Aug 3, 2011
✟17,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
what more specifically/precisely do you mean by your question?!

Blessings
The first part of this verse in the ESV reads:

In the course of time, at the end of two years, his bowels came out because of the disease, and he died in great agony.

I assume your translation is very close.

However, the Hebrew text literally says 'two days' and and not 'two years.' Ether your assumptions about the word 'day' in Hebrew are wrong, or we need to explain why the translators of every English version got this wrong.

Upvote 0

benelchi

INACTIVE
Aug 3, 2011
✟17,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
in principle, the true God(system Administrator of life) has to provide all human and other (be)souled beings and souls with abundant and everlasting life as soon as possible without fiddling alway their time for which they could have such life making them not have it instead of having it
And what passage in Scripture supports this idea?

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The first part of this verse in the ESV reads:

In the course of time, at the end of two years, his bowels came out because of the disease, and he died in great agony.

I assume your translation is very close.

However, the Hebrew text literally says 'two days' and and not 'two years.' Ether your assumptions about the word 'day' in Hebrew are wrong, or we need to explain why the translators of every English version got this wrong.

there is just no point in arguing about what the exact time's units of the period for which someone died or was killed are; yes, someone may God forbid die for two years or even for two days especially if the world is full of spiritual wickedness and there aren't enough people to prevent it, but it is much more profitable and worth it to work for overall salvation in the true Lord God than to waste our time with disputes about non-salvation or destruction of people, because can we be committed/contribute to the overall salvation in Him instead of trying to determine who should live and who should die, especially when God already said that the people continuing to cause harm/suffering to their neighbor without stopping are the ones that will sooner or later be punished, and that the absolutely legitimate judge and punisher is He, because what is better for humankind, when the worshipers work for overall salvation in the true Lord God without causing harm/suffering to anybody, or when they judge the world without working for overall salvation in Him?! - let's remember how Jesus Christ, although He is the Lord Himself, always worked for overall salvation in God the Father and never caused harm/suffering to anyone, but preferred to be killed/to die instead of killing/causing death to His neighbor

Blessings

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And what passage in Scripture supports this idea?

maybe you read in the Bible that the true Lord God is the Creator of the world and the Savior of humankind:

1 Timothy 2:1-7 "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks(i.e. prayers, intercessions, pleadings, and blessings), be made for all men(i.e. for overall salvation); For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth(i.e. and to become good/righteous). For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not; ) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity."

or if you are in the place of God, will you abuse the souls knowing that they need life, not death, or (IOW) that life is what is (most) quintessential for them?!

Blessings

Upvote 0

Guide To The Bible

Guide To The Bible
Jan 23, 2017
Britain
✟31,977.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Old Testament says the Holy Spirit is Female while the New testament says the Holy Spirit is Male? God the father and the Holy Spirit over shadowed Mary to create Jesus their Son:

Luke 1:35
The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

The Church is the bride of Christ:

Revelation 19:7
Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.

God the Father with The Holy Spirit Mother, their Son Jesus and his Wife the Church; The perfect family:

Upvote 0