Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. There are several things wrong with me- I have had severely chapped lips for several months now and it is painful and is not healing, please pray that they heal. I also have a mark that appeared on my face and that has been there for several weeks and that is not healing either, please pray that that also heals. I also developed a sore on my tongue a day or so ago and that is also painful, please pray for healing for that as well. Thank you!

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. There are several things wrong with me- I have had severely chapped lips for several months now and it is painful and is not healing, please pray that they heal. I also have a mark that appeared on my face and that has been there for several weeks and that is not healing either, please pray that that also heals. I also developed a sore on my tongue a day or so ago and that is also painful, please pray for healing for that as well. Thank you!
Well, I will certainly pray for healing and all those areas. As for me, personally, I have found that Neosporin works great in each case.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Great news! I called the Billy Graham prayer line yesterday and got prayer for all of these things. Today my lips are noticeably better, they are now healing! Also the sore on my tongue just disappeared, vanished. The mark on my face is also better today, that is healing as well! I am very grateful for all of this!

Upvote 0