Prophetic Time

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No man knows the day or hour, only Yahwah knows. This is a theory solving for a unknown. Five is the lowest common denominator that goes into all three numbers, which also produces number 777 when added. If you notice, 1967 and 2067 are also historic dates for Israel.
1260+777=2037-70=1967.
1290+777=2067-2000=67.
1335+777=2112.
1260~5= 252. 1290~5=258. 1335~5=267. 252+258+267=777.
2012/2014 ??
MTAA

Daniel 12 (New International Version)

Daniel 12
The End Times

1 "At that time Michael, the great prince(leader/minister) who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.(Last ressurection) 3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."
5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others,(Two Witnesses) one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"

7 The man clothed in linen, (Yahshua) who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time.(Literally, three and a half) When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, [and]all these things will be completed." 3500 years (End of the thousand years)

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days. (First ressurection)

13 "As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."

Daniel 8:12. Because of rebellion, the host of the saints and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground.

13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, "How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, and the surrender of the sanctuary and of the host that will be trampled underfoot?"

14 He said to me, "It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated."
167 BC minus 2300 equals 2133

Last edited:

annrobert

Jesus is my Shelter my Refuge my Fortress
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
✟17,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
that is well over my head.
However the two bottom numbers makes much sense to me based on Mathew and Revelations.
We are to watch for the signs even though we do not know the day.
To me the signs say He is near,possibly at the door.
Can you explain the numbers and calculations ?

Upvote 0

Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No man knows the day or hour, only Yahwah knows.

It would seem that might put a wrench in this idea. If God the Father is the only one that knows, and the other two persons of the Trinity aren't even aware, chances are that there won't be any evidence at all in the material world.

1260+777=2037-70=1967.
1290+777=2067-2000=67.
1335+777=2112.
2012/2014 ??
MTAA

Ok, so you can pick a bunch of random numbers and random mathematical operations and come up with a result that barely sort of has a vague pattern to it. I fail to see how this theory works at all. Not to mention, all of the stuff about 2012 is media hype; to the Mayan calendar it will just be another cycle.

Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
that is well over my head.
However the two bottom numbers makes much sense to me based on Mathew and Revelations.
We are to watch for the signs even though we do not know the day.
To me the signs say He is near,possibly at the door.
Can you explain the numbers and calculations ?

The year 2012 marks the time 2000 years ago, when Yahshua first came to the temple at age 12. In 1998 I said that the year is a curiosity on the Internet.

Upvote 0

lawtonfogle

My solace my terror, my terror my solace.
Apr 20, 2005
✟13,892.00
Faith
Christian
No man knows the day or hour, only Yahwah knows. This is a theory.
1260+777=2037-70=1967.
1290+777=2067-2000=67.
1335+777=2112.
2012/2014 ??
MTAA

Daniel 12 (New International Version)

Daniel 12
The End Times

1 "At that time Michael, the great prince(leader/minister) who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.(Last ressurection) 3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. 4 But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."
5 Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others,(Two Witnesses) one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. 6 One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"

7 The man clothed in linen, (Yahshua) who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time.(Literally, three and a half) When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, [and]all these things will be completed." 3500 years (End of the thousand years)

8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"

9 He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days. (First ressurection)

13 "As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."

Daniel 8:12. Because of rebellion, the host of the saints and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground.

13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, "How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, and the surrender of the sanctuary and of the host that will be trampled underfoot?"

14 He said to me, "It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated."

Numerology is an attempt at fortune telling and is of the devil. I suggest you stop now before you get in over your head.

Reactions: squint
Upvote 0

Tonks

No longer here
Site Supporter
Aug 15, 2005
Heading home...
✟49,042.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Politics
US-Libertarian
I love how people start out saying "no one knows the day or hour" and then proceeds to show us how they figured it out.

Anytime anybody starts spouting off about a certain date/year I figure nothing out of the ordinary is gonna happen then.

Wise lady...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

You and me will know before then.;):cool:

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is much 'fear' surrounding 'the end.'

Being somewhat of a contrarian on many fronts, I believe the 'end' will not be in any way what many 'think' they see:

Ecclesiastes 7:8
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I do not believe in or practice Numerology.
Then why post them :confused: :blush:

Originally Posted by JudaicChristian *snip*
1260+777=2037-70=1967.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I love how people start out saying "no one knows the day or hour" and then proceeds to show us how they figured it out.

