4Love4ever

Nov 17, 2012
✟7,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dreams God has Giving to me
I have been having lots of spiritual dreams that the lord has been showing me it's a long story so I am going to make it short A few months ago I started having these Bad thoughts that would pop up in my mind and would bother I am not sure if it's the enemy or OCD or me But I don't think I would want to think anything like that. They are very annoying The first time I started having them I opened the bible on my smart phone and I read a passage that There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

I think I have the fear of it may the devil was making me think it I am not sure.

But the first dream I had before all of this happened was a snake that was choking on a mouse or something Somebody was trying to take whatever it was from it's mouth and I looked at the snake it was a bright orange and black python or something it's body was flattened. It was about the holy spirit the thoughts I was always scared to ever think of anything so horrible I would never even say the lords name in vain why was I having these thoughts?

I think it was the Day after then was in a half asleep I had a dream of men wearing white robes that were in a light had there arms and hands up as they were worshiping the lord It was strange I wasn't fully awake I was saying blasphemous words that would never come from my mouth? I scared me me so so bad.

That day at work I was praying to the lord and then the blasphemous thought I had while praying to the lord popped into my head and that night on the way home I had a nervous breakdown while driving home I was so afraid that I was going to go to hell, I went to hospital and then put on meds that made me super sleepy I couldn't even go to work the next day I was drugged up and so depressed.

I went on my facebook I seen Joyce Meyers talking about Fear it was a video that she had posted. I thought maybe that God was speaking to me through this.

The second dream I believed I had was I was worshiping the lord in the fire but was not being consumed in the fire.

The Third dream I had was I was taking my car in to be traded the car dealer told me the car he was giving me needed to get the Armour fixed.
The car was not as nice as the car I was trading in it was rusty and old.

The other dream I had was half asleep and half awake I had a dream a father and daughter were riding bikes and the word Father came into the dream.

I then had another dream there was this beautiful blue parakeet his beak was broken, I think my son had fixed it but I am not sure? And he wanted to release it in the wild I was fearful that it would not survive.

The most recent dream I have was I believe painting the door frame it was Arch shaped there in the door frame I seen a little lamb looking at me through the other side of the pasture it was so beautiful plush and green.

This dream happened about a year or two ago way before all this stuff started happening I had a dream of a beautiful Neighborhood in this dome so comfortable I went into my house it was so beautiful there was this warm fire place with a candle lit on the mantel It the heater vents were made of gold.

I know that I love God and I want to serve him I forgive others I have mercy on others God knows my heart more than I know myself. I am feeling lots better today I am trying to release the fears of those thoughts. I am still praying and worshiping the lord regardless.

I think maybe I am going through a spiritual attack OCD I am not sure I think it's both? I haven't talked to a DR about OCD but I know my youngest child has it he has Tourettes I know that I see numbers in order I think that maybe an OCD disorder I see 444, 777, 111, 333, 222 Everywhere I go I don't know I am unsure about a lot of things I am not into numerology I don't believe in that or anything like that I think it may have sometime to do with OCD There are days I get is really bad and there are days I can control these things.

I am a born again christian, I have been saved a long time. So there is no doubt in my mind that I am not saved. I don't like having OCD if that is what I do have I hope it goes away I keep praying all the time. I think about God all the time I talk to the Lord all the time.

I pray that these thoughts go away, And never come back.
It has to be OCD even though I have never seen a DR for it.

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
some dreams are from God and some aren't; but "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." (2Ti 3:16,17). Put your emphasis on studying the scripture rather than dreams - especially the letters to the churches in the New Testament - these define the power and authority available to us to resist and defeat the devil on a daily basis.

the name 'OCD' is not above the name of Jesus - don't claim this curse; agree with God that 'by His stripes you were healed' (1 Peter 2:24). you can't keep bad thoughts from popping into your mind, but you can keep from meditating on them. if it's good, it's God; if it's bad, it's the devil - when a bad thought pops into your mind, immediately cast it out as the devil's thought (not yours) and replace it with a good thought about God (such as that you right in God's eyes because you trust Jesus as your substitute no matter what thoughts the devil tries to pop into your mind - Romans 3:19-26).

Effortless Change - Audio Teaching - Andrew Wommack Ministries

Upvote 0

4Love4ever

Nov 17, 2012
✟7,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I recommend that you see your doctor if you think there's a possibility
of you having OCD.

Hi, Thank you befine yes I definitely am I have a few test I have to go this week I have an MRI and a EEG for some other issues I have been having but I will just ask them about it or my original doctor about it.
It could be a possibility my youngest son has Tourettes he's had since he was little.

Thank you so much for your feedback :)

Upvote 0

4Love4ever

Nov 17, 2012
✟7,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
some dreams are from God and some aren't; but "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." (2Ti 3:16,17). Put your emphasis on studying the scripture rather than dreams - especially the letters to the churches in the New Testament - these define the power and authority available to us to resist and defeat the devil on a daily basis.

the name 'OCD' is not above the name of Jesus - don't claim this curse; agree with God that 'by His stripes you were healed' (1 Peter 2:24). you can't keep bad thoughts from popping into your mind, but you can keep from meditating on them. if it's good, it's God; if it's bad, it's the devil - when a bad thought pops into your mind, immediately cast it out as the devil's thought (not yours) and replace it with a good thought about God (such as that you right in God's eyes because you trust Jesus as your substitute no matter what thoughts the devil tries to pop into your mind - Romans 3:19-26).

Effortless Change - Audio Teaching - Andrew Wommack Ministries

Thank you so much maybe I haven't been trusting like I should I get frightened thinking of these things I Just need to put my trust in the Lord I am on my way to church but I will watch this link when I come back.

Thanks again for your feedback

Have a blessed day :)

Upvote 0

4Love4ever

Nov 17, 2012
✟7,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You may want to investigate or experiment with Inositol or Lithium Orate.

That is great Idea I will have to ask my doctor about these I read some of this on the internet about anxiety, and depression I know my daughter has depression she suffers from this plus she has lots of pressure as well as taking care of two baby boys and working full time doesn't help with this either Thank You so much for this I will have to check this out for sure!

God Bless :)

Upvote 0