May 19, 2005
Texas
✟1,619.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
:idea:

Yes, as many people have pointed out, Jesus is quoted as saying, "No one knows the day or the hour."

But does that mean we can't know the season? Interestingly enough, Jesus did NOT say, "No one knows the year or the season." Also, He did say that we will be able to see the signs that the end is near. (Luke 21:21-28, Matt 24:32-33)

I say this without jumping to any conclusions on when He will return. I simply have no earthly idea at this point beyond what Jesus has said.

:)

Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yes, as many people have pointed out, Jesus is quoted as saying, "No one knows the day or the hour."

But does that mean we can't know the season? Interestingly enough, Jesus did NOT say, "No one knows the year or the season." Also, He did say that we will be able to see the signs that the end is near. (Luke 21:21-28, Matt 24:32-33)

I say this without jumping to any conclusions on when He will return. I simply have no earthly idea at this point beyond what Jesus has said.

Well that is being level headed about things.

Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Two days from when marks the resurrection? 0 BC to 144 AD. We are not left clueless.

Psalm 90:4
For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; upon the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Very true. We may very well know the year or the season. (not that I do, but I still look)

LLoJ cited earlier in this thread this statement about 'the hour:'

18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming,

The last hour in this case has been continually running for some nearly couple thousand years now, meaning that the term 'hour' as it relates to the scriptures mean exactly NOTHING with regards to how we view the conventional passage of time.

Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Sabbath rest for the Elect in the world is 7000 Hebrew time, also called the third day for our time.

Psalm 95:11
So I declared on oath in my anger, "They shall never enter my rest."

Hebrews 3:11
So I declared on oath in my anger, 'They shall never enter my rest.' "

Hebrews 3:18
And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed ?

Hebrews 4:3
Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said, "So I declared on oath in my anger, 'They shall never enter my rest.' "

Hebrews 4:1
Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it.

Hebrews 4:5
And again in the passage above he says, "They shall never enter my rest."

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Sabbath rest for the Elect in the world is 7000 Hebrew time, also called the third day for our time.

Psalm 95:11
So I declared on oath in my anger, "They shall never enter my rest."

Hebrews 3:11
So I declared on oath in my anger, 'They shall never enter my rest.' "

Hebrews 3:18
And to whom did God swear that they would never enter his rest if not to those who disobeyed ?

Hebrews 4:3
Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said, "So I declared on oath in my anger, 'They shall never enter my rest.' "

Hebrews 4:1
Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it.

Hebrews 4:5
And again in the passage above he says, "They shall never enter my rest."

I'm with you on these views JC. It was more than interesting to see that the denominator entered into the days resulted in the trip 7's. That is very interesting.

We all know that Adam was created on the SIXTH DAY...that would have been his first day, the 6th of Gods days, Adam's first day. There is also the view that mankinds as 'the stars' were actually 'created' or 'separated as stars' on the 4th day of Gods days (Job 38:7.) God Himself also ENTERED our creation on the 4th day so to speak at the 4,000 year mark.

So, in scripture speak...Adam (could) have been created on the 4th day of Gods creation and MANifested into creation on the 6th day of Gods creation. Likewise God in Christ was (obviously always in existence) but MANifested into creation on the 4th day of mankind, the 4000 year mark and then FULLY realized on -----> The forthcoming or finalization of the 6th day of mankind, the 6K year mark...taking us INTO the 7K year mark, the Sabbath of MANKIND.

There are many pictures provided. I thoroughly enjoy trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Very true. We may very well know the year or the season. (not that I do, but I still look)

LLoJ cited earlier in this thread this statement about 'the hour:'

18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming,

The last hour in this case has been continually running for some nearly couple thousand years now, meaning that the term 'hour' as it relates to the scriptures mean exactly NOTHING with regards to how we view the conventional passage of time.

Sometimes scripture has more than one application.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

:thumbsup:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7406925/

Reactions: squint
Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm with you on these views JC. It was more than interesting to see that the denominator entered into the days resulted in the trip 7's. That is very interesting.

