Visit site
✟393,563.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, to be fair the day isn't over yet. We've got the rest of the day to see if Obama gets removed from office.

Tell ya what, if that happens, I'll donate all my blessings to ya :)

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
danielAMx said:
There should be only two; the false prophet and the Anti-Christ man of 666.

Who was either Nero or Domitian.

NumberOneSon said:
Well, to be fair the day isn't over yet. We've got the rest of the day to see if Obama gets removed from office.

Ah yes, less than nine hours to go according to east coast time. So 9pm where I'm at will be the deadline. :)

pgp_protector said:
Tell ya what, if that happens, I'll donate all my blessings to ya :)

Such a good bet... I'm jealous.

danielAMx said:
Why ? Obama being removed from office is only 25 % of the problem removed. Still the federal reserve, Vatican and UN.

Ah yes the infamous anti-catholic rhetoric. Nope, none of those things have anything to do with eschatology.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,563.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
[Please note: I don't believe in Nephilim, aliens, "aliens are demons", UFO's, stargates, or that 2012 is the "end of the world". The elites want us to believe in these things to lead us down the path to worshipping the antichrist.]

This post is best understood in conjunction with my previous post, 2012 and 8-24-16. http://www.christianforums.com/t7620213/

IMO, 2012 is a ritualized "end of the world" that allows the antichrist to be like Christ. Jesus Christ comes at the end of the world, so, the antichrist wants an "end of the world" for himself.

In other words, 2012 will be a pantomime of the real end of the tribulation in 2016. A replicated Armageddon, a decoy Gog/ Magog war etc. My working assumption is that Prince William, the Zionist antichrist, will forge a peace agreement with the Islamic antichrist, Mahdi, that forms the NWO (which is consistent with Islamic prophecy).

But just because it is not the "true" end of the world, doesn't mean that the Satanic elites don't follow the "rules". They knowingly fulfill prophecy in a very literal manner. This timeline hopefully will shed light on what will happen in 2012.

Matthew 24
[/FONT]

From this passage we get this truncated prophetic/ ritual pattern: abomination of desolation (on the 1290th day as per Daniel 12:11), sudden destruction, false Christs and prophets, the sun is darkened, the moon is darkened, stars fall, sign of the Son of Man, rapture gathering.

It's my contention that this pattern will repeat with increasing intensity throughout 2012. In its simplest form it is this: a beast dies on the 1260th day (times, 2 times, and ½ times – 3.5 biblical years), an abomination of desolation occurs on the 1290th day, sudden destruction occurs, the sun is darkened, the moon is darkened, the sign of the Son of Man in heaven, and a symbolic rapture. This pattern appears 3 or 4 times in 2012.

One special case I'll mention right off the bat is March 12, 2012, a very important date. 3-12-12 is 1260 days before 8-24-15, the beginning of the death of Mystery Babylon which triggers Daniel 9's 70 weeks unto the messiah prophecy. 8-24-15 plus 70 weeks ends on 12-25-16, Hanukah and Christmas, and the date of Bowl 7. Daniel 7:11-12 refers to this timeframe:
[/FONT]

This “season and a time” is a reference to Daniel’s 70 weeks prophecy.
Because there is no set of eclipses immediately after this date, it doesn't appear to have a "sudden destruction" element involved.
Now let's look at the other dates.

1]
April 11, 2012 (the 1260th day), death and/ or start of a beast. A Pope starts or leaves office. (10-29-08 plus 1260 days = 4-11-12. 4-11-12 plus 1260 is 9-23-15, lunar eclipse and Sukkot. Mystery Babylon, the Catholic church in Jerusalem dies on 9-23-15, the first beast casualty in the tribulation, burned by the 10 kings allied with the antichrist.)
May 11, 2012, (the 1290th day) Abomination of Desolation and sudden destruction.
May 20, 2012, the sun is darkened (solar eclipse)
June 4, 2012, the moon is darkened (lunar eclipse) – there are only 2 solar eclipses and 2 lunar eclipses in 2012.
June 25, 2012, (the 1335th day) sign of the son of Man in heaven, Ezekiel's UFO sighting on the 5th of Tammuz

2]
July 4, 2012 (the 1260th day), death of a beast. Obama removed from office. 1-21-09 inauguration plus 1260 days.
August 3, 2012, (the 1290th day) Abomination of Desolation and sudden destruction.
August 2012, the sun is darkened (an unnatural solar eclipse) as per Islamic hadith for Ramadan
August 2012, the moon is darkened (an unnatural lunar eclipse) as per Islamic hadith
August/ September 2012, sign of the son of Man in heaven, signs of "life on Mars" (Mars rover lands August 6, 2012.)
September 17, 2012, Rosh Hashannah. (the 1335th day) A possible false rapture event here.

