Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Christians need to pray against the spirit of Islam. Islam needs to be exposed for what it is, a bloody religion founded by a mass murdering paedophile. In many places, it is whitewashed and Muslim crime covered up.
The specific reasons for killing infidels is that they reject Mohamed and the Qur'an. Since that covers around 7 billion people, there are a lot of potential victims. Islam is what Islam does.
As a Christian, I assume that you, like myself, want to see all Muslims come to Christ. There are currently more than 2 billion Muslims who are living without a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. Rather than slander them, their religion, and their prophet, let us instead pray that the Holy Spirit will lead these Muslims to the Truth that is found only in Jesus Christ and also pray for believers throughout the world to be emboldened by the Holy Spirit in taking opportunities to share the gospel and the love of Christ with their Muslim friends and neighbors.

Criticizing Islam or Muhammad will only cause a Muslim to go into defensive mode and make them less responsive to the gospel message. Our role in reaching out to Muslims with the gospel is not to condemn, insult, or embarrass them, but to love, respect, and accept them. We must never forget that we are representatives of Jesus Christ.

“For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example that you should follow His steps." (1 Peter 2:21)

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Muhammad and his companions were warriors, much like King David and Joshua in the Bible.
Why not Israel?
If we look at Muhammad and his actions through a historical lens, while they appear bad from our modern perspective, they were normal for the point in history at which he lived.
Israel did not even do anything bad, yet they are rejected?
The verses found in the Qur'an were revealed during specific battles that took place around 1400 years ago. There's not a command found anywhere in the Qur'an that instructs Muslims to kill non-believers forever; once the battles during the days of Muhammad were over, that was it.
Except for Israel....
That point in history and those being spoken to have long passed, and the verses commanding that unbelievers be killed or converted to Islam are no longer applicable to Muslims today.
Yes they are concerning Israel.
Textual and historical context are key to interpreting religious scriptures, and if someone reads them without knowing the backstory, they will almost certainly misinterpret their true meaning.
Accurate history is always important. As what has happened with Israel in their land.
No one with even a basic background in Islamic studies would agree with what Bill Warner says in that video. Bill Warner received his PhD in physics and mathematics from North Carolina State University in 1968. He has no background whatsoever in Islamic studies and/or Islamic history. I've seen other videos by him, and his intent is clearly to misrepresent Islam in order to push his anti-Islam/Muslim agenda on people who have little to no knowledge of what Islam actually teaches and what Muslims believe.
It believes Israel should not exist.
I also noticed in that video he made the claim that the Golden Rule does not exist in Islam; this is false. The Qur’an and hadiths have several references to the Golden Rule. Below are a few examples:

"That which you want for yourself, seek for mankind." (Hadith Sukhanan-i-Muhammad)

"Fear God wherever you tread, erase bad deeds with good ones, and be kind to mankind." (Hadith Sunan al-Tirmidhi)

"...if anyone slays a human being-unless it be [in punishment] for murder or for spreading corruption on earth-it shall be as though he had slain all mankind; whereas, if anyone saves a life, it shall be as though he had saved the lives of all mankind..." (Qur'an 5:32)

If you want to learn what Islam actually teaches, it's best to get your information from actual Muslims and Islamic sources.
We are seeing what it teaches about Israel..
Having a decent understanding of the Qur'an, what Islam teaches, and what Muslims actually believe provides us with a starting point for reaching out to Muslims where they currently stand, and allows us to introduce them to Jesus as the Son of God and as the Savior of all mankind.

Arab Christians used the term Allah when referring to the God of Israel and wrote His name in Arabic script long before Islam even existed.
It would seem you desire to describe Islam in a manner which contradicts everything we are hearing and seeing with the nation of Israel. Christian or Islam.

• Love
Reactions: MegChristian
Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟231,093.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why not Israel?

Israel did not even do anything bad, yet they are rejected?

Except for Israel....

Yes they are concerning Israel.

Accurate history is always important. As what has happened with Israel in their land.

It believes Israel should not exist.

We are seeing what it teaches about Israel..

It would seem you desire to describe Islam in a manner which contradicts everything we are hearing and seeing with the nation of Israel.
The teaching that Israel shouldn't exist or that it must be destroyed is an extremist position and isn't found in mainstream Islam. This position is held by only a tiny fringe of the world's Muslim population who belong to the Twelvers sect of the Shia branch of Islam, and some belong to the Whahhabi sect found within Sunni Islam. The extremists and terrorist groups that adhere to this belief do not represent the religion of Islam that the vast majority of the world's Muslims follow.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
You can say 'I have met many lovely Muslims' and also say "Islam is not a peaceful religion" and have both statements be equally true.
Mohammed was not a peaceful man and I will agree that the tenets of the religion are not peaceful. But not all adherents to the religion cling to these questionable ideals. They may not want to deal with them or may not even be aware of them. I refrain from making blanket statements about people. But general statements will hold true about ideas. Some ideas are dangerous. There is such a thing as right and wrong.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
As a Christian, I assume that you, like myself, want to see all Muslims come to Christ. There are currently more than 2 billion Muslims who are living without a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. Rather than slander them, their religion, and their prophet, let us instead pray that the Holy Spirit will lead these Muslims to the Truth that is found only in Jesus Christ and also pray for believers throughout the world to be emboldened by the Holy Spirit in taking opportunities to share the gospel and the love of Christ with their Muslim friends and neighbors.

