How to deal with Angels? One is pushing me to help a person, that I don’t know.

Martina777

Dec 20, 2023
Moscow
✟8,328.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, guys! Hope it will not confuse anyone. First of all, I am Christian for 30+ years now. Finished a Christian school and practiced Christianity a lot before 2020.

I have never ever thought that I would have such kind of experience but here am I. I have seen an Angel. First he came and beat me to attract my attention to a one person on YouTube interview I was listening while cooking . I thought it’s strange, but I understood that probably I need to do something for that person. I was not really happy of that. For three months I have ignored all Angel wishes and signals. After three months I was too tired to fight and told loudly “Ok, somehow I will help that man, you like”. Since that time I try to move to help that man, but for it I need to go to other country etc… Angel immediately have found me a job, because I told him I has no money to do as his want. Its strange? But not all: after two month of working and saving money on a visa to that country, Angel came to me personally. In the middle of the street while I was on my way to the work. I am not crazy. He was looking as a tall normal man, not as a beautiful pictured creature. He told that I am an “Angel Assistant“ and from now it’s my real true job. I had shock.

I do my best to follow his order, but I am confused and scared because I feel that I believe not enough to stop hesitating. I try to research about a man who attracted Angels attention and have found that it is a really brilliant person, who is helping children, supporting the poor and for many years donating social medical organisations. And I afraid every single day that I couldn’t help that person because I am too weak. So confusing.
I use to read many books about how Angels sending people to help other people but I always thought that it is far away from my life. Now I am in the situation. If you ever have any of experience, please support me with your story.

I do not proud of it or pretend to be special. I just want to do my best. I am living in Russia, in a crazy crazy place without laws and all here is that far from Christianity as it possible. I am wondering “why me”? But you know, it is all about how to trust God. How not to mechanically pray but test of faith.

Thank you all and wish you Merry Christmas!

johansen

Sep 13, 2023
silverdale
✟6,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A spirit told me to learn russian 10 years ago and to some extent i wish i did.

This isn't an angel, it is either a familiar spirit or you are slipping into psychosis and it is your own mind. Unfortunately, by definition you won't know this is happening when it does.

I experienced these things, a decade ago. I find out later my dad thought i was skitzophrenic 2 decades ago.

God's angels do not need assistants.

my guess is whatever this is.. will not be able to say "i confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh"

since russian may be your native language let me explain this as
"i confess" i admit.
"Jesus Christ" -Jesus is his name, Christ, the messiah, is his office.- they are not the same thing. a false spirit will tell mohammed that allah is the christ.
"is come" -past present and future tense.
"the flesh" -was fully human.

demons and false angels can leave out any part of those 6 or 7 concepts in their "confession" -which is explained in 1 John 4:2

I have heard every premutation of these matters.
demons have told me:

"I confess jesus came in the flesh"
"i confess Jesus christ was in the flesh"
"i confess Jesus is come in the flesh" (but they won't acknowledge he is the Christ)
"i confess Jesus Christ came in the flesh"
"Jesus Christ is come in the flesh" (but i won't acknowledge it)..
etc, etc.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,888.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi, guys! Hope it will not confuse anyone.
Nope. What you've said hasn't.
I have never ever thought that I would have such kind of experience but here am I.
OK well lets see what it was.
I have seen an Angel.
OK fine so far......
First he came and beat me to attract my attention.....
;Stop. We don't have to go any further. No angel that came from God is going to go around beating you. In serving God, God allows men to either be in obedience towards him or not do so.

to a one person on YouTube interview I was listening while cooking . I thought it’s strange, but I understood that probably I need to do something for that person. I was not really happy of that. For three months I have ignored all Angel wishes and signals. After three months I was too tired to fight and told loudly “Ok, somehow I will help that man, you like”. Since that time I try to move to help that man, but for it I need to go to other country etc… Angel immediately have found me a job, because I told him I has no money to do as his want. Its strange? But not all: after two month of working and saving money on a visa to that country, Angel came to me personally. In the middle of the street while I was on my way to the work. I am not crazy. He was looking as a tall normal man, not as a beautiful pictured creature. He told that I am an “Angel Assistant“ and from now it’s my real true job. I had shock.