3]
October 11, 2012 (the 1260th day), death of a beast. 4-30-09, Beltane, plus 1260 days. Maybe this is the "death of the dollar" or Israel.
November 10, 2012, (the 1290th day) Abomination of Desolation and sudden destruction. IMO, this will be worst one, a faked asteroid event.
November 13, 2012, the sun is darkened (solar eclipse)
November 24, 2012, as per hadith this is Mahdi's global call to revolution. (False Christ)
November 28, 2012, the moon is darkened (lunar eclipse) – again, there are only 2 solar eclipses and 2 lunar eclipses in 2012. One set occurs after the May Abomination event, the other set occurs after the November Abomination event.
December 2, 2012, sign of the son of Man in heaven as per the 3 Days of Darkness Catholic prophecy – a cross in the sky on Advent.
December 21, 2012 A false rapture event.

4]
November 22, 2012, (the 1260th day after 6-11-9), death of a beast. This should be the death of the EU - the 1260th day after the EU/ Israel agreement on June 11, 2009. A 10 country kingdom should arise here shortly.
December 21, 2012, (the 1290th day begins Friday at sundown), Abomination of Desolation event and sudden destruction.

Here is a brief overview of the entire Tribulation.

Seal 1. False Christs. 12-9-09 (the Obama Nobel Peace Prize with the coincident Norway Spiral event- "wise men following the star to the Prince of Peace"), 12-25-12 (Prince William – who pilots a "Sea King" helicopter and a "Hereford Endeavor" boat – Hereford is a red hefer/ cattle breed), and others.
Seal 2. War
Seal 3. Famine
Seal 4. Death and Hades are given dominion over ¼ of the earth.
Seal 5. Cry of the Martyrs
Seal 6. Passover 4-14-14 through 4-22-14 and Passover 4-3-15 through 4-11-15.
Seal 7. 4-12-15 through 4-22-15, after the Seal 6 events and Passover. This is the start of "about a ½ hour of silence in the heavens" (1/2 hour is 7.5 days/ 1 day is one year of recompense for Zion = 1/48th of a year. After the events of Seal 6 (Sun darkened from the solar eclipse on 3-20-15, Nisan 1, the Jewish New Year, and the moon darkened on 4-4-15, stars falling, and men hide in caves) and the Passover sealing of the servants, there is a silence in heaven for 10 days and then Trumpets 1-5 are allowed to go forward. (Rev 8: 1-5)

Start of the Day/ Year of the Lord on 3-24-15 or 4-4-15, Passover after the solar eclipse on 3-20-15, Nisan 1, the Jewish new year, and the lunar eclipse on Passover itself.
Joel 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come."

Trumpet 1-5. 4-22-15. Trumpet 5's Abaddon, the angel with the key to the bottomless pit, (see Rev 20:1-2) binds Satan for a 1000 years – meaning the Day/ Year of the Lord. Satan is released for the 2nd time on 3-24-16, Purim and total lunar eclipse, Bowl 5. Trumpet 5 lasts for 5 months.
Trumpet 6. 9-22/23-15, Yom Kippur/ Day of Atonement is the destruction of the harlot of Babylon, the 1st Armageddon. (The 1290th day from 4-11-12.)
Trumpet 7. 9-28-15, Sukkot/ Feast of Tabernacles and lunar eclipse. 2300 days (Daniel 8:13-14) after 6-11-9, the sanctuary is cleansed, meaning the harlot of Babylon is destroyed. The 7th Trumpet is associated with mankind viewing the ark of the covenant (Rev. 11:19). The Ark is also known as the tabernacle. In other words, Sukkot/ Feast of Tabernacles is when the viewing of the Tabernacle/ Ark takes place.

Bowls 1-4. The aftermath of nuclear war, 1st Armageddon.
Bowl 5. 3-23/24-16, Purim and lunar eclipse. "Darkness and Pain". The end of the Day/ Year of the Lord. Satan is released a 2nd time here after the millennium. From 2 Peter 3: 8-9, "With the Lord, a day is like a thousand years" – the implication here is that the millennium is the "day of the Lord" that ended on 3-24-16.
Bowl 6. 8-24-16 is the 2nd Armageddon, 5 months after 3-24-16.
Bowl 7. 12-24/25-16, Hanukah lands on Christmas. The rededication of the temple and the "birth" of the temple/ messiah. 9 months after 3-24-16 and subsequent "birth" on Christmas.

Cont'd

Ready to admit you were wrong about events in 2012 yet, or is it time to move the goal posts?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Steve Petersen: Ready to admit you were wrong about events in 2012 yet, or is it time to move the goal posts?
He still has 11 days, and the Mayan calendar followers still have 24 hours, "BIG SMILES"!

Truth7t7
Originally Posted by OrthodoxyUSA
Quick, everyone into the chopper! It's a sign of the apocalypse.
Attack of the stinging locusts!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7710148/#post62020895
Foretasted End Tomorrow

Apocalypse Now/Ride Of The Valkyries - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟142,934.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
[Please note: I don't believe in Nephilim, aliens, "aliens are demons", UFO's, stargates, or that 2012 is the "end of the world". The elites want us to believe in these things to lead us down the path to worshipping the antichrist.]

