Visit site
✟293,927.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
IP, you are obviously a far more educated person than me, I respect you superior learning. Unfortunately that puts you in the category of 'learned and wise' and me as 'simple' -a school leaver at 15.
Matthew 11:23 Jesus said: I thank you, Father for hiding all these things from the learned and wise and revealing them to the simple.
Please don't think I am being rude or obnoxious, I just think how much more difficult it is for someone like yourself with Bible college or seminary, etc, 'brainwashing' to overcome the doctrines and theories and grasp the real truth of prophesy.
My task, God given I am sure, is just to write the Scripture in a easily read way and to use other passages to help the explanation. I see a clear sequence of last days events, logical, coherent and Scriptural. Its all there for us to know about, if we clear our minds of the fictional rubbish and false teachings.
Please explain how Luke 21:20-24 is not 70 CE. When is verses 25-26? Obviously 27 is the Return in Glory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,927.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Great Day of the Lord is Near
Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is near,1 very near and coming quickly. Listen for the sound of that Day! 2 When it comes, even brave warriors will panic and be terrified.
That Day will be a Day of great fury, a Day of distress and torment, a Day of destruction and devastation, a Day of darkness and gloom, a Day of clouds and thick blackness, a Day of the shofar battle call against the fortifications and upon all military strength.3

Because the peoples have sinned against the Lord, He will bring a shocking disaster to all in the holy Land. Their blood will be poured out like dust and their entrails like dung. Their strength and riches will not save them on the Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath, the whole Land will be burnt and devastated. For He will make an end, a horrible end of all who live in the holy Land.4
Isaiah 13:9-13 Here comes the Day of the Lord’s wrath – a Day full of fury and the outpoured wrath of the Lord. The whole earth will be devastated and all the unrighteous people will be destroyed.5
On that Day, you will not have any light from the sun, the moon, or the stars.6 The sky will tremble and shudder, the earth will be shaken from its place.7
The Lord will punish the world for its evil and the wicked peoples for their iniquity. He will end the arrogance of the proud and humble the pride of the leaders.
On that Day, humans will become scarce, they will be as rare as fine gold after the Lord’s Day of blazing anger.8

Isaiah 24:1-13 Be warned, the Lord is about to strip the earth, ruin it and devastate it. All its inhabitants, without exception, will be severely affected.9 For the Lord has spoken this Word: The whole world is defiled by its peoples, they have changed the Laws, ignored the statutes and broken the everlasting Covenant. Therefore, My curse will consume the earth and its inhabitants will suffer punishment. They are burned up and very few will be left.10 There will no longer be revelry and partying, the sounds of music and song will cease.
The cities and towns will be in chaos,11 every house locked and the people gone. They will be deserted, with all the roads and bridges destroyed. It will be like that throughout the world, in all the nations, just like an olive tree; beaten and stripped after the harvest.

Isaiah 24:14-16 & 23 The Lord’s people lift their voices, they shout for joy - His righteous people in the West, in the East and on the islands of the sea: all giving honour to the God of Israel. From the ends of the earth, we hear them singing: Glory to God, our Saviour and Redeemer.12 Ref: CJB, REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

1/ The great Day of the Lord’s punishment of the nations, a coronal mass ejection sunstrike, Isaiah 30:26 triggered by an attack on Israel. Even though this was prophesied thousands of years ago, nothing like it that matches all those vivid descriptions has happened as yet. Only now, as the world is again in a similar state to that of Noah’s day, 2 Peter 3:6-7 will the Lord ‘bring out of His storehouse’ His terrible fire judgement to destroy His enemies., Deut. 2:22 & 34-35, Romans 1:18, Psalm 83, Isaiah 61:2b, Haggai 2:6, 1 Samuel 2:10, Jer. 4:7, Matthew 3:10-12, Joel 1:15-20
2/ The great sound will be heard around the world: Jer. 25:30-31, Jer. 51:54-55, Isaiah 29:6
3/ Military powers of all kinds will be destroyed, especially the nuclear weapons neutralized: Jer. 49:35, Jer. 50:22-27, Hosea 2:18, Amos 5:9, Micah 5:10-11, Isaiah 32:14, Hosea 8:14
4/ All of the Holy Land will be devastated and depopulated: Ezekiel 30:1-5, Isaiah 6:11-12, Jer. 12:12-14, Jer. 10:18, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Micah 1:6, Hosea 4:3, Jer.4:26
5/ The whole world will be severely affected: 2 Peter 3:7, Malachi 4:1-3, Isaiah 47:10 & 14, Nahum 1:5, Jer. 25:32, Isaiah 66:15-16, Habakkuk 3:12, Revelation 6:12-17
6/ There will be no natural light, caused by electrically induced atmospheric changes. Isaiah 47:3, Amos 5:20, Joel 2:2, Jer. 4:23 ‘The sky rolled up like a scroll’. Isa. 34:4, Rev. 6:14
7/ The earth will be pushed along its orbital track, bringing us back to a 360 day year. Haggai 2:21-22, Joel 2:10, Psalm 18:7
8/ Possibly up to 2/3 of the world’s population will die. All the evil peoples will be destroyed. This event is God’s second judgement on humankind, similar in scope to the Flood. Isaiah 26:21, Isaiah 51:6, Isaiah 30:30, Jer. 9:21-22, Ezekiel 21:12, Revelation 14:17-20
9/ Everybody now alive will experience this terrible time, it will fall upon all and ‘test the worth of each person’: 1 Cor. 3:13, Luke 21:35, John 17:15, Rev. 3:19, Psalm 118:17-18
10/ Most of the deaths will be in the Middle East area, Ezekiel 30:1-5, but around the world mass deaths will occur: Hebrews 10:27, Isaiah 33:12, Zeph. 2:12, Jer. 25:33, Psalm 35:12
11/ After this disaster, which will destroy all our modern infrastructure, the survivors will divide the world into 10 regions, each led by a President, in a One World Government federation. Daniel 11:21-24, Rev 17:12 2, Thess. 2:1-11 New Israel, then called Beulah, will not join this OWG. Isaiah 62:1-5
12/ All those people who are faithful to the Lord and obey His Laws are ‘accounted worthy,’ Colossians 1:10-12, 2 Peter 3:14 and all those who are true Israelites, whether by actual descent or by grafting in. Ephesians 2:11-18 They will be protected and saved from this terrifying event, Joel 2:32, Isa. 43:2b and the Lord has promised to provide ways of transportation for them. Psalm 68:17, Isaiah 66:20, Psalm 107:1-32. They will gather and settle into all of the holy Land. Isaiah 11:11-12, Ezekiel 20:34, Micah 12:12-13 The holy Land will be regenerated and will ‘bear fruit, for the homecoming of My people is near’. Ezekiel 36:8. Isaiah 35:1-2, Amos 9:13-15