We all know that Adam was created on the SIXTH DAY...that would have been his first day, the 6th of Gods days, Adam's first day. There is also the view that mankinds as 'the stars' were actually 'created' or 'separated as stars' on the 4th day of Gods days (Job 38:7.) God Himself also ENTERED our creation on the 4th day so to speak at the 4,000 year mark.

So, in scripture speak...Adam (could) have been created on the 4th day of Gods creation and MANifested into creation on the 6th day of Gods creation. Likewise God in Christ was (obviously always in existence) but MANifested into creation on the 4th day of mankind, the 4000 year mark and then FULLY realized on -----> The forthcoming or finalization of the 6th day of mankind, the 6K year mark...taking us INTO the 7K year mark, the Sabbath of MANKIND.

There are many pictures provided. I thoroughly enjoy trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

I need to find a better explaination for the number 5 and the triple 7, because people are thinking that I am using Numberology. It was nothing more than a math application. And it does fit the time prophecy. Any one have any thoughts about a better explaination for those numbers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I need to find a better explaination for the number 5 and the triple 7, because people are thinking that I am using Numberology. It was nothing more than a math application. And it does fit the time prophecy. Any one have any thoughts about a better explaination for those numbers.

I just thought it was an interesting outcome, that's all. Not everday one gets a unique view from outside the box.

I mean really, how many 'last days' books have you read where people try to crack those numbers? I've read many dozens of ways and means on those numbers. All interesting, but your approach was a new one.

Your methodology is no different in intent than the hundreds of other writers who have set out to find understandings therein.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Jesus uses that number in Luke 16 concerning "5 brothers" :thumbsup:

Luke 16:28 "For I am having Five Brothers that he may be testifying to them, that no also they may be coming into the place, this, of the torment".

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

*snip*

......Yielding himself to his destiny, the rich man asks one more thing of his forefather Abraham. He pleads with him to send someone to warn his brothers, so that they may escape "this place of torment" (basanou), the testing and punishment that he was undergoing.

The fact that the rich man has five brothers is a vital clue to his true symbolic identity. Judah, the progenitor of the Jews, was the son of Jacob through Leah (Gen. 29:35). He had five full-blooded brothers: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, and Zebulun (Gen. 35:23).................

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: squint
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟878,327.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Paul did say:

1Th 5:1 Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you.
1Th 5:2 For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just thought it was an interesting outcome, that's all. Not everday one gets a unique view from outside the box.

I mean really, how many 'last days' books have you read where people try to crack those numbers? I've read many dozens of ways and means on those numbers. All interesting, but your approach was a new one.

Your methodology is no different in intent than the hundreds of other writers who have set out to find understandings therein.

The most interesting part, is the fact that the numbers applied take us to the 100th anniversary of Jewish control of Jerusalem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Paul did say:

1Th 5:1 Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you.
1Th 5:2 For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

I am sure that is true, but it is good to have a clue as for the season. Do not forget, Paul is not a prophet, but John was.

Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus uses that number in Luke 16 concerning "5 brothers" :thumbsup:

Luke 16:28 "For I am having Five Brothers that he may be testifying to them, that no also they may be coming into the place, this, of the torment".

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

*snip*

......Yielding himself to his destiny, the rich man asks one more thing of his forefather Abraham. He pleads with him to send someone to warn his brothers, so that they may escape "this place of torment" (basanou), the testing and punishment that he was undergoing.

The fact that the rich man has five brothers is a vital clue to his true symbolic identity. Judah, the progenitor of the Jews, was the son of Jacob through Leah (Gen. 29:35). He had five full-blooded brothers: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, and Zebulun (Gen. 35:23).................

That part is not biblical. It,s a Gnostic corruption of scripture.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The most interesting part, is the fact that the numbers applied take us to the 100th anniversary of Jewish control of Jerusalem.

Run that number chain out again wouldja please i.e. how you arrived at that conclusion above. I'd also like to know if you're using the Judaic calendar or the gentile calendar.

Upvote 0