What if there is no one particular anti-Christ? What if the anti-Christs come and go, and we are to be warned about all of them, across the last 2000 years?

Do people on this list remember their Old Testaments, and how false prophets were stoned? People who said God said stuff would happen, and it didn't happen, were stoned to death. I tell you, the serious nature of interpreting the future wishes of God should have most here running to the cross and begging for forgiveness for all the foolishness of their weirdo schemes and End Times tables. I've never found such a concentrated pool of biblical distortion in my life. This end times forum is a real eye opener about the state of theology in the world.

So what, pray tell, will you do if 2016 rolls along and nothing happens? Go and reinvent some other silly scheme?

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What if there is no one particular anti-Christ? What if the anti-Christs come and go, and we are to be warned about all of them, across the last 2000 years?

Do people on this list remember their Old Testaments, and how false prophets were stoned? People who said God said stuff would happen, and it didn't happen, were stoned to death. I tell you, the serious nature of interpreting the future wishes of God should have most here running to the cross and begging for forgiveness for all the foolishness of their weirdo schemes and End Times tables. I've never found such a concentrated pool of biblical distortion in my life. This end times forum is a real eye opener about the state of theology in the world.
And ppl who toyed with any form of technology were sorcerers and ppl who read anything other than the numbers where heretics. People were stoned far more often for other reasons than purposefully leading ppl astray.

Jesus says no sin is greater than another but denying His Holy Spirit.

i am not casting stones here brother, but preterism all but limits God's Holy Spirit to the Pentacost, and maybe a few decades after.:prayer:

All men must have a healthy fear of their Lord. His might and His holiness are without equal. His power boundless. But by His grace we are saved for our faith that we are in need of His precious blood.

If He held us to OT standards we would have run out of animal sacrifices a millenia or more ago. The world would have ended then, as we would have been forced to fashion wheat and grain, our vegetables and fruit into castes of sheep, and burnt every calorie on this earth as debt for our sin.

Perhaps He saw that time appropriate to end food sacrifice for that very reason, IDK, but please brother, don't stone me for speculating.:doh:

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟142,934.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Jesus says no sin is greater than another but denying His Holy Spirit.

i am not casting stones here brother, but preterism all but limits God's Holy Spirit to the Pentacost, and maybe a few decades after.:prayer:
I'm not a Preterist, that's a heresy!
I'm a partial-preterist in eschatology. But we are not discussing eschatology at the moment, but the role of the Holy Spirit in guiding us today.

Preterism isn't the term we are after when I'm discussing God's word given to us fully and finally in the finished scriptures. The term we are after is the Sufficiency of Scripture or one of the 5 solas (Sola Scriptura).

We can begin to respond to this question by looking at the Westminster Confession of Faith, in Chapter 1, section 6:
"The whole counsel of God concerning all things necessary for His own glory, man's salvation, faith and life, is either expressly set down in Scripture, or by good and necessary consequence may be deduced from Scripture: unto which nothing at any time is to be added, whether by new revelations of the Spirit, or traditions of men. Nevertheless, we acknowledge the inward illumination of the Spirit of God to be necessary for the saving understanding of such things as are revealed in the Word.... "
[Texts given in support are 2 Tim. 3:15-17, Gal. 1:8-9, 2 Thess. 2:2, John 6:45, 1 Cor 2:9-12.]
Dripping Like A Leaky Faucet - Reformation21

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The End of 2012 is the End of the World as we know it.
Dang, that could be really good or really bad.

The NWO will execute WW III and Civil Wars will start by sometime between October and December.
World War 3 between Oct. and Dec 2013. Got it! Civil wars don't really signify much, though, because there are usually several of them going on somewhere at any given time.

The most significant social and economical changes will begin, and society will change.
Need something a little more specific than that for it to mean anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟142,934.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Dang, that could be really good or really bad.

Need something a little more specific than that for it to mean anything.

The world will be moving from the iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6? ;)

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
To Humble Servant:

from your post above: i am not casting stones here brother, but preterism all but limits God's Holy Spirit to the Pentacost, and maybe a few decades after.

There is an extra measure of the Spirit to spur Israel into its mission (and away from messianic war), and to kickstart the messianic age (I Cor 14's quote of Is 28 and Dt 28). But there is also the fact that the more justification by grace is proclaimed, the more the Spirit works, convicts, prods, of sin, righteousness and judgement (Jn 16). I don't see where this happens with lots of attention and debate to 'end times details' although certainly the big picture matters--the day of God's wrath comes. And yet Paul taught that proof of the day of judgement came through (listening?) the resurrection of Christ (Acts 17). There will be a day of justice because the one Perfect Man was brought back from death, as He deserved.

--Inter

Last edited:
Upvote 0