Palestinians and other Muslims teaching their little children to hate Jews, Christians, and Americans and more.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,461.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The son of Hamas’ founder,Mosab Hassan Yousef, who became a spy for Israel, and also converted to Christianity, says that virtually all Palestinian
children are indoctrinated into a world of hate and murderous desires.

To desire to kill all those who don’t share their faith. And maybe be martyred to the approval and praise of their parents.

Like so many other Muslims around the world, they also are immersed in a belief system that causes them to want to kill not just Jews, but Christians and Americans in general.

It seems to me that most Americans are not really paying attention to the ever-growing threat from Muslim countries.

I ask for prayers for protection for those the Muslims want to destroy. And for their little children to somehow learn to love and not to hate. To want to embrace life and not destroy it.
And to one day embrace the Lord, as “the son of Hamas” did.

Last edited:

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, It is You who love instead of hate. To the children, the kingdom of heaven belongs, and yet they are being poisoned by hate. The situation looks hopeless, but you make hope where there is no hope. In whatever way possible, I pray that You would reach out to these children and help them to see that You love them. Help them to escape death. Please protect Your children from slaughter and show them the way of escape from the world of hate that they were born into. In Christ’s Name, Amen

Upvote 0