Is it all coming together at the End of the Shemitah year?

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
"Ea'huah reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.

Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.

A fire goes before him, and burns up his enemies round about.

His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.

The hills melted like wax at the presence of Ea'huah, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.

Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all you Sovereign beings.

Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Y'huwdah rejoiced because of your judgments, O Ea'huah.

For you, Ea'huah, are high above all the earth: you are exalted far above all Sovereign beings. You who love Ea'huah hate evil: he preserves the souls of his saints; he delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.

Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.

Rejoice in Ea'huah , you righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness." [salms 97:1-12]

"For your Maker is your בעל (Baal) husband; the Host of Ea'huah is his name; and your Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The Sovereign Author of the whole earth shall he be called." [Isaiah 54:5]

"Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth." [Zechariah 4:14]

"You, O king, are a king of kings: for the Sovereign Author of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven has he given into your hand, and has made you ruler over them all. You are this head of gold." [Daniel 2:37-38]

"This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High rules in the kingdom of men, and gives it to whomsoever he will, and sets up over it the basest of men." [Daniel 4:17]

"Now therefore, if you will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for the entire earth is mine:" [Exodus 19:5]

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Possibly similar to how HaSatan is referred to as the prince of the power of the air?

Prince, indicates a Son (commissioned over the air), according to Job we know whose son he is, the 'I (am)' which every person speaks and is not acknowledged as Ea'huah Elohym, that is the Ego-Satan speaking (into the air waves) in place of Elohym speaking through them.

"Behold it is I who speak"

Those who do not know Elohym, and those who do not believe his report, they think their lips are their own (Psalms 12).

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
That is essentially accurate, and this is what I'm saying. Anyone can be strong, without being the omnipotent creator of the world, and true to that, the Bible uses words derived from aleph-lamed-heh root to denote spirits and angels of varying degrees of power, as well as the Supreme Deity.

When personified Power, and Strength is Authority, and there is but One (f)Author, and beside Him there is no Authorization, let alone strength, or power!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Do a search for the name Eporu Ronald Alfred in these forums. He was shown something about a Christian political leader along the line of Cyrus being raised up by G-d. That makes a lot of sense and would sure fit with the year of Jubilee.

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...assive-holy-spirit-tsunami-is-coming.7681942/

Eporu Ronald Alfred:
John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation."

So much strange stuff going one.

>>Mods, please do not move this to the conspiracy forum, this has to do with the Jewish New Year.

I didn't know until today about this jane helm thing and started to read a few articles. Now I feel sad about those who made fun of it or not wanting it here in this forum as it advocate basically concentration camps like in Germany etc.
Anyway, trying to find more on this I came across a blog that listed 10 strange things that have happened in the past week and noticed that the author made note of the Smemitah year ending.

I also checked and this exercise which involves being around civilians is set to start today and end on Sept 15.

Rosh Hashanah ends on Sept 15th, the last blowing of the trumpets?

The last trump?

What do you think?

Also he put in there about a blood moon over the US, but this was not a natural blood moon, predictable, but rather one caused by fires in Canada which the smoke was blocking off certain color waves but the reds are longer and got through, causing the sun and moon to be darkened and look red.

Maybe the ones around the eclipses are not the ones referred to in the bible?

Here's the link
10 very strange things that have happened in just the past few weeks
July 11, 2015 6:19 am EDT

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Anyone have anything on this:

And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for:

an hour
and a day
and a month
and a year

for to slay the third part of men.

Do we have any inclination on any other event that was specific to hour, day, month and year?

"And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before Elohym,

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them." [Revelations 9:13-16]

One of the seven Angels (held in the hand of the Alpha & Omega), namely, the Angel of the Congregation of Philidelphia releases the four Angels, who in turn unleashes a great army Sent (thus Commisioned), technically, Angels!

Could these be resurrected beings (as Philadelphia appears to be of Smyrna) whose obedience, and righteousness (seals the fate of the disobedient, and thus) condemns the wicked?

"Samuel also said unto Saul, Ea'huah sent me to anoint you to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken you unto the voice of the words of Ea'huah.

Thus said the Host of Ea'huah, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he Came Up from Egypt.

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Y'huwdah." [1st Samual 15:1-4]

The (Theon) Brimstone that proceeds from their mouths is also their Authority, yet Deteronomy 4 declares that the Rock and Consuming fire below the earth to be Elohym, thus indicating these soldiers have also been anointed with the Covenant, seeing what proceeds from their mouth is Elohym.

"Out of heaven he made you to hear his voice, that he might instruct you: and upon earth he showed you his great fire; and you heard his words out of the midst of the fire.

