OutOfPlace_Christian

Jun 4, 2016
South Africa
✟19,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good day, everyone. I hope you are doing well. I wanted to kindly ask for your prayers for success with my continuous job search and job applications. May God have mercy and favor on me to finally receive some good, long-awaited news, as it is becoming very stressful financially. I am going to keep doing my part and keep hoping, but may God open doors for me. Your prayers are much appreciated. May God bless you all.

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying!! :pray::pray::prayer::prayer::amen::amen:
Sparkling Red Roses 2 Gif.gif
Red Roses PNG Smallest.png

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Good day, everyone. I hope you are doing well. I wanted to kindly ask for your prayers for success with my continuous job search and job applications. May God have mercy and favor on me to finally receive some good, long-awaited news, as it is becoming very stressful financially. I am going to keep doing my part and keep hoping, but may God open doors for me. Your prayers are much appreciated. May God bless you all.
Praying now!

Lord God I lift up OutofPlace_Christian to You and I pray for a miracle in his current situation and supernatural provision for a job, I pray that You would lead him to a good job, his dream job with a high salary! I pray for wisdom while submitting job applications and for favor during any job interviews and for the right words to say. I pray that You would provide for his every need according to Your riches and glory and that he would not lack money!

Upvote 0