Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Well, the book I'm thinking of ( considered quite holy—
it even says so on the cover of at least one of mine ) has
some pretty gruesome moments of its own.

-
True, the Old Testament has violence. However, that was God's dealings with the nation of Israel and the nations around Israel. Israel was a kingdom of the natural kind. The Kingdom of God is spiritual. It is non-violent and not of this world. It is spread by preaching the gospel, not by guns and bombs. Islam has reverted to the ancient ways of violence, murder, repression and by brutally crushing any opposition. Islam's expansion through Europe was halted at Constantinople and by a few other battles.

Islam has not changed. Muslims still yearn for a world wide caliphate. Tactics have changed. Europe has experienced a peaceful invasion under the guise of refugees. Muslim immigrants have flooded Canada. Some nations have woken up, but too late, I suspect. Since much of the world depends on Muslim oil, taking action against Muslims in Europe especially is unlikely.

World war 1 was Islam against the world, especially Christianity. It never stopped, just was put on hold for a few centuries. It restarted in earnest in 1948 with the restoration of the state of Israel.

How long before Muslims throw off restraint and start attacking Europe from within? I believe that this will depend on the Church. We have the authority and power to put Islam down. The question is, will the Church wake up from its slumber and engage in the spiritual warfare that has to happen?

Upvote 0

Veni

Jul 6, 2022
Kuala Lumpur
✟18,305.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've been criticised for trying to expose the danger that Islam poses to non-Muslim nations. Most governments suppress the truth about Islam. If the average person knew what was going on, there would be an outcry. As it is, the silence is deafening.

Australian pro-Palestine group declares acts of terror 'ethically justified'

Islam claims to be the religion of peace. They have a funny way of showing it. And most nations in the world have allowed these monsters into society to spread their wicked lies and to promote violence against anyone who is not Muslim. Jihad, coming to a place near you.
Education will give the genderless power to rule.

Abrahamic religion will be removed.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I've been criticised for trying to expose the danger that Islam poses to non-Muslim nations. Most governments suppress the truth about Islam. If the average person knew what was going on, there would be an outcry. As it is, the silence is deafening.

Australian pro-Palestine group declares acts of terror 'ethically justified'

Islam claims to be the religion of peace. They have a funny way of showing it. And most nations in the world have allowed these monsters into society to spread their wicked lies and to promote violence against anyone who is not Muslim. Jihad, coming to a place near you.
I agree, that most people accept that Islam is a religion of peace. That's what we have been told by our leaders and the media. But if we take the time to educate ourselves about what Islam actually teaches, we soon find that Islam is a religion soaked in blood. It seeks to force conversion at the point of a sword.
I watched a documentary on youtube about Islam about 13 years ago which really explained Islam in great detail. I was surprised to find it buried deep in the search results on youtube. I thought they would have removed it by now because it's not politically correct or religiously inclusive. It's probably still there because it's buried deep in the archive and nobody finds it anymore.

Upvote 0

Dan1988

Site Supporter
Jul 8, 2018
Sydney
✟204,276.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Education will give the genderless power to rule.

Abrahamic religion will be removed.
There is no Abrahamic religion. Abraham was not religious, he was a pagan when God called him. He became a believer and servant of God but he never started any religious movements.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You’re right many if not most Muslim countries are radical. No argument from me.
A lot of it can depend on how big a role religion actually plays in politics. If a country is simply majority Muslim but is secular based ( like the US was for decades ( except with Christianity) they are not likely to be as radical on the whole. On the other hand, if a country bases their law off the Qu'ran to the point that it is basically a theocracy that is when it becomes radical, BUT Christianity has proven to be the same way. Think about the Salem witch trials or the puritans where not going to church could result in being in stocks or some could even argue certain modern day Amish where some communities have so many rules that it just gets crazy at what they will asks you to leave the community for and then some of them if you leave after a certain point they will not take you back ( at least not very easily at all.)

Religion is a wonderful thing, but any religion in this fallen world that "goes too far" (crosses the line into legalism is very bad and not good for society. That is why I cannot stand people Christian or otherwise, but here in the Bible belt south it is usually Christians who seem to believe that they are the "only people on the block" so to speak in this secular society well you are not, and I do not think you want to live in a society that is not to some extent based on secular law. This is a fallen world after all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Exactly. I do not consider the Catholic organisation Christian, although many Catholics are indeed Christian. One of the giveaways is precisely that they would consider merging with Islam and Judaism. Light cannot fellowship with darkness, so Catholicism is of the darkness, not the light. Once this religion is established, it will turn on the true church and this world religion's true nature will be revealed.

You can visit a temple in Qatar that has a Synagogue, Mosque and Church under the same roof. There is at least one working group that aims to facilitate the merger. You can see the appeal. Join this merged group and you will no longer be persecuted. Genuine believers are unlikely to be fooled, but there are many who are Christian in name only. What bothers me is how many Christians truly believe that Islam is only a little different from Christianity. Ignorance is not bliss. It is dangerous.

So? It's common in the US, and other countries, for churches to occupy buildings used for other purposes.

Upvote 0