Just a sharing thread.. LOL... chat... unburden.. be yourself.. whatever..

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
091119_stormtrooper1.jpg

Upvote 0

Starpuppy

Jan 18, 2011
Singapore
✟15,405.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a presentaion tomorrow that I'm not prepaired for AT ALL! :doh: Why? Because being in groups is NEVER a good idea. That, or I have no luck when it comes to picking groups for classes. *Le sigh*

Why is it a never good idea? Trust in the Lord :)

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
196658_199245250094333_140260422659483_675830_863918_n.jpg

Don't feel sad that people remember you only when they need you . Feel happy that you are like a candle that comes to their mind . When there is darkness in their lives!

~ ♥ Racquel ♥ ~

((I have been feeling sad that when I cannot be here on Christian forums people forget me.. but this speaks to my heart that GOD can bring me to people hearts even when I am not around.. for good I mean.. ))

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why is it a never good idea? Trust in the Lord :)
Well, we had a presentation to work on together and none of them really did anything. So in the end when we had to present, it was a mess. It didn't go terribly bad as I thought it would, but I know we could have done better.

So it's hard to get everyone in your group on the same page. And scheduling time to talk over projects is also difficult.
Thanks for the advice, though! I'm trying my best to give my all to the Lord and trusting Him in every area in my life. And to give me patience with people, most especially! :)

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I will never get used to people who simply ignore me.. or reject me.... it hurts.. I cannot wait for heaven where everyone is loving and kind and nobody can say the wrong thing and there is no rejection ever ever again.. where everyone is important and no one is alone...

Upvote 0

Japxican

Sep 16, 2010
Williams Lake, B.C.
✟15,404.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm currently taking a break from homework. For one of my assignments, I have to go out somewhere, find a plutonic rock (an igneous rock that is formed underground, but brought to the surface by means of weathering, etc.) and do some simple little tests on it. The snow's starting to melt, so hopefully I won't have to bring a shovel.

In other less related personal news, I'm drinking hot chocolate and it is sooooooo good!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I have to laugh when I am at CF posting.. and I come back and everyone of the threads I posted in is spaced between where others are posting.. I am good at posting and having no one reply.. LOL..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Aww to the person who tagged me.. love you all here..

I just travelled with my sister to the Melbourne Airport.. about an hour and a half away.. she is going back to Queensland with my nephew.. a sad parting.. because she was here due to her marriage breaking down.. had to leave home because lots of troubles.. Going home to a husband who does not want her to come home.. so hard for her.. but she is so brave..

I thank the LORD HE has wonderfully healed my heart as I head to divorce my husband soon.. in the last couple of months GOD has just healed me that is all I can say..

Hard to see my lil sis and her family going through it.. but GOD is with her.. and we did have some awesome family times together.. I love my sister.. <3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Between tonight's birthday get-together that I wasn't invited to (too late to change the restaurant reservations, etc) and the two employers that turned me down - all in the space of three days), I just might be a 21st century leper. FML

:hug:

Upvote 0

Shazamataz

Mar 21, 2006
Warwick
Visit site
✟15,799.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Its late and I should have gone to bed an hour ago. I dont know why I do this to myself. I have so much stuff to do for uni and prac and I'm not sure why I'm feeling so stressed out when its only week 3! NOT a good sign! Normally I handle it just fine. Anyways, I'm going to bed, and I'll probably feel heaps better about it all in the morning. Only 18 months to go! I dont know whether to be excited or scared?

Upvote 0
M

MarkSB

Ugh... I hate calculus. I really don't mind other types of math - algebra, trig, and what have you. There's just something about calculus that I can't stand. The basic stuff I can handle - it's the proofs and problems that require you to "think outside the box" that I don't like. If I saw an application for this stuff somewhere down the line it might help, but I really can't imagine ever having to this stuff again. But who knows, I guess. :shrug:

I'm 2 problems into a 15 problem assignment, and have 2 pages filled already. It's due Monday so I'm trying to get it finished so I can go to a get together tonight.

Taking a break now, sorry for the rant.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I just hate it when I'm so conviced that the girl I'm attracted to wouldn't date me. It keeps me from asking her out even though it wouldn't hurt anything to do that. :sadd:

:hug:

Upvote 0