Just a sharing thread.. LOL... chat... unburden.. be yourself.. whatever..

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I now feel sad

Well good on you for saying that...

It is a brave person who says what they are really feeling..

Hope you find something or someone to cheer you up..

I am feeling... not sure how to put it into words..

Like I have no life.. LOL.. well apart from kids and driving them around and bills..

My mother said the other day..
"we really have to find someway to get you out of the house"..

Wow that really made me feel special.. NOT...

I have been raising kids all my life.. and now just me and kids and what???

Sorry honey this is not probably going to help you..

:groupray:

We all need a big group hug...

I have to find a way to have a social life outside the house obviously.. I cannot even join the chat hub here.. because I don't have internet at home..

:sorry:

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
We all need a big group hug...

I have to find a way to have a social life outside the house obviously.. I cannot even join the chat hub here.. because I don't have internet at home..

:sorry:

Praying for you Peace :hug: We all need people in our life, outside of the internet, that encourage us and with whom we can grow with. I'm praying that God brings this into your life :hug:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you Peace :hug: We all need people in our life, outside of the internet, that encourage us and with whom we can grow with. I'm praying that God brings this into your life :hug:

Aww thank you so much.. that is my next step in life I feel.. to stop being an outcast.. LOL.. :groupray:

You all here inspire me every time I come online.. :hug:

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay... so right now, at the moment, I can't think of anything to write about. But on the bright side I still have a while before the short story is due.
What I do know is that I need to include all of the following:

A watch
A red-headed woman (or man)
A crying baby
An Apple
An elderly, grumpy lady
Converse tennis shoes
A coke bottle
A stop sign
A violin
And a hundred dollar bill

I have a few things in mind, but then I get stuck with an item. So will see how this goes. My "creative" spirit doesn't start kicking in until the wee hours of the night. :D

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Okay... so right now, at the moment, I can't think of anything to write about. But on the bright side I still have a while before the short story is due.
What I do know is that I need to include all of the following:

A watch
A red-headed woman (or man)
A crying baby
An Apple
An elderly, grumpy lady
Converse tennis shoes
A coke bottle
A stop sign
A violin
And a hundred dollar bill

I have a few things in mind, but then I get stuck with an item. So will see how this goes. My "creative" spirit doesn't start kicking in until the wee hours of the night. :D

Once upon a time, a red-headed woman named Cindy decided she wanted to buy a violin. So, putting on her Converse tennis shoes, she walked down the street with a coke bottle in her hand, to make sure she didn't get too thirsty along the way. At one street corner, Cindy happened to stop at a stop sign and saw a woman sitting on a stoop with her crying baby. Instantly, Cindy felt compassion and wanted to help sooth the child, but she didn't know how, so she moved on.
Down another block or 2, she came to the music shop and suddenly spied a grumpy, elderly lady sitting in a rocking chair right in front of the shop. Cindy stopped to pay her respects to the lady, but the lady was in no good humor to receive any. Cindy sighed and shrugged her shoulders as she stepped into the shop. The clerk in the shop saw Cindy looking at the violins and began chatting with her about them. A half an hour later, Cindy looked down at her watch and replied that she needed to go. She handed the clerk a few hundred dollar bills and carried her violin out the door. Once outside, Cindy noticed the elderly lady was still there, in a very grumpy mood. Instantly, Cindy had an idea. She opened up her violin case and took out her violin. Carefully tuning it, she started to play a lively folk tune. Slowly, Cindy noticed the elderly lady's frown disappear and a smile began to replace it. Cindy stayed there, dancing and playing for the elderly lady, for quite a while. Finally, a little tired from the performance, Cindy stopped and packed away her violin again. The elderly lady was all thanks and praise, asking Cindy if she could come around tomorrow to play again. Cindy gladly replied she would and off she went again.

