The ONE LAW Movement

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
That's a lie. Considering Messiah commanded his students to go and teach everything he taught them. You just obliterated the gospels.
I think you and I are in agreement... so I am confused as to why you state "that's a lie"...

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
IT is what Yeshua stated... learn from Him....
Eph 4:11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers,

1 Cor 12:28 And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
Eph 4:11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers,

1 Cor 12:28 And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers
Rev 3:20 Sup "one on one" invitation is still available to all who will come.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Rev 3:20 Sup "one on one" invitation is still available to all who will come.
Rev 3:20 doesn't mean that you don't need to be taught. God provided teachers to teach you. It's not just Jesus and you.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
Rev 3:20 doesn't mean that you don't need to be taught. God provided teachers to teach you. It's not just Jesus and you.
It is a good place to start,.. helps with the discerning of what teachers are also in contact with Yeshua on a regular basis.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

Oh, but that must be for the unlearned Gentiles only, right? So Jews should take his words as their teaching.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ErezY

Oct 3, 2013
✟8,620.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There is no excuse for calling someone a liar in any event.
I said IT was a lie that Messiah did not administer teachers within his body. Visionary states she agrees. IT is a lie, a none truth. Say, why is it you can point out all the non truths of everything that you believe yet the minute somebody else does it you jump on them. Are you not aware of your double standard?

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I said IT was a lie that Messiah did not administer teachers within his body. Visionary states she agrees. IT is a lie, a none truth. Say, why is it you can point out all the non truths of everything that you believe yet the minute somebody else does it you jump on them. Are you not aware of your double standard?

There is a big difference saying someone is wrong and someone is lying. You can be wrong without being a liar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"There are no covenants made with gentiles EVER" well this is wrong but I won't correct you here or now .
just to give you a clue how wrong you are . I will ask you the same question that I asked someone else on this site.

who is the only other human mentioned who will have the same authority of "judgement" as Jesus at the Great White throne. it is same word.

ps fyi it is a woman and a gentile. :p
and maybe the least shall be the greatest?

Last edited:
Upvote 0