Is Judicial Watch out to get Hillary Clinton?

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Correct.

Judicial watch would certainly like to find the goods on Hilary and has no appetite to do the same with republicans.

With that said, they do follow legal means and what they find is what they find. Hilary made this mess, all on her own.

A fair assessment. I do hope that her email mess is her final downfall. That and her foundation that I believe is in part making she and Bill rich (they left the WH with no money and how command hundreds of millions). But I also admit I can't stand the woman and believe she is evil. I'm hardly impartial.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Correct.

Judicial watch would certainly like to find the goods on Hilary and has no appetite to do the same with republicans.

With that said, they do follow legal means and what they find is what they find. Hilary made this mess, all on her own.

legal? If they didn't find this one; they would of found one; if they had to make up out of thin air; or electrons as the case may be. Did you read post #67; on how scrupulously honest they are with their fund raising?

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Judicial Watch made allegations that to get access to Clinton people had to "pay-to-play". The only one that donated to the Clinton Foundation and got access was the Crown Prince of Bahrain; who would of got access because he was a head of state.

The story from JW'S web site:

New Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton State Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donor
AUGUST 22, 2016

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/

Media matters,org had another article about how this is not so and how Journalist and Yale political science lecturer John Stoehr criticized the media for picking up the latest accusations of pay-to-play behavior at the Clinton Foundation when there is “no evidence to suggest” that such a scheme was established.

Read These Tweets To Understand How The Media Are Screwing Up Their Clinton Foundation Coverage
Blog ››› August 23, 2016 4:34 PM EDT ››› NINA MAST

http://mediamatters.org/networks-and-outlets/judicial-watch

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
legal? If they didn't find this one; they would of found one; if they had to make up out of thin air; or electrons as the case may be. Did you read post #67; on how scrupulously honest they are with their fund raising?

Legal in regards to how they use the legal system, to obtain information, Hilary or the state department would not turn over.

What they find is there for all to see and to make your own conclusions.

Upvote 0