squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1290+777=2067-100=1967 The taking of Jerusalem. 2067 is the 100th anniversary. Also 2067AD-2000=67AD The distruction of the Temple.

Have you ever run the numbers on the Jewish calendar years? Obviously you are using the gentile calendar. Just curious...I am clueless on the Jewish calendar.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That part is not biblical. It,s a Gnostic corruption of scripture.
Which part? :confused:

Thou speakest with forkest tongue me thinks and by referring to that as "gnostic" without any explanation of why, you have just lost all credibility with me as far as I am concerned.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thou speakest with forkest tongue me thinks and by referring to that as "gnostic" without any explanation of why, you have just lost all credibility with me as far as I am concerned.........

Seriously LLoJ, that 'story' comes from the general field of Jewish replacement theology or manifest sons of God theology, which is kinda the same branch of Jewish replacement theology. And a lot of those sects and their writings sprang from the charismatic movement in general.

Some of their stuff (their understangings) is passably OK. A lot of their particular understandings i.e. various details here and there FAR SURPASS old school orthodoxy (by leaps and bounds)

...but that particular application is so utterly full of holes I wouldn't know where to start.

Some people get into these various camps and never come out of them. They are good places to study and move on.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Seriously LLoJ, that 'story' comes from the general field of Jewish replacement theology or manifest sons of God theology, which is kinda the same branch of Jewish replacement theology. And a lot of those sects and their writings sprang from the charismatic movement in general.

Some of their stuff (their understangings) is passably OK. A lot of their particular understandings i.e. various details here and there FAR SURPASS old school orthodoxy (by leaps and bounds)

...but that particular application is so utterly full of holes I wouldn't know where to start.

Some people get into these various camps and never come out of them. They are good places to study and move on.
Whatever squint.....guess that makes me "anti-jewish" then eh? :cool:....I view everthing fulfilled on OC "judah/israel" anyway so you and JC continue on ehehe............:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whatever squint.....guess that makes me "anti-jewish" then eh? :cool:....I view everthing fulfilled on OC "judah/israel" anyway so you and JC continue on ehehe............:thumbsup:

Yeah, you are getting yerself a strange mix going there buddy. A little Manifest Sons theology mixed with full preterism...

Could be the makings of yet ANOTHER sect...heh heh heh

:liturgy:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have you ever run the numbers on the Jewish calendar years? Obviously you are using the gentile calendar. Just curious...I am clueless on the Jewish calendar.

The only Hebrew calendar application is The book of Enoch. The resurrection is in two days which is the beginning of the sixth day (6000) Hebrew calendar time. The entering of the Lords rest is the third day, which is the beginning of the seventh day (7000) Hebrew calendar time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

We have discussed that before LLoJ. There is no indication that it is a parable, and it only promotes the concept of hell. The five bros can not be parabolic, because not all are condemned to Gehenna.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The only Hebrew calendar application is The book of Enoch. The resurrection is in two days which is the beginning of the sixth day (6000) Hebrew calendar time. The entering of the Lords rest is the third day, which is the beginning of the seventh day (7000) Hebrew calendar time.

Not sure what you mean about the Hebrew calendar application is the book of Enoch.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
We have discussed that before LLoJ. There is no indication that it is a parable, and it only promotes the concept of hell.
The five bros can not be parabolic, because not all are condemned to Gehenna.
You and I will just have to agree to disagree :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You and I will just have to agree to disagree :thumbsup:

In regards to the Lazurus rich man poor man script. It can not be a matter of fact, because people are not condemed because they have wealth. Yahshua would not have made that mistake.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
In regards to the Lazurus rich man poor man script. It can not be a matter of fact, because people are not condemed because they have wealth. Yahshua would not have made that mistake.
That depends on ones biblical view of "rich" ;)

Reve 3:17 That thou are saying that rich/plousioV <4145> I am, and I have become rich and not yet one need I am having.
And not are aware that thou are the weight-calloused and forlorn and poor/ptwcoV <4434> and blind and naked.

Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That depends on ones biblical view of "rich" ;)

Reve 3:17 That thou are saying that rich/plousioV <4145> I am, and I have become rich and not yet one need I am having.
And not are aware that thou are the weight-calloused and forlorn and poor/ptwcoV <4434> and blind and naked.
This parable is of a spiritual nature.
Revelation 3:16.
So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17. You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thank God at least somebody on this forum sees the term rich is NOT associated with CASH in the scriptures.

And hey, I hope your not asking any of us to [image] guess what's in the box. That is playing with imagery. So, don't keep me hangin' here...;)

Upvote 0