Prayer Really Needed

Dying2Live4Christ

I'm glad I didn't die before I met you...
Apr 29, 2005
Saint Louis, Missouri
✟12,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi.

I have been having a really hard time job wise since I moved to NJ. First, I was at a job that they smoked and it make me have massive headaches so I had to leave. The next job I had the boss' brother kept being rude to me again and again and I just didn't think it was right for me. The next job I had was at a lawfirm and I tried so hard to be a good witness to them but the constant verbal attacks, along with the fact I did collections and felt that my life was threatened at one point, made me feel emotional drained and unsafe.

I have just tried for a position for a full time bank teller for a bank close to my house. I hope that I can get it. I passed the group interview teller test, and personality test, and have been told that if I can successfully make it through the background checks and the educaitonal checks and another interview, I would get the job. PLease pray that I could get this job. I only want it if it is from God, but I have bills to pay and I need something to help me financially. I want a position I could grow in, excel in, and love. I want to do what God wants me to do and I feel so broken when it comes to the job thing. I am torn apart and my bills are accumulating, I have money but it won't be enough to keep waiting. I need something that will help me be successful and help me be a good witness to people. Please keep me in your prayers. Pray I have no problems with all checks and that the interview I hope tomorrow will go smooth. Please also pray that the Lord will lead me a guide me.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums