually must mean it goes in both directions.
Love is the unifying spirit between the sexes, IN THE IMAGE OF GOD created male and female.
The Holy Trinity is a picture of the Hoy Family: Father, Son, Holy Spirit (Mother). It is not the awkward relationship amongst three men; it is more like the sacred relationship between father, son and mother/wife!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The Holy Trinity is a picture of a family: Father, Son, Holy Spirit (Mother). It is not the awkward relationship of three men, it is more like the sacred relationship between husband and wife!

Yeah. Nothing awkward about that. . .

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would say
Isaiah 7
14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will
conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Genesis 3
15: I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

Revelation 12
13: And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had borne the male child.
14: But the woman was given the two wings of the great eagle that she might fly from the serpent into the wilderness, to the place where she is to be nourished for a time, and times, and half a time.
15: The serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, to sweep her away with the flood.
16: But the earth came to the help of the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed the river which the dragon had poured from his mouth.
17: Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and bear testimony to Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.

The woman is the Holy Spirit of God.
I wouldn't say that the Holy Spirit is the "woman" in Revelation 12. The Holy Spirit is included in, "the seven Spirits of God" in Revelation 3:1. I believe the woman in Revelation 12 may actually be, Christ's Church. To be clear, I don't mean the Catholics' church; I mean Christ's Church that is, "made without hands"! Mark 14:58.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah. Nothing awkward about that. . .
Okay, sorry! Awkward is not appropriate. However, a third man cannot be a, "help meet," in the Holy Trinity! Genesis 2:18. Because, "God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Genesis 1:27.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would say

I wouldn't say that the Holy Spirit is the "woman" in Revelation 12. The Holy Spirit is included in, "the seven Spirits of God" in Revelation 3:1. I believe the woman in Revelation 12 may actually be, Christ's Church.

The church of Christ is the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'd first say that I think "male" and "female" are earthly concepts, and spirits aren't "male" or "female" in the sense of reproductive organs. Are there people who really believe God is a man, having male testosterone, male genitals, male chromosomes? Does God really have chromosomes? It seems a bit of an earthly understanding intruding into heavenly understanding. If God has no chromosomes, how is God a man? Is it the beard?

Allegorically speaking, I believe the case can easily be made that God is male and female; that the Holy Spirit is female, and that even Christ is female. The case can also be made that these are also male. I doubt the patriarchy would need for me to make the case for an "all male" heavenly host; but in the case of the woman: the word "ruach" in Hebrew is apparently feminine; making every instance of "spirit" likewise feminine: making the Holy Spirit, feminine. Christ is called the "Sophia of God" which is feminine: 1 Corinthians 1:24. We see the Sophia of God in the Old Testament as woman, and even the Ecclesiastes features the words of the "Preacher" or "Qoheleth" which is also feminine (while simultaneously masculine in the son).

I would propose not to be so earthly and carnally-minded as to suppose God is literally a man or a woman; but a Spirit which exhibits both qualities, specially the nurturing quality of the woman.

Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'd first say that I think "male" and "female" are earthly concepts, and spirits aren't "male" or "female" in the sense of reproductive organs. Are there people who really believe God is a man, having male testosterone, male genitals, male chromosomes? Does God really have chromosomes? It seems a bit of an earthly understanding intruding into heavenly understanding. If God has no chromosomes, how is God a man? Is it the beard?

Allegorically speaking, I believe the case can easily be made that God is male and female; that the Holy Spirit is female, and that even Christ is female. The case can also be made that these are also male. I doubt the patriarchy would need for me to make the case for an "all male" heavenly host; but in the case of the woman: the word "ruach" in Hebrew is apparently feminine; making every instance of "spirit" likewise feminine: making the Holy Spirit, feminine. Christ is called the "Sophia of God" which is feminine: 1 Corinthians 1:24. We see the Sophia of God in the Old Testament as woman, and even the Ecclesiastes features the words of the "Preacher" or "Qoheleth" which is also feminine (while simultaneously masculine in the son).

I would propose not to be so earthly and carnally-minded as to suppose God is literally a man or a woman; but a Spirit which exhibits both qualities, specially the nurturing quality of the woman.

It's all symbolic the names male, female, man and God for the names of processed information that forms into consciousness and visible bodies that appear as male and female. The consciousness is the mind of man and God.

Upvote 0

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's all symbolic the names male, female, man and God for the names of processed information that forms into consciousness and visible bodies that appear as male and female. The consciousness is the mind of man and God.

The words ring true; but too deep with too few words to be able to fully comprehend.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The church of Christ is the Holy Spirit.
No, I disagree; the Holy Spirit is included in "the seven Spirits of God", in Revelation 3:1. The, "woman" in Revelation 12 may be all that have faith in the Word of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, I disagree; the Holy Spirit is included in "the seven Spirits of God", in Revelation 3:1. The, "woman" in Revelation 12 may be us that have faith in God.

It's perfectly okay to disagree. What one needs to understand though is that there's only two things going on. One is invisible and the other is visible. Once you learn what the invisible thing is, then it's very easy to explain the visible.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The words ring true; but too deep with too few words to be able to fully comprehend.
These, "few words" may be the, "lights," mentioned in Genesis 1:16, and I believe that to be correct. "Willingly are ignorant" in 2 Peter 3:5, for "the lesser light," and "be not ignorant" in 2 Peter 3:8, for "the greater light."
Keep reading, its easy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I disagree, because there was never a time when, "God didn't know who he was!" Where did that come from!?!

Did you read the entire writing? Most people only read a few verses in the Bible and think they understand something but they remain confused and fearful and even jealous of those who have understanding much deeper than they have.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How have you arrived at this conclusion?

Here's what Jesus said to God's disciple's after telling them that his body would be killed soon;

John 14
11: Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father in me; or else believe me for the sake of the works themselves.
12: "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father.
13: Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son;
14: if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.
15: "If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
16: And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Counselor, to be with you for ever,
17: even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you.

23: Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.
25: "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you.
26: But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

I have been taught everything directly from the Holy Spirit of our Father.

Upvote 0

2X4

Jan 4, 2017
USA
✟16,445.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When did God tell you to write that?

He started having me write about the Beast in the spring of 2008 but the first few writings were not really understood by me without getting all the rest of the knowledge of Christ over the next few years to really know what the Beast is. Now I can easily write about it in many different ways to help others understand what it is and why it was necessary to reveal who we are IN GOD as a created MAN.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's amazing!!! Try to organize my thoughts, but sitting down at my keyboard; really do not know what I am going to say, until I enter the text and it all becomes clear. Its truly amazing!

Last edited:
Upvote 0