Criticizing Islam or Muhammad will only cause a Muslim to go into defensive mode and make them less responsive to the gospel message. Our role in reaching out to Muslims with the gospel is not to condemn, insult, or embarrass them, but to love, respect, and accept them. We must never forget that we are representatives of Jesus Christ.

“For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example that you should follow His steps." (1 Peter 2:21)
I have nothing personal against Muslims individually. I have everything against Islam. My posts are directed to Christians who believe that Islam and Christianity are related in some way. That could not be further from the truth. Many Muslims only stay in the religion because of fear. Their own Imams have said this.

It is also illegal in many Muslim countries to try and convert Muslims. Christians witness at great risk to their own lives and Muslims who convert are also at risk. Australian converts from Islam have been murdered here.

God is not willing that any should perish and neither am I. But people need to know the truth about Islam.

• Winner
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
The radical Muslims are the good Muslims who are just imitating Mohammed. Mohammed was a Jihadist while at Medina in the last 9 years of his life.

If you want to know Islam, then know Mohammed. The Koran instructs Muslims to imitate Mohammed because he is the perfect Muslim.

Bill Warner, PhD: To Know Islam, Know Mohammed - YouTube [4:14]

Turns out that Allah in Arabic look a lot like 666 in Greek numbers:

The Path to 666 | Christian Forums
Not only the perfect Muslim, but the perfect man. I beg to differ, that description applies only to Jesus.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The teaching that Israel shouldn't exist or that it must be destroyed is an extremist position and isn't found in mainstream Islam. This position is held by only a tiny fringe of the world's Muslim population who belong to the Twelvers sect of the Shia branch of Islam, and some belong to the Whahhabi sect found within Sunni Islam. The extremists and terrorist groups that adhere to this belief do not represent the religion of Islam that the vast majority of the world's Muslims follow.
That is not what we have seen on the streets all over the globe. Even supporting Nazi's and Hamas. Those are the muslim's I have seen televised on the streets. I am sure you have too.

Upvote 0

MegChristian

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2024
USA
✟16,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus vs Mohhamed.jpg

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The teaching that Israel shouldn't exist or that it must be destroyed is an extremist position and isn't found in mainstream Islam.
Well we have seen thousands all over the globe, marching. Thousands.....This mainstream must be a silent minority.
This position is held by only a tiny fringe of the world's Muslim population who belong to the Twelvers sect of the Shia branch of Islam, and some belong to the Whahhabi sect found within Sunni Islam. The extremists and terrorist groups that adhere to this belief do not represent the religion of Islam that the vast majority of the world's Muslims follow.
See the above. We seen them, we heard them, read their signs and what they said. Who are you? a guy on the internet saying things that appear to contradict what we do know. But maybe these masses you are speaking of stay low, and keep quiet, without drawing any attention to themselves in all this.

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟231,093.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well we have seen thousands all over the globe, marching. Thousands.....This mainstream must be a silent minority.

We seen them, we heard them, read their signs and what they said.
What you are seeing are pro-Palestinian protests which include not only Muslims, but also many Jewish, Christian, and other non-Muslim participants. They have nothing to do with Islamic extremists. Some of these large protests have even been organized by Jewish organizations like the one in the image below that took place in Washington, DC.

231022173654-03-jewish-voice-for-peace-rally-1018.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
What you are seeing are pro-Palestinian protests which include not only Muslims, but also many Jewish, Christian, and other non-Muslim participants. They have nothing to do with Islamic extremists. Some of these large protests have even been organized by Jewish organizations like the one in the image below that took place in Washington, DC.

View attachment 343913
I know what I am seeing and hearing. You can spin it all you want, they want Israel destroyed.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟692,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know what I am seeing and hearing. You can spin it all you want, they want Israel destroyed.

They - and I know this factually - don't think Israel the nation has a right to exist.

If they get their way, all these people chanting from the river to the sea, want every single Jew off the land and either dead, or back to the countries they came from. Even those born there.

It's a call for genocide and the dissolution of the state of Israel.

Every single Muslim knows this. Every single former Muslim knows this.

This is why I support a 2 state solution and am horrified by all these Hamas supporters who don't even know what Hamas is.

Israel has as much a right to exist, however you feel about it's founding, as Americans do.

Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟692,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But not all adherents to the religion cling to these questionable ideals

No one said they did. I am a convert to Christianity from Islam. I'm watching the thread and seeing nothing wrong here.

Aussie Pete isn't sharing the Gospel with Muslims here, he's talking to Christians who do need to know the truth.

And I say this because people who were born and raised as Christians are often confused about the faith of their birth, get fed propaganda by Islamic Apologists, and end up sucked into the lies and converting to Islam.

People should understand the truth... Before it's too late.

As you mentioned, hundreds of thousands of people all over the world are calling for the genocide of Jews, including some Europeans and other ethnic groups who may have been misled about what's actually going on here.

Approximately 133,000 in Michigan alone would rather see genocide than vote for the best candidate. If they aren't misled they are a danger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟27,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
They - and I know this factually - don't think Israel the nation has a right to exist.

If they get their way, all these people chanting from the river to the sea, want every single Jew off the land and either dead, or back to the countries they came from. Even those born there.

It's a call for genocide and the dissolution of the state of Israel.

Every single Muslim knows this. Every single former Muslim knows this.

This is why I support a 2 state solution and am horrified by all these Hamas supporters who don't even know what Hamas is.

Israel has as much a right to exist, however you feel about it's founding, as Americans do.
Agree. Israel was given land, just like Palestinians were. By those that originally occupied the land. They gained more land by a war of self defense. Arab Palestinians have no more right to that land, Than Israel does.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Tell me how many majority Muslim countries have recognised Israel as a nation. Tell me what happened to the Jewish population of many Muslim nations. Where are they now? OK, I will tell you. They have been driven out.

"Following the First Arab–Israeli War, over 850,000 Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews were expelled or evacuated from Arab and Muslim-majority countries between 1948 and the early 1980s." Source: Aharoni, Ada (2003). "The Forced Migration of Jews from Arab Countries".

There is no such thing as a Muslim extremist. There are either Muslims who follow the Qur'an strictly or those who do not. The only thing that keeps the Arab world from crushing Israel is the IDF and IAF. And Israel's nukes.

Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,242,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
What other religion has violence written into its (un)holy book?
Well, the book I'm thinking of ( considered quite holy—
it even says so on the cover of at least one of mine ) has
some pretty gruesome moments of its own.

-

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Well, the book I'm thinking of ( considered quite holy—
it even says so on the cover of at least one of mine ) has
some pretty gruesome moments of its own.

-
Well yeah, God did call Israel out to destroy 7 nations (THE REST THEY LEFT ALONE), that were murderers of the worst kinds and in the worst ways (DONT LET IT SPREAD LIKE A CANCER ON THE EATH). It would I think, MAKE FOR a sick stomach to know how they sacrificed their Children to the fire of Moloch. You concerned for them, like Hamas who burned children in front of their parents, making them watch and listen as they roasted them in their ovens? Burned children alive in buildings they locked them in and set on fire before they sfut the doors. Filmed all these things AND SENT THAT TO THEIR RELATIVES OVER THE HOSTAGES PHONES? THOSE WHO REJOICED IN THE STREETS OVER ALL THIS? ARE YOU ROOTING FOR THIS? FEELING PITY ON THEM, TO NOT HARM THEM, JUST LET THEM DO THESE THINGS.
WHETHER ANCIENT OR MODERN ATTROCITIES, PLEASE DON;T HURT THEM?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,242,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single
Well yeah, God did call Israel out to destroy 7 nations (THE REST THEY LEFT ALONE), that were murderers of the worst kinds and in the worst ways (DONT LET IT SPREAD LIKE A CANCER ON THE EATH). It would I think, MAKE FOR a sick stomach to know how they sacrificed their Children to the fire of Moloch. You concerned for them, like Hamas who burned children in front of their parents, making them watch and listen as they roasted them in their ovens? Burned children alive in buildings they locked them in and set on fire before they sfut the doors. Filmed all these things AND SENT THAT TO THEIR RELATIVES OVER THE HOSTAGES PHONES? THOSE WHO REJOICED IN THE STREETS OVER ALL THIS? ARE YOU ROOTING FOR THIS? FEELING PITY ON THEM, TO NOT HARM THEM, JUST LET THEM DO THESE THINGS.
WHETHER ANCIENT OR MODERN ATTROCITIES, PLEASE DON;T HURT THEM?
Sorry to have struck a nerve ... apparently ... but no one is justified to commit atrocities on anyone.
And please don't project assumptions on other people, especially those you don't know. It's rude.

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟202,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Sorry to have struck a nerve ... apparently ... but no one is justified to commit atrocities on anyone.
Just telling as It was.
And please don't project assumptions on other people, especially those you don't know. It's rude.
Pot calling kettle black here HHMMM. rude is as rude does.

Upvote 0