I do my best to follow his order, but I am confused and scared because I feel that I believe not enough to stop hesitating. I try to research about a man who attracted Angels attention and have found that it is a really brilliant person, who is helping children, supporting the poor and for many years donating social medical organisations. And I afraid every single day that I couldn’t help that person because I am too weak. So confusing.
I use to read many books about how Angels sending people to help other people but I always thought that it is far away from my life. Now I am in the situation. If you ever have any of experience, please support me with your story.

I do not proud of it or pretend to be special. I just want to do my best. I am living in Russia, in a crazy crazy place without laws and all here is that far from Christianity as it possible. I am wondering “why me”? But you know, it is all about how to trust God. How not to mechanically pray but test of faith.

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi, guys! Hope it will not confuse anyone. First of all, I am Christian for 30+ years now. Finished a Christian school and practiced Christianity a lot before 2020.

I have never ever thought that I would have such kind of experience but here am I. I have seen an Angel. First he came and beat me to attract my attention to a one person on YouTube interview I was listening while cooking . I thought it’s strange, but I understood that probably I need to do something for that person. I was not really happy of that. For three months I have ignored all Angel wishes and signals. After three months I was too tired to fight and told loudly “Ok, somehow I will help that man, you like”. Since that time I try to move to help that man, but for it I need to go to other country etc… Angel immediately have found me a job, because I told him I has no money to do as his want. Its strange? But not all: after two month of working and saving money on a visa to that country, Angel came to me personally. In the middle of the street while I was on my way to the work. I am not crazy. He was looking as a tall normal man, not as a beautiful pictured creature. He told that I am an “Angel Assistant“ and from now it’s my real true job. I had shock.

God bless, you trying to work through this situation.

Hebrews 1:13-14 (KJV)
13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

You are an heir of salvation, Jesus as a man was lower than the angels, that was our former position, but now as heirs of God and joint heirs fo Jesus they are ministers to us. This makes the claim that you are an angel assistant very shaky. You have the Holy Spirit for guidance, listen to that first. Let God show you, not an angel that appears. So you know an angel would never violate God's word or tell you to do something against the word of God.
There is no where in the bible, no scripture or example where a man is an angel assistant. It is true we can work together and we should accept angels intervening in our life, but no position of "angel assistant" mentioned. I do not doubt your experience. I do not see in the realm of the spirit much but I have felt both demonic and angelic presence before. I would seek out someone that deals in deliverance to pray with you. Let God tell you by his Holy Spirit, let the word guide you, and I would not worry too much about this.

II Cor. 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

A single angel is a single witness no matter how many times he comes, that you seem to be outside of the Holy Spirit is a concern. It could very well be that the devil is taking trying to take advantage of you. I would treat the whole angel thing as a warning to get closer to God, the word and your own prayer life. May God lead and direct you on this and give you help.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
charity edifies, knowledge puffs up, charity is not puffed up...

Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

1 Corinthians 8:1
Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

1 Corinthians 13:4
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

Upvote 0

Martina777

Dec 20, 2023
Moscow
✟8,328.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God bless, you trying to work through this situation.

Hebrews 1:13-14 (KJV)
13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

You are an heir of salvation, Jesus as a man was lower than the angels, that was our former position, but now as heirs of God and joint heirs fo Jesus they are ministers to us. This makes the claim that you are an angel assistant very shaky. You have the Holy Spirit for guidance, listen to that first. Let God show you, not an angel that appears. So you know an angel would never violate God's word or tell you to do something against the word of God.
There is no where in the bible, no scripture or example where a man is an angel assistant. It is true we can work together and we should accept angels intervening in our life, but no position of "angel assistant" mentioned. I do not doubt your experience. I do not see in the realm of the spirit much but I have felt both demonic and angelic presence before. I would seek out someone that deals in deliverance to pray with you. Let God tell you by his Holy Spirit, let the word guide you, and I would not worry too much about this.

II Cor. 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

A single angel is a single witness no matter how many times he comes, that you seem to be outside of the Holy Spirit is a concern. It could very well be that the devil is taking trying to take advantage of you. I would treat the whole angel thing as a warning to get closer to God, the word and your own prayer life. May God lead and direct you on this and give you help.
Richard, thank you much for your reply! I understand and appreciate your point. Agree with you. As God only the One who can read our mind, that moment I was very confused of my new job, chat to my friend, told “I confused, but any way I will try my best to help that person”. I was on my way to that job and thinking about my true boss, and that I will work there only until I do what i have promised to Angel. And that moment when I was in this mess, I have seen that badge on me, and then Angel appeared. So I truly think it was more the answer on my thoughts, not like an information that any Angels need assistance from someone. I am very very careful with all signals and for now it looks like it is a bright side.

