Visit site
✟393,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He'll either A) ignore this "mishap" completely and carry on business as usual B) amend it to transpire further down the road or C) "mysteriously" disappear from CF altogether (maybe reappearing under a new moniker).

No apologies or admission of error though.

Anybody want to make it interesting? I'll put five e-cookies on option C.

2rdyakl.jpg

Last Activity: 20th June 2012 03:38 PM

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He'll either A) ignore this "mishap" completely and carry on business as usual B) amend it to transpire further down the road or C) "mysteriously" disappear from CF altogether (maybe reappearing under a new moniker).

No apologies or admission of error though.

Anybody want to make it interesting? I'll put five e-cookies on option C.

Why are you baiting me like this?

I haven't been on the forum because there hasn't been anything I'm interested in responding to.

Responding to people like you takes time, steals my time actually, away from research. I actually put thought into my posts.

Anyway, you nor your "posse" are going to chase me off this forum. Sorry.
You are either a) very scared of 2012, b) very bored, or c) paid to post crap on the internet.

I vote "c"... too bad I can't have a "posse" of different handles myself to parrot the hate.

As to your "accusations":

What is there to apologize for? I have merely posted a hypothesis. If it's wrong, it's wrong. So what.

But I know that you are merely trying to stifle people from speculating and thinking for themselves because this leaves people vulnerable to the lies of our evil leaders/ the "voices" of false prophets that are deemed acceptable to our Satanic overlords.

Christians always cringe and have to say "I'm not date setting!" like cowards because of your type of peer pressure. The prophecies are there in the Bible for understanding, and I want to know the truth.

As to the UFO, UFO Spotted Over Queens By Astronomy Student :... | Gather

and

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov//dat...ed/2012/c2/20120624/20120624_0524_c2_1024.jpg

The 5th of Tammuz starts at our June 24th at sundown. So what do I have to apologize for?

These are Satanic rituals I am describing anyway. Replication of prophecy to fulfill prophecy. I don't know how Satanists will decide to fulfill it.

About 5-11-12, I never said that that was the "real" abomination of desolation. That is 12-21-12.

In the OP, I stated that they would probably be of increasing intensity and destructiveness. Why? Because only 12-21-12 is the "real" AoD. And, I might add, there was an EQ in Israel on 5-11 AND 5-11 was when the Muslim Brotherhood announced that they intended to make Jerusalem the capital of the muslim brotherhood. You know, the Muslim Brotherhood that just took power in Egypt.

I'm really not interested in responding further to your taunts. Please stop cluttering my thread.

One last thing, it's important to speculate now, because soon we won't have the luxury of an uncensored internet. When the real fireworks go down, we will not be able to dissect what is really happening.

Upvote 0

Tzaousios

Αυγουστινιανικός Χριστιανός
Dec 4, 2008
Comitatus in praesenti
Visit site
✟26,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why are you baiting me like this?

No one is baiting you. There needs to be responsibility and accountability for these types of predictions and the people who make them. Do you think you are not responsible whether they happen or not, or should have no accountability?

tranquil said:
Anyway, you nor your "posse" are going to chase me off this forum. Sorry.
You are either a) very scared of 2012, b) very bored, or c) paid to post crap on the internet

What "posse" are you talking about? The Illuminati and its nefarious Papal-reptilian minions are not out to get you. If anything, besides a call for accountability, Bourne brings a refreshing sanity to threads like this.

tranquil said:
But I know that you are merely trying to stifle people from speculating and thinking for themselves because this leaves people vulnerable to the lies of our evil leaders/ the "voices" of false prophets that are deemed acceptable to our Satanic overlords.

Speaking of wrenching things way out of proportion and going overboard - good grief! Satanic overlords, indeed. No, as I said before, Bourne is "merely" bringing the call for accountability and bringing sanity to the thread.

tranquil said:
Christians always cringe and have to say "I'm not date setting!" like cowards because of your type of peer pressure. The prophecies are there in the Bible for understanding, and I want to know the truth.

Please explain what you mean by "your type of peer pressure." Be specific.

