Sydney
✟16,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
Another word you clearly don't understand the meaning of.

The quest for knowledge is NEVER pointless.

Caught up in what I corrected a misstatement.

Then stop showing hate.

You turned my correction of how long man has been writing as an attack.

You took the chance to attack me for no apparent reason, that IS irrational.

That's nice, you don't have to believe in him to value peace and love.

The broad brush isn't a very good way to make arguments.

Who boasted about their intelligence?

Pride is a sin.

Right, that's not love.

In order to love someone you have to actually know them.

*sigh* so much bitterness and judgement..

*shakes dust off feet*

Upvote 0
Jul 1, 2009
Sydney
✟16,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
Riiight.

So you start an argument then play the victim.

Interesting.

Sorry if I have offended you at all, this is not what I meant, hopefully we can have open honest discussions in the future. It isn't easy to type emotions and words on screen may appear harsh, I should be more careful in the future.

Peace bro, lets starts again yeh?

Upvote 0
Jul 1, 2009
Sydney
✟16,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
Sure thing man.

Sounds good! :)

About the Ark though, I believe that the flood happened (not sure if it was world wide) but the ark would of been used for building materials afterwards, not sure why people keep looking for it?

Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I mentioned this also over in general theology.

Why do some Christians purposefully make hoaxes like this supposed ark find? It makes Christianity look like quackery, filled with and supported by charlatans and frauds. Plus, these hoaxters appear to have destroyed real scientific data by plundering a real archeological site. And we wonder why so many people have a bad impression of Christians & Christianity. It's sad to see.
From the site below:

In the late summer of 2008 ten Kurdish workers hired by Parasut, the guide used by the Chinese, are said to have planted large wood beams taken from an old structure in the Black Sea area (where the photos were originally taken) at the Mt. Ararat site.

PaleoBabble » Noah’s Ark PaleoBabble Update

Papias

Upvote 0
Jul 1, 2009
Sydney
✟16,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
I mentioned this also over in general theology.

Why do some Christians purposefully make hoaxes like this supposed ark find? It makes Christianity look like quackery, filled with and supported by charlatans and frauds. Plus, these hoaxters appear to have destroyed real scientific data by plundering a real archeological site. And we wonder why so many people have a bad impression of Christians & Christianity. It's sad to see.
From the site below:

PaleoBabble » Noah’s Ark PaleoBabble Update

Papias

It makes me wonder who actually bank rolls these "evangelicals"

Upvote 0
Jul 1, 2009
Sydney
✟16,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Liberals
there's a huge market for this "research". this hoax was being pimped on Coast to Coast AM a few nighs ago.

It is sad to see, so many Christians are such decent people and they are always tarnsihed with the same brush because of con artists like these guys.

It is the same with any belief system though isn't it, the thoughts and actions of the minority a stereotype ensues (pushed by the media) against the majority of that belief system.

Upvote 0

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
It is sad to see, so many Christians are such decent people and they are always tarnsihed with the same brush because of con artists like these guys.

It is the same with any belief system though isn't it, the thoughts and actions of the minority a stereotype ensues (pushed by the media) against the majority of that belief system.

its the same as the dog bites man/man bites dog deal. what's more newsworthy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums