Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
You are asking me that NOW?

NO, sir you have outstayed that intellectual welcome. You are on your own. Go look it up if you care.

Since you won't provide evidence and you only talk out of your rear end you probably should live up to your promise of unsibscribing to this thread. Bye.

Upvote 0

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Real quick, do you wanna admit that you don't know anything about security clearances?

What is the basal military clearance you can have?

CONFIDENTIAL. Real "clearance" doesn't begin below that. Are you that weak that you have to try to accuse me of something I don't know when a simple Google search will contradict you?

(I am not surprised, since you think you are owed valuable million dollar information at your feet, despite your missing regal title.)

Now, go back and see what I accused those people of which not having military access clearance. They are lucky I assume they have at best "confidential" clearance, considering they have aversions to using google.

And by the way (and this is for onlookers,) I would think you would have more to say about the content of my claims in relation to my use of prepositions at the ends of sentences.

Upvote 0

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Since you won't provide evidence and you only talk out of your rear end you probably should live up to your promise of unsibscribing to this thread. Bye.

Live up to your word for once, and go "bye."

Because I am a man, I admitted that I didn't do what I said I did. That doesn't mean I can't decide to do something else, or beyond that (i.e. continue to post, since that first post subscribed me back.)

As a matter of fact, I said I was going to post for onlookers and lurkers - a new purpose and motive. See, a change of intellect is fine as long as there is transparency. But, pride usually prevents that.

I am under no threat from you or anyone in this thread, which is why I can be so specific to reply in such a timely manner - on a tablet. I mean what I say.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private

Because I am a man, I admitted that I didn't do what I said I did. That doesn't mean I can't decide to do something else, or beyond that (i.e. continue to post, since that first post subscribed me back.)

As a matter of fact, I said I was going to post for onlookers and lurkers - a new purpose and motive. See, a change of intellect is fine as long as there is transparency. But, pride usually prevents that.

I am under no threat from you or anyone in this thread, which is why I can be so specific to reply in such a timely manner - on a tablet. I mean what I say.

If you're going to continue to post then provide some evidence for your past claims. You seem to think that what you're claiming is some big secret information. Give us some specifics.

Upvote 0

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you're going to continue to post then provide some evidence for your past claims.

Why? Because you said so?

Are your fingers broken that you can't even use a search engine to try to affirm or prove wrong my "ridiculous" assertions?

You seem to think that what you're claiming is some big secret information. Give us some specifics.

I don't think that at all. Quite the contrary; I laid out my informative limitations (e.g. "I don't want to commit suicide today,") and what a responsible, erudite seeker of truth should do should s/he want to know even more about the validity of my assertions. Go. To. The. Library. For starters. Stop asking people who you think are full of scat to provide you with evidence of things you already find incredulous - that is intellectually lazy, and philosophically disingenuous. Seriously think about that: what kind of sense does that make except for a soap boxed, talking point?

If it was so secret, as I said, this thread and/or website would be DDOS, and I would be in chains, or dead. You still don't get the fullness of plausible deniability, and how that is the line between someone "suiciding" themselves, and living to hear people like you claim they don't provide any evidence of their claims.

You are the active fruits of the privilege of plausible deniability - every post you have given in the past two pages. That is why you still have a jester to taunt.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Why? Because you said so?

Are your fingers broken that you can't even use a search engine to try to affirm or prove wrong my "ridiculous" assertions?

I don't think that at all. Quite the contrary; I laid out my informative limitations (e.g. "I don't want to commit suicide today,") and what a responsible, erudite seeker of truth should do should s/he want to know even more about the validity of my assertions. Go. To. The. Library. For starters. Stop asking people who you think are full of scat to provide you with evidence of things you already find incredulous - that is intellectually lazy, and philosophically disingenuous. Seriously think about that: what kind of sense does that make except for a soap boxed, talking point?

If it was so secret, as I said, this thread and/or website would be DDOS, and I would be in chains, or dead. You still don't get the fullness of plausible deniability, and how that is the line between someone "suiciding" themselves, and living to hear people like you claim they don't provide any evidence of their claims.

You are the active fruits of the privilege of plausible deniability - every post you have given in the past two pages. That is why you still have a jester to taunt.

Great stuff. Now give me some specifics. You already know I'm going to the library this week. Give me some books to read. Cmon man nut up or shut up. You've made some vague and silly claims. Give me something to look up. So far you've given me nothing (except for the Stargate project that wasn't really the Stargate project).