Also, the prophecies are in there, and you have made an interpretation of them in the effort to know the truth and understand. Do not forget that it is an interpretation and can and will be held up to scrutiny.

tranquil said:
I'm really not interested in responding further to your taunts. Please stop cluttering my thread.

You are not a martyr and no one is trying to make one out of you.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
… or c) paid to post crap on the internet.
Hey, where do you sign up for that gig? Getting paid to disagree with people on the intewebs would be the easiest job ever, lol.

I vote "c"...
Of course...

Christians always cringe and have to say "I'm not date setting!" like cowards because of your type of peer pressure.
It’s not cowardice or peer pressure, but rather an understanding that date setting can easily lead to disillusionment among believers when dates come and go without fulfillment (“Hope deferred makes the heart sick”); date setting can also harden the hearts of nonbelievers when the predictions that Christians offer provide no better returns than a tarot card reading or a trip to a psychic. Surely you can understand that.

The prophecies are there in the Bible for understanding, and I want to know the truth.
Great, but wanting to know the truth is not necessarily the same thing as going on a message board and predicting that Prince Harry is going to kill the pope by the end of the year, who then in turn will be killed by his brother William in 3.5 years.

But hey, if that actually happens, I’ll be the first person to bump that thread and herald the accuracy of your prediction; you got my word on that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cybrlands

Jun 26, 2012
✟7,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blessed are they that keep the words of The Prophecy in this book...

Nostradamus does have Something concerning a Nephew...

Century 6:
Within the land of the great heavenly temple, Nephew murdered at London through feigned peace: The bark will then become schismatic, Sham liberty will be proclaimed everywhere.

Bark was as the Scripture shows concerning a certain Leaderships time periods in Judges, The Trees planted along The RiverHeads for the nations and empires.

Ne P{f}ew, possibly Great Church of Britian overtones. This is the French language, though.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Douggg said in post 54:

It means that he will have no regard for the God of his fathers. He will be a Jew.

"Fathers" (Dan. 11:37) in the Bible can refer to non-Jewish fathers. E.g., Ex. 10:6 refers to the Egyptian Pharaoh's fathers. The AC could be Arab (see the "Arab" part of post 47), in that both his parents could be Arabs (if his mother wasn't impregnated by Satan). But from some long-ago ancestor the AC could also have some Jewish blood in him, from the tribe of Dan (Gen. 49:17), which could be the reason the tribe of Dan isn't included in the 12 tribes of the 144,000 (Rev. 7:4-8; there, "Joseph" stands for Ephraim: Num. 1:32, Ps. 78:67, Ezek. 37:16b,19).

The false prophet will also be a Jew . . .

Nothing requires that.

. . . what are your bible verses that support your view that an ultra orthodox Jew will become a false king messiah?

Dan. 9:26a, 11:22-23a.

Dan. 9:26's original Hebrew word (karath, H3772) translated as "cut off" can refer to when a peace treaty/covenant is "made" (Gen. 21:27). The 1st century fulfillment of Dan. 9:26a was at the Crucifixion, when the true Messiah (Jesus) made the New Covenant (Mt. 26:28, Heb. 9:15-17), which covenant was the 1st century fulfillment of the covenant in Dan. 9:27. The future fulfillment of Dan. 9:26a will be when the Antichrist makes a peace treaty, which will be the future fulfillment of the covenant in Dan. 9:27 & the league in Dan. 11:23, with a future ultra-Orthodox Jewish (false) Messiah in Jerusalem, after he & his followers are defeated by the Antichrist (Dan. 11:22-23). So the future fulfillment of Dan. 9:26a can refer to this false Messiah being "cut off" in the sense of being "covenanted", i.e. peace-treatied.