Know therefore this day, and consider it in your heart, that Ea'huah he is Elohym in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is no one else." [Deuteronomy 4:36 & 39]

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The 'God of forces' may be a foretelling of the erroneous translation of אל שדי El Sh'dai to 'the Almighty', though He be Omni potent, that is not what El Sh'dai means, nor does יהוה Ea'huah properly translate 'Lord' neither does Elohym properly translate 'God', though He be the all powerful Lord who is Evoked, these are not only bad translations, they are scripturely forbidden, gonna sing it till I'm blue in the face!

Upvote 0

Pentateuch and Yeshua

Nov 20, 2015
✟15,669.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Really? You don't think Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel and Seth all spoke Hebrew?
I don't believe so. I believe that the Hebrew language came to be spoken after Babel.
Israelites leaving Egypt most likely spoke a mixture of Egyptian and some proto-Canaanite language, which later evolved into Hebrew. There's nothing to say that Hebrew was the pre-flood/pre-Babel language. Sure, there are gnostic and kaballistic arguments relating to the way letters in gematria spell certain things, and the seventh letters of every sentence can spell certain things in the Hebrew scriptures, however, that doesn't prove that that is the original language, far from it, especially as such practices are never demanded in scripture, and may even be interpreted as being numerology, which is prohibited, so I don't think there are grounds to use those as evidence.
It is possible that the Sumerian language preserved on the Kish tablet (Cush?) or some kind of Sanskrit language was the preflood language, and part of the reason that the original language was taken away was so that mankind couldn't read the writings left behind by the watchers regarding ancient technology, how to build the tower and details of their ancient religious practices. There is no direct evidence for that either, but it is something that can be convincingly argued, even if not proven, from the dead sea scrolls and genesis. If I was that bothered I'm sure I could string together a nice theory backed up with quotes and reasoning, but I don't think it matters all that much TBH.

EDIT:

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=oldest known language

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I don't believe so. I believe that the Hebrew language came to be spoken after Babel.
Israelites leaving Egypt most likely spoke a mixture of Egyptian and some proto-Canaanite language, which later evolved into Hebrew. There's nothing to say that Hebrew was the pre-flood/pre-Babel language. Sure, there are gnostic and kaballistic arguments relating to the way letters in gematria spell certain things, and the seventh letters of every sentence can spell certain things in the Hebrew scriptures, however, that doesn't prove that that is the original language, far from it, especially as such practices are never demanded in scripture, and may even be interpreted as being numerology, which is prohibited, so I don't think there are grounds to use those as evidence.
It is possible that the Sumerian language preserved on the Kish tablet (Cush?) or some kind of Sanskrit language was the preflood language, and part of the reason that the original language was taken away was so that mankind couldn't read the writings left behind by the watchers regarding ancient technology, how to build the tower and details of their ancient religious practices. There is no direct evidence for that either, but it is something that can be convincingly argued, even if not proven, from the dead sea scrolls and genesis. If I was that bothered I'm sure I could string together a nice theory backed up with quotes and reasoning, but I don't think it matters all that much TBH.

EDIT:

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=oldest known language

You do not suppose עבר Eber spoke עברי Hebrew, wow!

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
When personified Power, and Strength is Authority, and there is but One (f)Author, and beside Him there is no Authorization, let alone strength, or power!

There are many authorities and powers in the world.
The Roman Empire was a power, and it used its strength to destroy the temple.

The prince of Persia and the prince of Greece were two angels given charge of entire nations, and the struggle of these two powers is the subject of a particularly interesting section of the book of Daniel.

None of this contradicts the teaching of monotheism as we understand it.

So let's be fair, if the Roman Empire had no power, how could they conquer lands and destroy buildings?
If the Roman Empire had no strength, we could still visit the temple today. Because it would still be standing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
His name indicates the preservation of his tongue, for it was in his sons day that the earth was divided.

Hebrew is a very interesting word.

All people-groups have multiple names. The English can be called Anglo-Saxon, for example. The Muslims can be called Mumineen, or Muhajjirun. The latter is particularly instructive, as it denotes emigrants.

Hebrew itself is derived from Avar, Ayin-Bet-Resh, and denotes crossing over, or emigration, and has a particular relevance to the Israelites crossing over of the Jordan. Besides being Hebrews in the sense of being descended from Eber, they also became LITERAL Hebrews in the sense of crosser-overs, emigrants, when crossing the Jordan.

