sermonaudio.com/sermon/5211951871801

Gospel Driven Family

Don Currin
| Family Conference

Arabic
HeartCry Missionary Society

sermonaudio.com/sermon/5211959223059

SEE WITH YOUR HEART

“For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known...1 Corinthians 13:12.”

We can look out in the world and see so much suffering. I think of Fanny Crosby who though blind wrote some of the most beautiful hymns like, "Blessed Assurance", "Near The Cross" and "Tell Me The Story of Jesus." She could see with her heart. And even though we don't understand when some are not sighted we can see that Fanny used her life to be an example of marching on and looking forward to her day to be with THE LORD.

Part of the chapter, called the LOVE CHAPTER, is so important for us to understand that no matter what we have to go through GOD will be with us. Things and situations seem to change every day but the truths found in the Bible about our GOD never change. I have told you the world is out there watching our every move, just trying to find out if we are living the life we say we are. GOD isn't going to excuse one and condemn another. He is FAITHFUL AND TRUE and when HE says he going to do something HE does it.

We don't know what tomorrow may bring but I know GOD is already there. No matter what comes our way, someone has already made it through it, and no matter what the suffering we can still have joy in our hearts knowing that we are not alone. JESUS suffered so much and LOVED so much HE asked that the very people who were crucifying HIM be forgiven, we can't do less friends. GOD BLESS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY. Love, Martha

THE OBEDIENCE OF NOAH

“By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith...Hebrews 11:7.”

Sometimes I watch "This Old House" not because I am planning to build something that is for sure, but because it's interesting to me. They have so many gadgets to make the job go faster; power saws, drills, every kind of thing to measure and electricity. Well, I don't think old Noah had the luxuries these modern carpenters had. GOD gave Noah a job to do and he did it. It's amazing to me with the length of time he spent building it. And how many people just plain thought he was crazy to build something like that when there never had been raining. I never saw anywhere that he tried to get out of the job.

GOD told Noah just how he wanted the ark built. This is not a fable it really happened. He was moved with fear and wanted to save his house. How many people do we have in our families that we are trying to get the message out to before it's too late? It's just exactly as important today as it was back then.

When GOD gives us something to do we better snap to it. If people don't understand and scorn us, great is our reward in heaven because the saints gone before were also persecuted. GOD won't give us anything to do that we can't do. How great is THY FAITHFULNESS LORD UNTO ME. GOD BLESS. Love, Martha