Upvote 0

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Great stuff. Now give me some specifics.

Becsuse you demanded - after all of this?

No.

You already know I'm going to the library this week. Give me some books to read.

You are going to the library for someone that said 1/30 of what I said, yet you accused me of constantly withholding specifics, and being vague despite my loquaciousness.

Cmon man nut up or shut up.

Ironic coming from someone who is demanding so much from someone he thinks is full of scat, and is so intellectually handicapped as to not be able to use a search engine. Are you sure I am the one lacking "squirrel cheek-delicacies?" Certainly, we know the size and volume of mine intellectually, because I have done nothing but assert.

You, on the other hand, have all but begged on your knees like an intellectual pauper for the lowest of denomination of information. You want to have measuring contest? Take note of the censorship of this website, as it will be the most powerful weapon for you in hiding the magnificence of my sac compared to yours. You have no idea, internet nameless one. But you should. It aint all about being a brute, junior. You tell me to nut up? Grow some hair on yours before you speak about the likes of grown ups.

You've made some vague and silly claims.

I will bet you someone has seen my claims as crystal, and even more are doing what you should be doing and looking up the details of what I said. So, parroting vagueness is trite.

Give me something to look up.

You sound like an infant begging for a pacifier from mommy, when it is within arms reach. And you tell me to nut up? Do you even know what nuts are?

So far you've given me nothing (except for the Stargate project that wasn't really the Stargate project).

I never said anything about PROJECT Stargate, because I was never talking about that antediluvian operation. You thought I was, and I responded to you. Apparently you still think this is about that archaic project that has been declassified several times over.

Figurative and cultural gonads encompass more than the ability to have them. It includes intellectual fortitude also. Ability to find out things for yourself. Essentially, being independent - not needing someone "full of it," mommy, or anyone else to do things for you. That is when the real "drop" happens.

Now, let's see who has the real "squirrel cheek-delicacies," and presses the report button first.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Becsuse you demanded - after all of this?

No.

You are going to the library for someone that said 1/30 of what I said, yet you accused me of constantly withholding specifics, and being vague despite my loquaciousness.

Ironic coming from someone who is demanding so much from someone he thinks is full of scat, and is so intellectually handicapped as to not be able to use a search engine. Are you sure I am the one lacking "squirrel cheek-delicacies?" Certainly, we know the size and volume of mine intellectually, because I have done nothing but assert.

You, on the other hand, have all but begged on your knees like an intellectual pauper for the lowest of denomination of information. You want to have measuring contest? Take note of the censorship of this website, as it will be the most powerful weapon for you in hiding the magnificence of my sac compared to yours. You have no idea, internet nameless one. But you should. It aint all about being a brute, junior. You tell me to nut up? Grow some hair on yours before you speak about the likes of grown ups.

I will bet you someone has seen my claims as crystal, and even more are doing what you should be doing and looking up the details of what I said. So, parroting vagueness is trite.

You sound like an infant begging for a pacifier from mommy, when it is within arms reach. And you tell me to nut up? Do you even know what nuts are?

I never said anything about PROJECT Stargate, because I was never talking about that antediluvian operation. You thought I was, and I responded to you. Apparently you still think this is about that archaic project that has been declassified several times over.

Figurative and cultural gonads encompass more than the ability to have them. It includes intellectual fortitude also. Ability to find out things for yourself. Essentially, being independent - not needing someone "full of it," mommy, or anyone else to do things for you. That is when the real "drop" happens.

Now, let's see who has the real "squirrel cheek-delicacies," and presses the report button first.

You gonna say something or just keep regurgitating nonsense? You got a lotta sand for a guy that won't back up a claim that he made. If you have evidence for the supernatural then show it.

Upvote 0

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You gonna say something or just keep regurgitating nonsense? You got a lotta sand for a guy that won't back up a claim that he made. If you have evidence for the supernatural then show it.

I already said no, I will not provide anything to you.

You gonna keep begging on your knees like a sacless intellectual invalid, or are you actually going to grow a pair and go on your own crusade for the truth you seek?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mr Strawberry

Jan 20, 2012
Great Britain
✟12,542.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

Like you did you mean?

Because I am a man,

Are you indeed? Not just a teenager living in a fantasy world then?

I admitted that I didn't do what I said I did

I think we can probably extend that to everything you said.