Back a few blocks over, Cindy came upon the woman and her crying baby, still sitting upon the stoop. The baby had stopped wailing, but Cindy could see the baby was teary-eyed and sad. The woman, seeing the violin case Cindy carried and having heard some type of music around the corner earlier, asked Cindy if she could play. Cindy replied she could and right there, she opened her case once more and started to play some familiar songs she thought the baby might like. One after another, Cindy played and played, dancing a little and singing a little, until she saw a smile on the child's face. Soon, she had the baby laughing and giggling, her tiny face lit up like a ray of sunshine. Cindy was happy to see her music had lifted the child's spirits. After a few more songs, Cindy stopped and packed away her violin. The mother thanked her over and over again, asking her if she can play for her baby some other time. Cindy was all smiles as she replied she'd be happy to, and off she went again.
It was past dinnertime when Cindy finally returned home. She ate an apple and picked up her violin one last time to play a lullaby. She played softly and soothingly, almost making herself sleepy!
"I've played enough for today." she said to herself as she finished a song and packed her instrument away. She smiled to herself, happy that she had made a couple people smile with her music.
She put her violin carefully away in the closet and climbed into bed, dreaming about the fun times she'd have, playing music for others.

Fin.

(ok...so that might not have helped...and it's kinda cheesy...but man, that felt good. ^_^)

Reactions: PinkSweetart
Upvote 0

SweetDee

Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
squeakers you are some awesome :D

Tonight after hooking up my new printer to my wifi for the first time since I got back from Christmas, I was printing out a conformation number...I soon discovered that my dog thinks my printer is an intruder that must be barked at and inspected. So while she was really close to the dormant printer sniffing around trying to figure out its business....I pressed print and she jumped 10 ft in the air and started growling and barking at it:ebil: it was awesome...I now know what I will be doing next time I am bored:smirk:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SweetDee

Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes it is hard to find a place on here to share things...

You are bubbling inside to tell someone but there is not one person around to tell..

I am starting a lifestyle programme.. to help build my self esteem with all the mess I have been through.. I have cut myself off alot from people.. I find it really really hard to connect in person.. not so hard online.. but even still I do find it hard here too..

So many threads but sometimes I just cannot find anything to say.. I know others have said they feel the same..

I hope this one on one course with a chaplain helps.. I have a booklet to work on before I go back to see her..

I do struggle to hear her.. sigh.. but I have made steps to get a hearing aid..

So many mountains to climb.. but doing my best to take positive steps..

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes it is hard to find a place on here to share things...

You are bubbling inside to tell someone but there is not one person around to tell..

I am starting a lifestyle programme.. to help build my self esteem with all the mess I have been through.. I have cut myself off alot from people.. I find it really really hard to connect in person.. not so hard online.. but even still I do find it hard here too..

So many threads but sometimes I just cannot find anything to say.. I know others have said they feel the same..

I hope this one on one course with a chaplain helps.. I have a booklet to work on before I go back to see her..

I do struggle to hear her.. sigh.. but I have made steps to get a hearing aid..

So many mountains to climb.. but doing my best to take positive steps..
Praying for God to give you the strength to climb those mountains. :hug: Always remember that you're not climbing them alone.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

"And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Praying for God to give you the strength to climb those mountains. :hug: Always remember that you're not climbing them alone.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

"And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Thank you.. That funnily enough is one of the scriptures GOD gave to me lately..

Upvote 0

Nomarga

Nov 19, 2010
Iowa
✟16,316.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I can't believe that the first thing the newly elected (republican) state government does is massively slash funding for universities. Yes, let's see how quickly we can chase away all the college educated people from Iowa. :doh:

Plus, of all of the areas to cut spending from the first choice is education? Really?

Thank goodness I didn't vote for these morons this time around.

Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
saynototea.jpg

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hmm... if someone continually ignores you on here.. and you are trying to encourage them... would you consider just letting them go??

I hate being rejected.. it hurts.. and too many times has it happened.. I have to pray about this person because I just do not understand.. I guess like other things in my life.. let it go..

Upvote 0