Zechariah 8:4-8 The Lord says: I am about to rescue My people and bring them back to live in the holy Land. Once again old men and women will sit in the streets of Jerusalem and the place will be full of children at play. Even if this will seem impossible to those who remain in those days, will it be impossible for Me?
Revelation 7:9-10 I saw a vast throng, too many to count: from all races, every tribe, nation and language, standing before the throne of the Lamb. They were robed in white and had palm branches in their hands. They shouted: VICTORY TO OUR GOD AND TO THE LAMB WHO SITS ON THE THRONE.
Note that the Lord Jesus will be revealed to His people before His glorious Return. Isaiah 24:23, 2 Thess. 1:10, Rev. 14:1
bruce@logostelos.info

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,927.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Shofar Blast Zephaniah 1:16
Ezekiel 7:1-9 This is what the Lord says about the Land of Israel: Disaster is coming to all the earth and now the end is upon you as well. I will send My wrath to judge everyone according to their ways and deeds. Doom is coming to all who live in the holy Land. I will have no pity, nor spare you for I shall bring you to account for your disgusting conduct and abominable practices.
The time has come, the Day is near - a Day of panic and not rejoicing. Very soon, I will pour out My fury and spend My anger. All will face judgement. Everyone who refuses to acknowledge Me and those whose sinful practices are an abomination, will suffer the consequences.

Ezekiel 7:10-19 Here is the Day! Doom is approaching! Violence has bloomed and grown into the full flower of wickedness. It bursts upon them and nothing is left of those godless people, all they worked for will be gone. The appointed time has come. The Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath has arrived, it will affect everyone because of the many sins of the people who kept on with their godless ways. The trumpet of war sounds, but no one goes to war, for the wrath of God will fall upon them all.
The great sword of punishment appears: all will be terrified, hands will hang limp and knees will be wet with urine. Idols and money cannot save anyone on the terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. Treat your gold and silver like something unclean and throw it away with your detestable idols, be ashamed of yourself and repent in sackcloth and ashes.
Those in open country will die and in the cities plague and famine will kill them. If any manage to escape to shelter, there the Lord will kill them, each for his own iniquity.
Ref: REB, CJB, NIV. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

The Lord will send His wrath, His great sword of punishment will appear in the sky. Nahum 1:6, Isaiah 66:16, Malachi 4:1 The Lord Himself will not be visible, but His punishment will be seen before it arrives on earth. Psalm 18:7-15, Isaiah 34:1-5
A Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude will be blasted out from the sun, Isaiah 30:26, 2 Peter 3:10 and everyone will be aware of its imminent arrival. All will know that within hours, their doom will arrive and will be so terrified they will wet their pants. Isaiah 13:6-8, Ezekiel 21:7, Luke 21:26
Violence will blossom into full flower: the enemies of Israel commence their attack with rockets and nuclear missiles. Psalm 83:1-8, Psalm 7:12-16, Micah 4:11 But there will be no war, for the wrath of the Lord will fall upon both attackers and defenders. Doom will come upon all who live in the holy Land. Jeremiah 3:10 The holy Land: all that area given to Abraham – from the Nile to the Euphrates. Genesis 15:18
The holy Land will be virtually depopulated, even those who manage to find shelter from the extreme heat of this CME, will be killed by the storms, earthquakes and tsunamis of that Day. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 9:1-4, Rev. 6:12-17
A Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 31:5, Zephaniah 1:18, Zech. 13:7-9
Riches and manmade things of worship are useless. Isaiah 2:20, Rev 3:17

Zechariah 3:9-10 In a single Day, the Lord will wipe out the offences and apostasy of the holy Land. When that time comes, says God Almighty, you are to invite one another to come and enjoy the fruits of your vines and fig trees.
The Lord’s righteous people: gathered and settled in a fruitful Land, living in peace and security, at last how He intended them to be and ‘a light to the nations’. Isaiah 62:1-5

Upvote 0