That doesn't mean I can't decide to do something else, or beyond that (i.e. continue to post, since that first post subscribed me back.)

Yeah, you can keep posting drivel as long as you like.

The onlookers and lurkers have a fair idea about you and your pride.

These specifics...point us to them again.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
And BTW Steven has at least engaged in conversation. You showed your ignorance, got called on that, then got called on your silly conspiracy claims, and now you think banter can defend it. Steven didn't give 1/30 of what you said because you have said nothing. I'll research his claims because at least he offered something to look in to.

Upvote 0

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Like you did you mean?

I was very explicit in what a man does - admits his mistake/contradiction/going back on word, and explains himself. I even gave the reason and mechanism as to why I am still posting. But, since you beg for substance from someone you think is full of it, I wouldn't expect you to actually consider the whole of context, let alone an actual singular context or direct assertion. You apparently can't even use Google, or go to a library; you need others to spell it out for you.

Are you indeed? Not just a teenager living in a fantasy world then?

I think we can probably extend that to everything you said.

Yeah, you can keep posting drivel as long as you like.

The onlookers and lurkers have a fair idea about you and your pride.

These specifics...point us to them again.

Yea, at least crjmurray showed a long while ago he had some nubs in his intellectual netherregions. You, on the other hand, aren't worth the exchange. And, I have said constantly to opponent and proponent that I will not respond to persons I think are stupid, and/or so ignorant not worth my time.

I hope you don't need me to explain the silence you receive later. And, just so you (and onlookers) know how I mean what I mean: I am still exchanging with crjmurray - despite our perhaps heated disagreements. I don't talk to people I think are stupid, and it takes a lot for me to think someone is stupid/crazy/ignorant, and/or not worth conversing.

Bye Felicia :D

Upvote 0

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And BTW Steven has at least engaged in conversation. You showed your ignorance, got called on that, then got called on your silly conspiracy claims, and now you think banter can defend it. Steven didn't give 1/30 of what you said because you have said nothing. I'll research his claims because at least he offered something to look in to.

Uh huh.

I haven't engaged in any conversation, right?

Was I the one who initiated anyone being full of scat?

You are being intellectually disingenuous. Seriously. You act like what I stated before I was accused was categorically offensive.

If you give me "female dog," you will get the alpha "female dog." Don't try to twist something that is not, and hope that people won't go back the pages to really see the context of reality - taking your post as complete.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Uh huh.

I haven't engaged in any conversation, right?

Was I the one who initiated anyone being full of scat?

You are being intellectually disingenuous. Seriously. You act like what I stated before I was accused was categorically offensive.

If you give me "female dog," you will get the alpha "female dog." Don't try to twist something that is not, and hope that people won't go back the pages to really see the context of reality - taking your post as complete.

You initiated this by making baseless and ignorant claims. It's not my fault you got called on it. Now you may see all this as a discussion but I don't. I'm still waiting to hear some evidence for your claims. And don't give me that bull on how I need to look things up. They are YOUR claims so YOU provide some evidence or at the least some specifics for someone to find said evidence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You initiated this by making baseless and ignorant claims.

I didn't find them baseless. Oh, wait you did, so that means they are. Cry more.

It's not my fault you got called on it.

Funny, my last physical showed no problems in my hearing. I know the ringtoje of my landline and cellular phone. And yet, I heard no "calling," let alone a voice of "calling out."
But, if it grows hair for you down there, by all means.

Now you may see all this as a discussion but I don't. I'm still waiting to hear some evidence for your claims.

Well maybe because my sac is a bit heavier than yours, or the fact that I dont grovel for information from people I find ridiculous AND insult. When was the last time I asked you for anything, except to research your own information? Exactly, junior.

And don't give me that bull on how I need to look things up. They are YOUR claims so YOU provide some evidence or at the least some specifics for someone to find said evidence.

God forbid you do something for yourself. So by your logic, you must be very busy calling every single network channel, and every single DJ and shock jock with whom you disagree and expect evidence. Because, you aren't a hypocrite for our argument's purpose, right?

So I expect you have also done that for everyone on here from which you want evidence for claims.

Even if you do, and are not hypocritical, you still need mommy to hold your intellectual hand, and wipe your backside. I never demand any evidence from people that make, in my opinion, baseless claims - because I can always open a new tab and look up the assertion if I don't already know the details. Then, I can produce a counter argument with evidence if applicable.

