Just completed my next to last semester of another degree!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just completed my next to the last semester for my "I think" last degree. It has been one long semester and I will be so excited to have this degree over and done. I have wrote so many papers this semester with umpteen different formats with professors loving them to hating them. I am so glad this so glad this semester is done. I do think I pulled my 4.0 average off too even though it has been a nasty semester. It doesn't come easy for me at all and I struggle with grammar and punctuation and have to work extra hard. My head aches all the time any more. Anyway, I felt like I needed to thank GOD for seeing me through another semester and kind of toot the horn a little for those times when I felt like tossing in the towel for His strength to see it through to the end. There doesn't feel like there is enough time between semesters and I am dog-tired. Anyway, thanks for listening. :)

Reactions: Faulty

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
WOW!! Nice job! Congratulations!

Almost done...now get bact to work! :D

Thanks! I have had a degree a year for the past three years with no breathers and taken excessive credits to get there. YES now I have to get to work. LOL ^_^ Thanks again. :)

Reactions: pinetree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
not that I envy you but I only have one bachelors degree. why for you want four????

Who said anything about four bachelor's degrees?

I started with an associates degree, went to a bachelors degree and I am getting one more bachelor's but I could have been getting my master's or Ph.D? I am not sure where the four bachelor's degrees came in but that is not me. The only reason I went after the second bachelor's degree is because I needed man of the courses for what I am pursuing and so of just getting courses, I decided to have another major.

I only really ever wanted one degree as well. No need for two usually. Some people do and I happened to be one of them but certainly not four bachelor's degrees. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.