The Bible (Joshua 4:1) uses the word Ayin-Bet-Wav-Resh (derived from Ayin-Bet-Resh) as a verb to describe the crossing of the Jordan:

יהושע 4:1 Hebrew OT: Westminster Leningrad Codex
וַיְהִי֙ כַּאֲשֶׁר־תַּ֣מּוּ כָל־הַגֹּ֔וי לַעֲבֹ֖ור אֶת־הַיַּרְדֵּ֑ן פ וַיֹּ֣אמֶר יְהוָ֔ה אֶל־יְהֹושֻׁ֖עַ לֵאמֹֽר׃

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
though He be Omni potent, that is not what El Sh'dai means, nor does יהוה Ea'huah properly translate 'Lord' neither does Elohym properly translate 'God', though He be the all powerful Lord who is Evoked

I agree.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Chinese was used at that time, so should we then assume that the NT writings were written in Chinese? The fact that some people at the time of the writing of the NT were speaking Hebrew indicates nothing regarding the original language of the texts.

The fact that anything having to do with Yahweh and/or
the temple were in Hebrew only does indicate something.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
There are many authorities and powers in the world.

You say, 'There are many אלהים in the world!' Really? Only because you do not realize what you are actually saying!

If you would have said something to the afffect of, According to the World which Elohym holds in a delusion, there are many authorities, and powers, yet they are unaware that their authority and power is of Elohym, then I could say Amen!

The Roman Empire was a power, and it used its strength to destroy the temple.

Well, at least you and the King of Assyria agree!

"And what will you do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will you flee for help? and where will you leave your glory?

Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

O Assyrian, the rod of my anger, and the staff in their hand is my indignation.

I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

For he said, Are not my princes altogether kings?

Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus?

As my own hand has found the kingdoms of the idols, and whose graven images did excel them of Y'rusalem and of Samaria;

Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Y'rusalem and her idols?

Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord has performed his whole work upon mount Tsion and on Y'rusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.

For he said, By the strength of my own hand I have done it, and by my own wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:

And my hand has found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathering eggs that are abandoned, have I gathered all the earth; for there was no one who moved a wing, or opened a mouth, or peeped.

Shall the axe boast itself against him who chops with it? or shall the saw magnify itself against the one who reciprocates it? as if the rod should shake itself against the one who lifts it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were not wood." [Isaiah 10:3-6, & 8-15]

"The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but His Hand is stretched out still.

For the people do not turn unto the One who smites them, neither do they seek the Host of Ea'huah" [Isaiah 9:12-13]

"And I will shortly pour out my fury upon you, and accomplish my anger upon you: and I will judge you according to your ways, and will recompense you for all your abominations.

[Notice how contextually '...my anger...' and '...my fury...' equates to '...your ways...', and '...your abominations...', and He repeats these words]

And my eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will recompense you according to your ways and your abominations that are in the midst of you; and you shall know that I am Ea'huah the one who smites." [Ezekiel 7:8-9]

According to Elohym, The Roman Empire was a Stick in His hand, what part of this Truth do you have a problem with?

Pay close attention to the words which Elohym expresses toward His own precious children.

"I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, that their adversaries should inadvertently behave themselves strangely, and inadvertently they should say, Our Hand is high, and Ea'huah has not Performed all this.

For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.

O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!

How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and Ea'huah had shut them up?" [Deuteronomy 32:26-30]

Please don't let the questions I present offend you, I feel it is something we all should ask our self from time to time as we grow, and develope in the Word.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The prince of Persia and the prince of Greece were two angels given charge of entire nations, and the struggle of these two powers is the subject of a particularly interesting section of the book of Daniel.

According to Revelations (whose prophecies coincide with Daniel, and Zechariah) there are Seven such Angels over the Seven Congregations which blindly Rem to and fro across the Seven seas, and Seven continents of the whole earth;

And only Two of these Angels are not asked to repent, yet everyone of them are in the hand of the Alpha & Omega, who happened to visit and speak to Daniel.

"Then I lifted up my eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:

His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.

Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.

Yet heard I the voice of his words: and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

And, behold, a hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.

And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto you, and stand upright: for unto you am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.

Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that you did set your heart to understand, and to chasten yourself before your Elohey, your words were heard, and I am come for your words.

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twentyone days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Now I am come to make you understand what shall befall your people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.

And I will show you that which is noted in the אמן scripture: yet there is no one who holds with me in these things, but Michael your prince." [Daniel 10:5-14, & 21]

Notice how He says, though these things are noted in the אמן (genuine, true, real, actual) scripture, only Michael holds these things (to be true) with Him.

Even if you are unable to grasp that a distinction is being made between the actual scriptures, and that which is not actual, surely you are able to understand that there is something in the scripture that only Michael, and the Alpha & Omega hold as true.

Meaning, everybody else who is able to read it is unable to see it the same as they do, for only the Son (Word of the Sovereign [f]Author) knows the Fauthor, and visa-versa.