This treaty will allow this false Messiah & his followers to keep a 3rd Jewish temple which they'll have built on the Temple Mount (after destroying the Muslim structures there), & to continue to perform the daily Mosaic animal sacrifices in front of the temple for at least 7 years (Dan. 9:27a), so long as they give up the outer court of the temple (Rev. 11:2a) to the Muslims so the Muslims can rebuild the (by that time destroyed) Al Aqsa Mosque on the southern end of the Temple Mount & resume worship there. After "cutting" this treaty (Dan. 9:26a), the Antichrist could appear before the "many" (Dan. 9:27) nations gathered at the U.N. General Assembly, & "confirm" (Dan. 9:27) that for at least 7 years he'll keep this treaty with the ultra-Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem, using this as purported proof to the world that he's, in his words, "a man of peace, and no Hitler".

Similarly, re: Dan. 9:27's "he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease", that refers to Jesus' crucifixion, which caused the Old Covenant Mosaic law's animal sacrifices for sin to cease, as far as God was concerned (Heb. 10:8-10,18, Mt. 26:28). But the unbelieving Jews kept on offering those animal sacrifices anyway, for decades after the Crucifixion, until the 2nd temple was destroyed in 70 AD. Dan. 9:27's "he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease" also includes reference to when, in the future, only some 3.5 years after making the peace treaty of Dan. 9:26a,27a/11:23a, the Antichrist will break the treaty, attack the 3rd temple, stop the daily Mosaic animal sacrifices, place the abomination of desolation (possibly a standing, android image of the Antichrist) in the holy place of the temple (Dan. 9:27c, 11:31, Mt. 24:15), & then sit himself in the temple & proclaim himself God (2 Thes. 2:4, Dan. 11:36). Thus could begin the Antichrist's future, literal 3.5-year Luciferian (Satanic) worldwide reign of terror (Rev. 13:4-18, 12:9, 2 Thes. 2:9).

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Fathers" (Dan. 11:37) in the Bible can refer to non-Jewish fathers. E.g., Ex. 10:6 refers to the Egyptian Pharaoh's fathers.

I recall going over this before. Perhaps you don't remember. It is not "the fathers" that he has no regard for. It is the God of his fathers, that he will have no regard for.

So exodus 10:6 has nothing to do with it. It is not an example because that verse is not talking about the same thing.

He has to be a Jew, the God of his fathers is a phrase synonymous with "the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob".

The AC could be Arab (see the "Arab" part of post 47), in that both his parents could be Arabs (if his mother wasn't impregnated by Satan). But from some long-ago ancestor the AC could also have some Jewish blood in him, from the tribe of Dan (Gen. 49:17), which could be the reason the tribe of Dan isn't included in the 12 tribes of the 144,000 (Rev. 7:4-8; there, "Joseph" stands for Ephraim: Num. 1:32, Ps. 78:67, Ezek. 37:16b,19).

To be a Jew, a person's mother has to be a Jew. The nationality is irrelevant. There are American Jews. There are French Jews.

What you are really saying, I think, is that the Antichrist could be a gentile.
That is his mother is not a Jew.

In order to be the false messiah, the Antichrist must be of the tribe of Judah, a Jew.

Nothing requires that.

The Jews believe that Elijah will precede the arrival of their messiah. It doesn't say in the text that the false prophet is a Jew. But imo he will be, impersonating Elijah.

Doug

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Douggg said in post 73:

It is the God of his fathers, that he will have no regard for.

Which could be the God of his Arab fathers (i.e. Allah).

He has to be a Jew . . .

He doesn't.

. . . the God of his fathers is a phrase synonymous with "the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob".

It isn't, for nothing requires his fathers were Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob.

In order to be the false messiah, the Antichrist must be of the tribe of Judah, a Jew.

Nothing requires the Antichrist will ever claim to be the Messiah (see post 22).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
danielAMx said:
The End of 2012 is the End of the World as we know it. The NWO will execute WW III and Civil Wars will start by sometime between October and December. The most significant social and economical changes will begin, and society will change.

Are you going to stick around when you're wrong and admit error?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Upvote 0

danielAMx

Jul 4, 2012
✟15,165.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All false christs are a potential Antichrist.

How is saying his name bearing false witness? :doh:

How can we evaluate the truth if a hypothesis is not made manifest in the 1st place? (See previous post...)

There should be only two; the false prophet and the Anti-Christ man of 666.

Upvote 0