Evalove

Sep 12, 2016
Indonesia
✟15,114.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I have been married for 7 years, and we have a 6 years old daughter. Since the first wedding anniversary, I realized that I have serious difficulty in dealing with my parents in laws. I don't understand their logic, and they also pushed my husband to make decision that, in my mind, is unfair to me. So I slowly withdraw myself from family gathering because I felt too different. My husband did nothing to defend me and our relationship started to crack. Whenever I saw him, I felt like seeing my in-laws. Sex became disgusting so I avoided him, I slept on sofa, and I didn't discuss anything anymore with him. I was so depressed that I couldn't sleep before I bleed (from mid 2014-early 2016). One night, I was bleeding so bad, I fainted and fell down off the stairs. That's how I broke my knee and lost my hearing in one ear.

After that incident, my husband tried his best to help me. At first I was defensive toward him, but he didn't give up. With his support, also my parents and brother, I pushed myself to rearrange my life once again. Then about 2 weeks ago, I accidentally found "something very shameful" that I could use for revenge. It was so tempting, but I kept asking myself, would it make my life better? I've made a good progress so far, not by hurting someone else, but because of love and support.

This morning, I decide to delete those "proofs". I was crying, thinking of the last few years and whatever I've been through. My flesh said they deserve to suffer. But I knew Jesus wants me otherwise. This is the right thing to do, rite?

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yes .. hard to the flesh sweet to the soul .. it is the right thing to do . doesn't make it the easy thing to do but it is the seed of good fruits to come rather then what you could do which would sow bitterness and thereby defile ,..not one .. but many .
it is so the right thing to do :)

Upvote 0

J0hnSm1th

Jan 12, 2006
Australia
✟2,166.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After that incident, my husband tried his best to help me. At first I was defensive toward him, but he didn't give up. With his support, also my parents and brother, I pushed myself to rearrange my life once again.
Thats the key. If he is earnestly trying to be the best husband he can be, then you should respect that and work with him. As always, communication is vital. If there are still things that he does, or neglects to do, try discussing them with him respectfully.

Upvote 0