✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What were you doing in Serbia? What happened there was horrific.:sigh:

I was in Kosovo in late 1998 and early 1999 as part of the U.S. Diplomatic Observer Mission. We were working with the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe to verify compliance with the Dayton agreements. And I agree. what was happening there was beyond horrific..

Upvote 0

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
based on this, can you run a state based on Christian teachings? Or is Christianity meant to be separated from Politics?

Christianity is meant to run a state. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is God's.

Upvote 0

mallowpuff

Feb 2, 2006
✟15,434.00
Faith
Non-Denom
sa, why has everyone gone off topic.

It was about honoring Israeli people, and MOVING ON, forgetting what's in the past.

That's what Christianity taught me, to forget my past and move on.

HOw can we move forward in peace and innovation when we dwell on miseries in the past. Its about forgiveness for me, moving on that is.

So what I'm saying that Muslims need to MOVE ON past their grievances and bitterness, theyre making the whole world bitter now.

All they do is dwell in their sweet sorry past (over 700 years ago). Even that's debatable isn't it? Sorry about my unpolitical correctness, but stuff like this should be open for people to know about.

Upvote 0

Adeeb

Feb 16, 2006
✟1,114.00
Faith
Muslim
of course. the Bible never rules out moral rules (right and wrong.)

what's in the NT.. would make a great government. and it did when the Catholic Church ruled Europe for decades.

the Catholic Church, the Church started by Jesus, has an entire book that discusses the Church's view on this or that.. it's called a Catechism(as i'm sure you know lol) and it is really detailed. i believe it even has ethics for how to drive a car!!

we might not use the OT laws (civil and ceremonial at least) but we certainly have the NT! :)

but what about legal rulings, every religion has moral rules. You stated that Christianity does not follow the laws of the OT. So then how is it possible to run a Christian state without have the laws and orders being made by man as opposed to the laws being made by God, like the OT. For example, how do you deal with issues such as killing, theft, business, travel, etc.

Upvote 0

ServantofTheOne

Aug 19, 2004
✟1,449.00
Faith
Muslim

It was about honoring Israeli people, and MOVING ON, forgetting what's in the past.

HOw can we move forward in peace and innovation when we dwell on miseries in the past. Its about forgiveness for me, moving on that is.

So what I'm saying that Muslims need to MOVE ON past their grievances and bitterness, theyre making the whole world bitter now.

All they do is dwell in their sweet sorry past (over 700 years ago). Even that's debatable isn't it? Sorry about my unpolitical correctness, but stuff like this should be open for people to know about.
forgetting the past will make one doomed to repeat it. We must LEARN from the mistakes of the past.

Upvote 0

ServantofTheOne

Aug 19, 2004
✟1,449.00
Faith
Muslim
servantoftheone - racist european barbarians? are you srious? do you honestly hear what you are saying?

if we were so racist, then why are so many muslims being allowed into europe each year? why are muslims allowed to do dawah without anything happening to them?

a Christian missionary goes to turkey, and they get killed. Christians can't even live in saudi arabia. Jews are able to legally be kiled in qatar.

yet muslims can live in europe. run for office. do dawah. buy a home. participate in european life, and not have a problem whatsoever.
catch 22, can't have 'freedom of religion' and 'secular democracy' for all without permitting it to those who are hated. even the christian terrorist KuKluxKlan is permitted to preach their hate openly. not too long ago they were free to lynch them black people by the thousands.
As far as being allowed to immigrate, europe has no choice, they have outsmarted themselves, their 'advanced' civilization produced a society with a negative birth rate and the only way to support their aging population is to bring in immigrants to do the work. Now that they are looking to be more competitive in the world they need more immigration to keep them going. the US has Mexico in their backyard to keep them going, who does europe have??? turkey, north africa... mostly muslim populations.
[/quote]
and yet you call us the barbarians? are you serious?
yes its barbaric to steal 60Mil BLACK people from a contintent and force them under torture to build your colonies and harvest your crops.
yes its barbaric to drop atomic bombs on a civilian population where hundreds of thousands women, children, and elderly incinerate.
yes its barbaric to gas 6 million of your own people just because of their religion.

yeah, compare europe to the middle east.. and then see who's the barbarians.

compare your hundreds of milllions murdered, genocide, and world plunder to the ragtag radicals of the muslims... and i think you've got us beat by a long shot.

anyways, to the main poster - of coruse Israel is more progressive then those other barbaric nations. God always protects His chosen nation!!

Israel would be bankrupt and implode if it weren't for the US propping it up with 10's of Billions every year and political and economic support. sort of an investment strategy, they keep israel afloat in order to sell even more billions worth of weapons to the idiot kings and dictators who feel 'threatened' by israel.
genius. sort of a rebate on all that oil dollars spent.

Upvote 0

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
catch 22, can't have 'freedom of religion' and 'secular democracy' for all without permitting it to those who are hated. even the christian terrorist KuKluxKlan is permitted to preach their hate openly. not too long ago they were free to lynch them black people by the thousands.
As far as being allowed to immigrate, europe has no choice, they have outsmarted themselves, their 'advanced' civilization produced a society with a negative birth rate and the only way to support their aging population is to bring in immigrants to do the work. Now that they are looking to be more competitive in the world they need more immigration to keep them going. the US has Mexico in their backyard to keep them going, who does europe have??? turkey, north africa... mostly muslim populations.

yes its barbaric to steal 60Mil BLACK people from a contintent and force them under torture to build your colonies and harvest your crops.
yes its barbaric to drop atomic bombs on a civilian population where hundreds of thousands women, children, and elderly incinerate.
yes its barbaric to gas 6 million of your own people just because of their religion.

compare your hundreds of milllions murdered, genocide, and world plunder to the ragtag radicals of the muslims... and i think you've got us beat by a long shot.

Israel would be bankrupt and implode if it weren't for the US propping it up with 10's of Billions every year and political and economic support. sort of an investment strategy, they keep israel afloat in order to sell even more billions worth of weapons to the idiot kings and dictators who feel 'threatened' by israel.

Excellent post!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by mallowpuff

forgetting the past will make one doomed to repeat it. We must LEARN from the mistakes of the past.
That is true.

John 11:48 "If we let Him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both Our Place and nation."

http://www.davieapostolicchurch.com/studies/destuct/

The day on which Titus encompassed Jerusalem, was the feast of the Passover. At this season multitudes came up from all the surrounding country, and from distant parts, to keep the festival and the city was at this time crowded with Jewish strangers, and foreigners from all parts, so that the whole nation may be considered as having been shut up in one prison,..........

.......The Temple now presented little more than a heap of ruins ; and the Roman army as in triumph on the event, came and reared their ensigns against a fragment of the eastern gate, and, with sacrifices of thanksgiving, proclaimed the imperial majesty of Titus, with every possible demonstration of joy........................

Upvote 0

Exegete12

Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
✟2,108.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married

Most of USA is owned by Jews, isn't it??? The international bankers are Jewish families, aren't they???

75% of companies on the stock exchange are Jewish, ... so would Israel really go bankrupt ... I doubt it.

God hasn't forgotten Israel nor the Palestinians.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God hasn't forgotten Israel nor the Palestinians.

Is God the one that told Hamas to execute Fatah prisoners this week? At the rate the Palestinians are killing each other there soon won't be any left to forget!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.