Chicago
✟56,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Biden/Trump debates in 2020 were embarrassing for Trump.
Trump skipped all the Republican primary debates this year.

I would be surprised if Trump were able to present himself and make coherent policy arguments in a debate with Biden.
I certainly will tune in if these two have any debates. We will all see for ourselves how it goes.
Biden can't debate

I mean, he literally, cannot physically debate.

And if he tries, it will be a horror show

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Merrill
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,292.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
It's their choice.
Yes. That's true. I don't think that's necessarily fair for the people they are representing, but we, collectively, are the ones who voted for them.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I did

Biden has declined dramatically since then.
The right wing were saying Biden was cognitively impared before those debates back then, then Biden came through and looked normal where as Trump came across very poorly.
Right wing kept on going with their cognitive imparment narrative and then Biden did an amazing State of Union address. Then Right wing started complainnig about use of teleprompters.

This narrative has been ongoing for years, backed up by Fox news opinion "entertainers" and sky news australia cherry picking and image doctoring etc.

Anyway, we will all get to watch for ourselves the debates (if they happen), and so, no need to predict.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The right wing were saying Biden was cognitively impared before those debates back then, then Biden came through and looked normal where as Trump came across very poorly.
Right wing kept on going with their cognitive imparment narrative and then Biden did an amazing State of Union address. Then Right wing started complainnig about use of teleprompters.

This narrative has been ongoing for years, backed up by Fox news opinion "entertainers" and sky news australia cherry picking and image doctoring etc.

Anyway, we will all get to watch for ourselves the debates (if they happen), and so, no need to predict.
I would be very surprised if Biden agreed to a debate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden can’t make it through a oress conference without embarrassing himself. A debate would be a disaster for him.
I dunno....maybe, maybe not. Still, he'd be up against Trump....who can't help but embarrass himself every time he opens his mouth. But seems wholly incapable of realizing it, so he just doubles down again and again.

So, like I said, it will be entertaining.

-- A2SG, still, if he's being compared to Trump, Biden can't help but come out looking saner and more lucid.....

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Biden can't debate
He rather handily took down Trump in a series of debates.
Biden has declined dramatically since then.
Republicans admitted that Biden outsmarted McCarthy in their negotiations last year. And you'll have to admit that McCarthy is a lot smarter than Donald Trump.

Trump, on the other hand...

Trump's cognitive deficits seem worse. We need to know if he has dementia

Memory loss is the symptom most closely associated with Alzheimer’s. While Trump famously forgets the names of people (as he did recently when he called Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple”) and places (as when he called Paradise, California, “Pleasure”), one could make allowances for such gaffes. More troubling, Michael Wolff reported in "Fire and Fury" that at the end of 2017, Trump failed to recognize "a succession of old friends" at Mar-a-Lago.

Trump, 72, seemed to hit a new inflection point last week when he said, “My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany.” In fact, his father was born in the Bronx and it was his grandfather who was from Germany.

Dementia Care International says a "person may start to mix up relationships and generations” in the second stage of dementia.

I would be very surprised if Biden agreed to a debate.
He's on a winning roll right now. Why wouldn't he?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He rather handily took down Trump in a series of debates.

Republicans admitted that Biden outsmarted McCarthy in their negotiations last year. And you'll have to admit that McCarthy is a lot smarter than Donald Trump.

Trump, on the other hand...

Trump's cognitive deficits seem worse. We need to know if he has dementia

Memory loss is the symptom most closely associated with Alzheimer’s. While Trump famously forgets the names of people (as he did recently when he called Apple CEO Tim Cook “Tim Apple”) and places (as when he called Paradise, California, “Pleasure”), one could make allowances for such gaffes. More troubling, Michael Wolff reported in "Fire and Fury" that at the end of 2017, Trump failed to recognize "a succession of old friends" at Mar-a-Lago.

Trump, 72, seemed to hit a new inflection point last week when he said, “My father is German. Right? Was German. And born in a very wonderful place in Germany.” In fact, his father was born in the Bronx and it was his grandfather who was from Germany.

Dementia Care International says a "person may start to mix up relationships and generations” in the second stage of dementia.

He's on a winning roll right now. Why wouldn't he?
Let’s hope he does agree to a debate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Let’s hope he does agree to a debate.
It would be entertaining. Trump is more confused and much crazier in his outbursts than he was four years ago. Biden is much better at getting under his skin now, and Trump lacks the self-discipline and cognitive ability to deal with it.

• Agree
Reactions: A2SG
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And so it goes with elders. You people harping on this should round all the elders up and exterminate them, they're no good for anything as they're the only ones with memory loss. I pity you when you get old.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
And so it goes with elders. You people harping on this should round all the elders up and exterminate them, their no good for anything as they're the only ones with memory loss. I pity you when you get old.
The worst of it is knowing exactly what you're thinking about, but being unable to recall the precise word for it. Thank God for etymology; it's a way to get around that issue.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Between the two of them, it could be the most cringeworthy presidential debate ever.
Ask Kevin McCarthy about that. Before his meeting, he joked about bringing "soft food" for Biden. After Biden outsmarted him, he lost his job.

Upvote 0

MrMoe

Part-Time Breatharian
Sep 13, 2011
Moe's Tavern
✟144,835.00
Faith
Christian
On the same night that late night talk show host Seth Meyers claimed Trump forgot his wife's name and called her Mercedes. Something that was debunked by Snopes:

"These claims are false, because they omit obvious context indicating that the former president was referring to a Mercedes Schlapp. Among other connections, Schlapp served in the Trump Administration as White House director of strategic communications."

Biden said this:

Seth Meyers: "What's your 2024 agenda? Because I feel like we live in such crazy times that that is one of the things I feel we hear less about."

Biden: "Look, the 2020 agenda is to finish the job."

(Timestamp 1:46-1:55)

This was a failed attempt at making Trump look bad and Biden look good. Even with the left wing media behind him trying to prop him up, Biden still manages to demonstrate why he is a bad choice.

Upvote 0