michigan
✟1,042.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I need prayers badly. im 36. im married to my husband and have a son. we live with my parents. my mom had cancer a few years back and everything was on me. I was taking care of my sick mother, my dad, husband and son. it was overwhelming to say the least. mom is clear of cancer now (thank God) but she is still very weak and in pain/sleeping all the time. my husband acts and lives like a child. he is 38 and he has bipolar depression/ADHD. my son is 6 and just diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety disorder so i am dealing with daily meltdowns and school issues on a daily basis. my dad is lazy. im doing everything in this house, no matter how many times i have brought up this issue nothing or none of them help for long. husband adds more stress on me during the most unnecessary times. i am tired. im tired of the cooking, cleaning, doctor appointments, school meetings etc. on top of it all i dont work and i am drowning in debt because my husband does not make enough money and ive maxed out credit cards just to buy food for the past few months. no food stamp assistance because we dont qualify. I have been out of work for 6 years since i got pregnant and now i cant find a job. i have no support system, no job, no money, no car to even get me to a job. i am thankful i have a place to live right now, but i am seriously hurting. im not happy. i hate my life. i hate being married i hate having to take on everything for everyone. i am not healthy. not physically or mentally. i am at a really bad place in my head. i hate everything. i need prayers, i need a miracle. i want to break free from this hurt, this stressful marriage, this debt i cant get out of. i pray so hard sometimes and i try my best to give my worries to Jesus but my head wont let me. my heart keeps breaking. i cry and pray and wish every day something willl give but it never does. i feel defeated. please pray for me, i am so, so exhausted. if you got his far reading my vent, thank you for listening.

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
I also am praying for you …

I don’t see much you can take off your plate right now, but you can’t keep going on like this.

Mostly I am praying for the peace of God in your life …because peace brings undisturbed believing …and believing is what actuates results from God… and God promises us.... He will meet all of our needs …and you have a boatload of needs.

I am excited to see how He is going to work in your life ….You are God’s best!

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray lord for this poor woman. Working her fingers to the bone. She needs you to care lord, she wants your love. Only you know what will happen next. But she is being pushed. Please help lord, she can’t go on without some love. Those sick and in prison have to read your word, pray and go to church before they get fed and do better. Six years of toil and labor lord without one good thing, lord. Six years. Do good to her, equalize, delegate, improvise and fill her heart with you and joy and peace. She does it because she’s a woman, let her help because of you doing you service, but you are not a slave driver. The world the flesh and the devil is though.

Turn her into the image of martha and Mary . Let her do her best and take time for you not to enslavement but with joy and love. She wants a job too lord. Provide for you daughter and her family. Women are very employable now more than men. And bless her with this new life in Christ Jesus. In Jesus Name.

Upvote 0

jonojim1337

Oct 20, 2023
Nyköping
✟6,144.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
ADHD medicine are variants and equivalents of amphetamine so maybe his behaviour can be explained with that. Does he take the situation lightly? Is he not making any effort in improving it? Have you suggested that he takes care of the kid, so you can focus on other tasks? Personally I could never get my kids hooked on medicine like that. I think you need to find tasks that your son likes and can occupy him. Maybe you can tell your husband to do just that?

Maybe you have a church nearby that could help you with some things?

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would bless you and provide you with refreshment. I pray that God would work in your husband's heart to improve your marriage and that God would find a job for you. I pray that everyone in your household would make you feel loved and appreciated.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I need prayers badly. im 36. im married to my husband and have a son. we live with my parents. my mom had cancer a few years back and everything was on me. I was taking care of my sick mother, my dad, husband and son. it was overwhelming to say the least. mom is clear of cancer now (thank God) but she is still very weak and in pain/sleeping all the time. my husband acts and lives like a child. he is 38 and he has bipolar depression/ADHD. my son is 6 and just diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety disorder so i am dealing with daily meltdowns and school issues on a daily basis. my dad is lazy. im doing everything in this house, no matter how many times i have brought up this issue nothing or none of them help for long. husband adds more stress on me during the most unnecessary times. i am tired. im tired of the cooking, cleaning, doctor appointments, school meetings etc. on top of it all i dont work and i am drowning in debt because my husband does not make enough money and ive maxed out credit cards just to buy food for the past few months. no food stamp assistance because we dont qualify. I have been out of work for 6 years since i got pregnant and now i cant find a job. i have no support system, no job, no money, no car to even get me to a job. i am thankful i have a place to live right now, but i am seriously hurting. im not happy. i hate my life. i hate being married i hate having to take on everything for everyone. i am not healthy. not physically or mentally. i am at a really bad place in my head. i hate everything. i need prayers, i need a miracle. i want to break free from this hurt, this stressful marriage, this debt i cant get out of. i pray so hard sometimes and i try my best to give my worries to Jesus but my head wont let me. my heart keeps breaking. i cry and pray and wish every day something willl give but it never does. i feel defeated. please pray for me, i am so, so exhausted. if you got his far reading my vent, thank you for listening.
Prayers,. Hold on as hard as it is. God takes his time as you probably know.stay strong. make time for God's word in all your struggles. It will give you strength.
God bless you and family.

Upvote 0

bhobbs765

Jan 14, 2024
Richmond
✟502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Praying for you. That sounds like a very difficult situation to be in and may God give you strength and bring you peace and healing.
A prayer that has helped me in the past is this:

Dear heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked many favors. This time I ask you this special one.
(mention favor or intentions)
Take it, dear heart of Jesus, and place it within your heart where your father sees it. Then, in his merciful eyes, it will become your own favor, not mine.
Amen.

Say this prayer three times for three days and promise to publish it when the 3 days of praying are finished.

Upvote 0