The ONE LAW Movement

BelieveTheWord

Hebrew Roots Christian
Jan 16, 2015
✟8,702.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I don't want to fix him .. I want you all to spend more time praying about some of these things.
maybe everyone has their PARTS to play in a BIG plan.
Believe it or not, but innumerable people have earnestly prayed and come to different conclusions than you or I.

This thread questions whether gentiles have to obey God or not. Is their "part" to be lawless and separate, or lawful and joined? The point of the comment about no covenant being made with gentiles, is that both the "old" and "new" covenant are made only with Israel. A gentile may enter the covenant, but must be obedient to the terms the same as Israel. No one is seeking to exclude gentiles.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
He says no such thing in Rev 3:20. Let it go, Vis.
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

It is true, real, and available to all who invite Him in.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

you all probably won't understand this part , but just I am very sure it is true.
that He is a "part blood" .. 1/2 gentile ( his mom was a Hittite) by blood clan and rights and 1/2 Judah on his other dad's side and 1/2 (or all , depending on how you try and do this math) God on his Fathers side.. I know the math doesn't work , but it doesn't have to work.
and the rest of us should probably be the same thing . :p a little this and a little that. or maybe a lot of this and a lot of that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
you all probably won't understand it , but just I am very sure it is true.
actually He is a part blood quantum.. 1/2 gentile and 1/2 Judah and 1/2 God on his dad side..
and the rest of us should probably be the same thing . :p
I understand the verse Rev 3:20 because I experienced it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
and for the subject I do believe that law was a covenant for servants/ servitude or those who wished to USE his name .. so it was not USED in vain. because of all who refused to go up the mountain.

He has always begged for a family who would go up that mountain . the foundations of a faithful relationship is that law. but it is just where it starts not where it ends . I don't think it is the goal . I think the goal is way deeper ands wider but through then past it. so to keep focus on the divorce / unfaithfulness papers , probably should not be anyones focus. Not that he doesn't need boat loads of servants but really he has angels for that doesn't he ? .

so maybe the goal should be being his children, siblings, sisters and brothers , his family .
yes his family starts where the law ends and why it fails to even describe his heart and desire for us . but men worry about their religions and the bargains. it is just so much easier , to do . but no one has ever actually kept the laws. so maybe it isn't easier' to do' maybe it is easier to let me make us
" to be" what we were created to be but never made it past infancy before our ancestors decided they wanted
"to do" what God does.

Upvote 0

Chicken Little

Jun 11, 2010
mid-Americauna
✟3,163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ok so let me try and explain that better.
I believe that mankind NEEEEDS to be keepers of God's history or the lawless and
free thinking crew would forever screw up history beyond recovery.
because they like being god's.
so it is fundamentally important to proper history that there be keepers of it.
and God provided those keepers. if Judaism Believed in him and then went the way of the church , they too would have lost and had no root and no history just like the 10 tribes have . and would be like it is out there doing their own thing with little or no connection to Him and to his realities at all. Which some of Judaism is doing that same thing . some Jews don't know much of anything in the bible.

so he called some servants to that history OH YES!
do we all need to be history keepers of the exact same history and to all the parts of traditions not in the bible? no , probably not . because there is even older traditions he claims too .
so I do think it is a little here and a little there is His answers. and that he is the two poles that became one.

but he still needed history to be kept and recorded because, he needs human witnesses , because this is a Legally binding contract with all humanity and it started 6000 years ago .
so we have
Enoch eye witnessed the pre-flood and no doubt Enoch will be it's witness and will sit in judgement/court at the end of the ages.
( we have other witnesses of the history of the sea age times up to Joshua's age it's way harder to read , but still there.)
but there will be people from that age who are historians that will sit as witnesses for that age.

and we have everything recorded since Moses / Joshua in the bible .
in his servants records.
and they will sit at court for that age and some for this age.

These take work to keep and to remember and to understand .

they are true and it seems He needs humans with eye witnessed truth and records to be kept and understood .

Because hell really loves to rewrite and make up it's own history.
It creates it's own history makers just for such a purpose.
and then beats it into everyone at special places..

SO yes He required faithful servants to keep it, write it ,pass it, tell it , record it and sometimes just live it etc.
personally I will praise them and thank them for being faithful to the parts they were faithful too.

but hiding in there is a deeper call to him on his mountain also.

and all listening will hear Him ..
some will hear , some won't because he is not familiar to them.
so they will not trust him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate

Nothing in that about teaching Vis. Let's face it, you just chose the wrong verse for your argument. Let it go.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Nothing in that about teaching Vis. Let's face it, you just chose the wrong verse for your argument. Let it go.

Exodus 4:12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

1 Kings 8:36 Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, that thou teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and give rain upon thy land, which thou hast given to thy people for an inheritance.

Ezra 7:10 For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and to do [it], and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.

A bunch in Psalms. Look up 'teach me' for them.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Exodus 4:12 Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

1 Kings 8:36 Then hear thou in heaven, and forgive the sin of thy servants, and of thy people Israel, that thou teach them the good way wherein they should walk, and give rain upon thy land, which thou hast given to thy people for an inheritance.

Ezra 7:10 For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and to do [it], and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
Glad you aren't using Rev 3:20 like vis. Good to see you are at least using verses that point out God teaching us. God DOES teach us. USUALLY through teachers. That is why there are other verses that speak of levites, teachers, pastors, apostles, etc. Sorry, you don't get out of it so easily. The presence of verses speaking about God teaching us doesn't magically erase the verses about God's teachers.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Glad you aren't using Rev 3:20 like vis. Good to see you are at least using verses that point out God teaching us. God DOES teach us. USUALLY through teachers. That is why there are other verses that speak of levites, teachers, pastors, apostles, etc. Sorry, you don't get out of it so easily. The presence of verses speaking about God teaching us doesn't magically erase the verses about God's teachers.

Remember my problem wasn't with all teachers, just those not called by Yah. He is capable of teaching us without others, but it is also easy to cross into false doctrines that way too. It can be too easy to believe Yah is telling you something when it is from yourself or a deceiving spirit.

From my own experience, women may be more in tune with the spiritual, but they are also more easily led astray by it. Thus the need for male covering.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Remember my problem wasn't with all teachers, just those not called by Yah. He is capable of teaching us without others, but it is also easy to cross into false doctrines that way too. It can be too easy to believe Yah is telling you something when it is from yourself or a deceiving spirit.
I thoroughly agree with you, Pat. I've learned the hard way not to trust myself or what I think is the leading of the Holy Spirit. I've been wrong so many, many times. I know that I need good teachers.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
You don't think supping with Yeshua himself will be a learning experience ... He is the master teacher.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic

Most excellent !!

Upvote 0