See, that individuality and freedom in thought is what separates sacs that hug close to the navel, and sacs that have dropped.

Upvote 0

Mr Strawberry

Jan 20, 2012
Great Britain
✟12,542.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was very explicit in what a man does - admits his mistake/contradiction/going back on word, and explains himself.

I can tell you feel bad about it.

I even gave the reason and mechanism as to why I am still posting.

Yes, you need the attention. We know.

But, since you beg for substance from someone you think is full of it, I wouldn't expect you to actually consider the whole of context, let alone an actual singular context or direct assertion. You apparently can't even use Google, or go to a library; you need others to spell it out for you.

Readily available on google and in our local library but much too risky for you to show us what we are supposed to be looking for...in case you get "suicided". That doesn't strike you as the least bit silly?

Yea, at least crjmurray showed a long while ago he had some nubs in his intellectual netherregions. You, on the other hand, aren't worth the exchange. And, I have said constantly to opponent and proponent that I will not respond to persons I think are stupid, and/or so ignorant not worth my time.

You've also said constantly that you have something of interest to show us but that claim didn't have any substance either.

I hope you don't need me to explain the silence you receive later. And, just so you (and onlookers) know how I mean what I mean: I am still exchanging with crjmurray - despite our perhaps heated disagreements. I don't talk to people I think are stupid, and it takes a lot for me to think someone is stupid/crazy/ignorant, and/or not worth conversing.

This sounds a lot like a teenage tantrum.

Bye Felicia :D

Yes, definitely a teenage tantrum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
I didn't find them baseless. Oh, wait you did, so that means they are. Cry more.

Funny, my last physical showed no problems in my hearing. I know the ringtoje of my landline and cellular phone. And yet, I heard no "calling," let alone a voice of "calling out."
But, if it grows hair for you down there, by all means.

Well maybe because my sac is a bit heavier than yours, or the fact that I dont grovel for information from people I find ridiculous AND insult. When was the last time I asked you for anything, except to research your own information? Exactly, junior.

God forbid you do something for yourself. So by your logic, you must be very busy calling every single network channel, and every single DJ and shock jock with whom you disagree and expect evidence. Because, you aren't a hypocrite for our argument's purpose, right?

So I expect you have also done that for everyone on here from which you want evidence for claims.

Even if you do, and are not hypocritical, you still need mommy to hold your intellectual hand, and wipe your backside. I never demand any evidence from people that make, in my opinion, baseless claims - because I can always open a new tab and look up the assertion if I don't already know the details. Then, I can produce a counter argument with evidence if applicable.

See, that individuality and freedom in thought is what separates sacs that hug close to the navel, and sacs that have dropped.

You haven't asked me anything because I've made no claims. I do ask everyone here to provide evidence for a baseless claim, I don't know why that would be surprising to you. I've asked you for specifics so I can investigate your claims. You refuse to provide any. Not my fault.

Upvote 0

CryOfALion

Sep 10, 2014
✟1,894.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You haven't asked me anything because I've made no claims.

Well, to your credit, it is hard to make a claim when you are bent at the knee in dire plea for substance from your opponent - when it would be easier to stand up like a man, and find out for yourself - and even come back and present your findings.

I do ask everyone here to provide evidence for a baseless claim, I don't know why that would be surprising to you. I've asked you for specifics so I can investigate your claims. You refuse to provide any. Not my fault.

I never said it was surprising, I insinuated you were intellectually emasculated for begging your opponent in argument for evidences when "Google is your friend."

I wouldn't ever ask you, let alone beg over two pages, for evidence of your claims you made when I have a library card, wifi and internet.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Well, to your credit, it is hard to make a claim when you are bent at the knee in dire plea for substance from your opponent - when it would be easier to stand up like a man, and find out for yourself - and even come back and present your findings.

I never said it was surprising, I insinuated you were intellectually emasculated for begging your opponent in argument for evidences when "Google is your friend."

I wouldn't ever ask you, let alone beg over two pages, for evidence of your claims you made when I have a library card, wifi and internet.

Well thanks for all the words I suppose. You've provide nonsense and insults for quite some time. By the way, people in the real world don't talk the way you do so it's obvious you've been insulting me for show. If you decide to have a real conversation where you make claims, and those claims are questioned, and you provide evidence and then we discuss said evidence etc then feel free to talk to me and the other sensible people here. Toodaloo.

Upvote 0