Not open for further replies.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I recall Michael requesting that you demonstrate your wavelength independent claim, but you ran away. So I have no reason to believe you.

Please, show me a peer reviewed reference where they were able to demonstrate a plasma redshift that is wavelength independent.

The reason that Michael is on my ignore list is that he throws a hissy fit whenever someone asks this question, and he is never able to produce a single paper showing a wavelength independent redshift. All of the work in plasma physics shows that the redshift is wavelength dependent. All of it. All he will do is reference more crackpot PU/EC sites, and zero science. Then he will hop over to another thread to talk about how he telepathically communicates with a plasma brain which he thinks is God.

If that's the horse you want to hitch your wagon to, good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: RickG
Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Any lava produced by these events would date to 4,000 years old, or the lower limit of detection for these methods. They would not date to tens or hundreds of millions of years old.

These are lava flows, not just broken pieces of rock stacked onto one another.
Are you saying the whole earth became covered in lava at some point?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Are you saying the whole earth became covered in lava at some point?

Why would you ignore what I actually said, and then ask me a question on something that I never said?

We find dinosaur fossils BELOW lava flows. For this to happen, you don't have to cover the entire Earth in lava, just the area where the dinosaur fossils are buried. Last I checked, dinosaurs do not dig through hundreds of feet of basalt and other solidified lava flows when they die. Therefore, finding a lava flow ABOVE the fossils means that the lava flow happened AFTER the dinosaurs were buried.

Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please, show me a peer reviewed reference where they were able to demonstrate a plasma redshift that is wavelength independent.

The reason that Michael is on my ignore list is that he throws a hissy fit whenever someone asks this question, and he is never able to produce a single paper showing a wavelength independent redshift.
He asked you to demonstrate your claims too, which you didn't.
All of the work in plasma physics shows that the redshift is wavelength dependent. All of it. All he will do is reference more crackpot PU/EC sites, and zero science.
The EU/PC model is 100% physics.

The Big Bang model is no more than 5% physics and at least 95% hypotheticals.
Then he will hop over to another thread to talk about how he telepathically communicates with a plasma brain which he thinks is God.
There is more evidence for a universal plasma brain than there is for the Big Bang model which is sustained by hypothetical entities.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
He asked you to demonstrate your claims too, which you didn't.

They have been demonstrated, over and over and over and over. Every known plasma interaction with light produces a wavelength dependent redshift. Every one. It also scatters light which will cause a blurred image, or an opaque fog at a far enough distance. These are facts which Michael just can't face.

The EU/PC model is 100% physics.

Then where is the plasma redshift mechanism that produces a wavelength independent redshift without changing the path of photons? Where?

The Big Bang model is no more than 5% physics and at least 95% hypotheticals.

It is not hypothetical that there is more mass in galaxies than can be accounted for with luminous matter.

it is not hypothetical that the speed of expansion is accelerating.

There is more evidence for a universal plasma brain than there is for the Big Bang model which is sustained by hypothetical entities.

That's a flat out lie, one that Michael's mental problems force him to repeat. Please don't be like Michael.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
This is probably a rather accurate statement.
It isn't.

Dark matter is very real. What it is made up of is still under debate, but it's existence is not hypothetical. We can see the gravitational effects of dark matter just like we can of luminous matter. It isn't hypothetical.

Also, the expansion of the universe is [accelerating]. This is what the data shows us. It isn't hypothetical. The placeholder name of the energy causing this expansion is dark energy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why would you ignore what I actually said, and then ask me a question on something that I never said?

We find dinosaur fossils BELOW lava flows. For this to happen, you don't have to cover the entire Earth in lava, just the area where the dinosaur fossils are buried. Last I checked, dinosaurs do not dig through hundreds of feet of basalt and other solidified lava flows when they die. Therefore, finding a lava flow ABOVE the fossils means that the lava flow happened AFTER the dinosaurs were buried.
Okay -- I think AV said something similar -- the basalt rocks were brought to the fossils by floating on top new lava flows. The lava flows then moved over the fossils and continued on, leaving behind the fossils with the basalt rocks on top.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Okay -- I think AV said something similar -- the basalt rocks were brought to the fossils by floating on top new lava flows. The lava flows then moved over the fossils and continued on, leaving behind the fossils with the basalt rocks on top.

We find the lava flows on top of the dinosaurs. They didn't move on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It isn't.

Dark matter is very real. What it is made up of is still under debate, but it's existence is not hypothetical. We can see the gravitational effects of dark matter just like we can of luminous matter. It isn't hypothetical.
There is deception in that statement.

We do not see any gravitational effects of luminous matter, this is why dark matter is hypothesized to account for the luminous matter we do not see.
Also, the expansion of the universe is [accelerating]. This is what the data shows us. It isn't hypothetical.
The data shows redshift, nothing more. Expansion/acceleration is hypothesized.
The placeholder name of the energy causing this expansion is dark energy.
Dark energy is hypothesized to make sense of the expansion that is hypothesized.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We find the lava flows on top of the dinosaurs. They didn't move on.
What you found were the old lava flows that had become basalt rock.

The new lava flows (that brought the basalt rocks) had moved on leaving the old lava flows (basalt rocks) behind to cover the fossils.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
There is deception in that statement.

We do not see any gravitational effects of luminous matter,

You never heard of the eclipse test for Einstein's theory of relativity? Our very luminous sun bends star light passing by it. The same for dark matter. We can see the distortion of star light passing by dark matter.

http://chandra.harvard.edu/press/06_releases/press_082106.html

What dark matter is made up of is still hotly debated, and rightly so. It could turn out to be regular matter that has low temperature. Time will tell.

The data shows redshift, nothing more. Expansion/acceleration is inferred.

The data shows increasing redshift, which is consistent with an accelerating expansion. Dark energy is the placeholder for the energy causing that acceleration.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
What you found were the old lava flows that had become basalt rock. The new lava flows had moved on leaving the old lava flows (basalt rock) behind.

We do not find jumbled rock from lava flows that had been moved. We find whole sheets of rock still tied together. We find sedimentary rock below the lava flows that were partially melted by the lava as it flowed there AND STOPPED. These aren't rocks that have been moved. These are rocks that were liquid and stopped there.

Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What dark matter is made up of is still hotly debated, and rightly so. It could turn out to be regular matter that has low temperature.

The data shows increasing redshift, which is consistent with an accelerating expansion. Dark energy is the placeholder for the energy causing that acceleration.
So we agree that dark matter/energy and expansion are all inferred. Okay.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We do not find jumbled rock from lava flows that had been moved. We find whole sheets of rock still tied together.
The new lava flow brought the sheets of rock.
We find sedimentary rock below the lava flows that were partially melted by the lava as it flowed there AND STOPPED.
The partially melted sedimentary rock was caused by the new lava flows hat moved over the sediment before leaving the sheets of rock behind.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
The new lava flow brought the sheets of rock.

That would have broken the sheets into small rocks which would be obvious.

The partially melted sedimentary rock was caused by the new lava flows hat moved over the sediment before leaving the sheets of rock behind.

They lava is still there.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.