Anytime anybody starts spouting off about a certain date/year I figure nothing out of the ordinary is gonna happen then.

I did say that it is a theory.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Alot of our church founders have attempted to go against Jesus words and try to calculate the "day and hour" which led to 'great disappointments'.

I try to keep away from anyone or group who attempt to do this.

Then why post them :confused: :blush:

Originally Posted by JudaicChristian *snip*
1260+777=2037-70=1967.

There is much 'fear' surrounding 'the end.'

Being somewhat of a contrarian on many fronts, I believe the 'end' will not be in any way what many 'think' they see:

Ecclesiastes 7:8
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

Again I say, this is a theory. Daniel is speaking to us in a parable, so the question is, how do those numbers relate to the last days for us? We have to solve for a unknown for those numbers to apply for these days. And also again I say, I do not believe or practice Numerology.

Upvote 0

JudaicChristian

Feb 21, 2009
✟2,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You and me will know before then.;):cool:
The reason for this conversation is because Christians believe that it can be any day now.
2 Peter 3:4
They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

Habakkuk 2:3
For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Christians should perpetuate this message for future generations of Christians. This is an effort to keep future generations from giving up while they wait. Do you see the importance of this message?

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again I say, this is a theory. Daniel is speaking to us in a parable, so the question is, how do those numbers relate to the last days for us? We have to solve for a unknown for those numbers to apply for these days. And also again I say, I do not believe or practice Numerology.

Obviously the 'numbers' were deployed for specific reasons. I too have contemplated nearly every aspect of these things for several 'decades' now. They are and remain of 'interest' to me on many fronts.

The very LAST place I look for anything anymore is a pure surface or physical understanding of most of these subjects, having bent my pea brain without merit in that direction of understanding.

By giving up that methodology nearly altogether, the text itself has yielded up much more 'valid' information on these subjects that I appreciate, though others do not. They remain on the front that I left behind.

Any who try to dissect these matters will sooner or later end up in the 'allegorical zone' for which the complexities multiply.

I also pay very close attention to any "Word handler" who trys to see into these matters, and have gleaned a tremendous amount of information by 'not taking offence' at such efforts in general.

So, for what it's worth, I do read yer stuff...

The 'numerology' thing...can get real sketchy real fast. Seen those things worked to nutzo results...

But I do keep looking for the 'spiritual realities' behind all of those matters and they ARE provided exactly for 'that' purpose, meaning a hard numberic dissection is off the table, for me anyway. They are meant to 'link' in many directions. When one continues to observe apart from getting 'locked' in, they will continue to spread allegorically...just like the terms 40 years, 40 days...400 years, 3 1/2 years etc etc etc. Yes. There are very specific repeating numeric patterns in text for VERY specific reasons.

What 'reasons' however are still unfolding for me. When I find something solid, I have no issues submitting such for the harshest of critical reviews, and in public. That is also why I post these matters here and other places. These things are meant to be shared and to be handled 'en masse' by people who have such interests.

enjoy!

squint

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The reason for this conversation is because Christians believe that it can be any day now.
2 Peter 3:4
They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

Habakkuk 2:3
For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives for ever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Christians should perpetuate this message for future generations of Christians. This is an effort to keep future generations from giving up while they wait. Do you see the importance of this message?

I see the importance of continuing the message of Christ but I fail to see the relevance of guessing times in relation to the message of Christ. The fact is that no one knows the day or the hour and it has been that way for the last 2000 years. Scripture tell us that attempting to guess it is a no no.

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see the importance of continuing the message of Christ but I fail to see the relevance of guessing times in relation to the message of Christ. The fact is that no one knows the day or the hour and it has been that way for the last 2000 years. Scripture tell us that attempting to guess it is a no no.

Not so! No man may know, but a man who is shown WILL know beyond any doubt.

Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

None one jot or tittle was put out there as BAIT WITHOUT PURPOSE.

Not EVERY hidden thing of the O.T. was revealed until CHRIST...

And yes, HE DID leave many things for US to discover...even POST resurrection Jesus still REASONED and ELABORATED with the disciples on the Road to Emmaus from the OLD TESTAMENT.

When one stops up listening, WORD stops talking.

enjoy!

squint

Upvote 0