There are two true and faithful witnesses, The Spirit of Truth (aka the Father), and the Word (aka His only begotten Son), yet according to Many there is the KJV, NIV, ASV, etc., etc., which are all extremely poor, and misleading depictions of the Scripture of Truth, not to mention the many conflicting truths which the denominations extract from them.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
None of this contradicts the teaching of monotheism as we understand it.

Everything is a part of Ea'huah (Existence), there is nothing that Exist beside Him, (as if it need be said), therefore whatsoever אל power exist it is His, for He alone is אל and there is no other.

The only reason why it does not appear is because the World does not believe Him, yet He has kept His Word which hands the World over to a Lie, and a Delusion, meaning whatsoever lie we do believe, that will appear real to us.

Because of ignorance, disbelief, and hatred for the truth the world is in a state of delusion, where very little is what it appears to be, and Many are handed over (with conviction) to believe in lies.

Which part of this truth are you not aware of? What part of this Truth do you stand in disbelief, and which part of this Truth do you hate?

Do you really disbelieve Elohym who claims to have performed everything that was done unto Job?

That would explain for me, how you could imagine that anyone could have authority outside the jurisdiction of Elohym.

Is not Elohym able to hand one over to a delusion? And at what point and time while under a delusion is one supposed to be aware that they are deluted?

What part of 'I am Ea'huah Elohym, and there is no one else beside me' are you not aware of?

What part of 'there is no Sovereign Authority besides mine' do you stand in disbelief?

Or what part of Elohym rules in the Kingdom of men, and hands it over to whomsoever He pleases' do you hate?

He is אל 'Strength & Power' and beside Him there is no other, we are Elohym, and Elohym is One-Mono not Many-Poly, yet if you do not believe the scriptures, how can one expect you to believe anyone who quotes them?

To not believe Elohym is the only Elohym is to inadvertently believe there are many, which is Polytheism, not because I say so, but because Polytheism has a meaning, and 1+1=2.

If there is none beside Him, then that means there is none beside Him, those who do not believe Him make Him out to be Satan (the father of lies);

Thus Elohym keeps His promise by handing Many over to their (scripturally) unsubstantial judgements, unwaranted fears, immature imaginations, and ignorant lies.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
You say, 'There are many אלהים in the world!' Really?

Yes, because the Bible itself says so.

"To not believe Elohym is the only Elohym is to inadvertently believe there are many, which is Polytheism, not because I say so, but because Polytheism has a meaning, and 1+1=2."

How can the Biblical teaching of the existence of spirits and angels equate to polytheism?

There is only one CREATOR. But there are many spiritual forces (elohim), including the angels and satan, whose existence you apparently do not deny.

(By your own standard, then, you are a polytheist. That's not my standard, but it is the one you applied to me. Basically, you have declared that the belief in angels equates to polytheism, and according to that standard, we're both polytheist.)

There are also multiple kings in the world, but sure, Hashem is the "only king" and the "true king", in a manner of speaking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, because the Bible itself says so.

"To not believe Elohym is the only Elohym is to inadvertently believe there are many, which is Polytheism, not because I say so, but because Polytheism has a meaning, and 1+1=2."

How can the Biblical teaching of the existence of spirits and angels equate to polytheism?

There is only one CREATOR. But there are many spiritual forces (elohim), including the angels and satan, whose existence you apparently do not deny.

(By your own standard, then, you are a polytheist. That's not my standard, but it is the one you applied to me. Basically, you have declared that the belief in angels equates to polytheism, and according to that standard, we're both polytheist.)

There are also multiple kings in the world, but sure, Hashem is the "only king" and the "true king", in a manner of speaking.

Please allow me to clarify, All of Mankind constitutes the many members of the body of One man, namely the Son of Adam 'Seth'

Likewise every Angel constitutes the many members of the body of One being, and He is the Only begotten Son of Elohym, it just so happens that these two are actually the same being!

In the eyes of the World, Adam and Eve are two souls, but in the eyes of the Kingdom they are One.

We are the many members of One-Mono, not Many-Poly!

Reactions: namakele
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Please allow me to clarify, All of Mankind constitutes the many members of the body of One man, namely the Son of Adam 'Seth'

Likewise every Angel constitutes the many members of the body of One being, and He is the Only begotten Son of Elohym, it just so happens that these two are actually the same being!

In the eyes of the World, Adam and Eve are two souls, but in the eyes of the Kingdom they are One.

We are the many members of One-Mono, not Many-Poly!

Those may be your definitions, and I have already offered my own.

To suggest I am (even inadvertedly) polytheist is far beyond the pale.

Unless you, when saying polytheist, are defining theos in its wider range of meaning, the same way I use elohim - but I assume this is not the case, as you already offered your own, separate, definition of the terms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0