Any way I will see it, if it will turn any suspicious vibes I will check. I also have experience of evil stuff before, it always has false and all looks easy, cheating, dirty. I don’t think that to talk to support someone who is helping children in Gaza 24/7 could be a bad thing. As a christian I probably happy to know that God cares much of people who support victims of violence and that God is watching us right now. I am glad that an Angel had shown me that person, because I never read or watched about other people. I have found a deep kind heart that probably needs some right words to feel not lonely in this hell. Even if it costs me something I want to do my best. Maximum that I could have after all a one more christian friend. What can I lose? Time? Money? All my time and money are belong to my God. So I don’t care.

Merry Christmas! God bless, Richard!

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the devil and angels are to be avoided, not followed.

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Richard, thank you much for your reply! I understand and appreciate your point. Agree with you. As God only the One who can read our mind, that moment I was very confused of my new job, chat to my friend, told “I confused, but any way I will try my best to help that person”. I was on my way to that job and thinking about my true boss, and that I will work there only until I do what i have promised to Angel. And that moment when I was in this mess, I have seen that badge on me, and then Angel appeared. So I truly think it was more the answer on my thoughts, not like an information that any Angels need assistance from someone. I am very very careful with all signals and for now it looks like it is a bright side.

Any way I will see it, if it will turn any suspicious vibes I will check. I also have experience of evil stuff before, it always has false and all looks easy, cheating, dirty. I don’t think that to talk to support someone who is helping children in Gaza 24/7 could be a bad thing. As a christian I probably happy to know that God cares much of people who support victims of violence and that God is watching us right now. I am glad that an Angel had shown me that person, because I never read or watched about other people. I have found a deep kind heart that probably needs some right words to feel not lonely in this hell. Even if it costs me something I want to do my best. Maximum that I could have after all a one more christian friend. What can I lose? Time? Money? All my time and money are belong to my God. So I don’t care.

Merry Christmas! God bless, Richard!
Thanks for your reply. It sounds like a lot depends on how you word your encounters. I pray you always have protection and guidance from the Holy Spirit as you serve.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,852.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

How do you know it is an angel? If I was confronted with someone identifying himself as a angel, I would ask him if Jesus came in the flesh, and why he is supplanting the indwelling Holy Spirit? He should also tell you what the Gospel is all about, and if he can't, then Paul's instruction should apply: "If even an angel comes preaching another gospel, let him be accursed."

• Winner
Reactions: OldAbramBrown
Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
i - Your syntax and apparent semantics are so strange, you are not an effective communicator. A better method when not proficient in a language, is to use shorter sentences and list them in chronological / logical priority order, to assist us in reading correct syntax into it ourselves and enquiring into your semantics (we all write individually).
ii - We can't judge the value in your relocating.
iii - You haven't mentioned what other christians of your acquaintance thought.
iv - Have you a strategy for when circumstances turn nasty (don't tell us).
v - The real God is very rational and it's possible to describe events that are relatively supernatural in accordance with rational values. There is no good value in emotional strangeness, implying you had been ostentatiously unwilling, etc (perhaps you were sensible then).
vi - Your account of your thought processes, or eyewitnessing of occurrences, don't seem to cohere. Did the humanitarian worker figure have an associate who met you (again don't tell us anything identifying). You seem to have given away private information without telling us anything generic that's useful to answer about.
vii - If you had opened a prayer request thread taking care to not state any details, you would have received sincere prayers.
SAMPLE A:
I'm in country X (don't name it) and might relocate to country Y (don't name) and / or might join some humanitarian work (don't say what or where). (Don't even mention they are on U tube because that could narrow it down too much).
I'm not sure whether I've been having slightly supernatural experiences and whether those are to encourage or discourage me in this / these course(s).
(If you are specifically asking us about the nature of angels the main part of your text should focus more on this part of your enquiry, in addition to your thread title.
E.g, describe the spiritual occurrence - if at all - distinctly and separately from the work going on in the destination. It seemed as though you met a supposed angel at your destination as well as at home and that you were confusing it with a humanitarian worker who had featured in the prior information you had seen.)
SAMPLE B IF YOU'VE ALREADY RELOCATED:
Put above verbs into past tense.
IF ASKING FOR PRAYER:
Word accordingly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums