tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Daniel 7, we have the following four beasts: the lion with eagle wings, the bear, the leopard with 4 heads, and the strong and dreadful 4th beast that has 10 horns.

These are separate entities that are all existing simultaneously in the end times.

Daniel 9:26​
Then the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood, and until the end there will be war; desolations have been decreed. 27And he will confirm a covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of the temple will come the abomination that causes desolation, until the decreed destruction is poured out upon him.​
These four beasts are kingdoms that war with each other in the end times.

• The lion with eagle wings is end times equivalent of Babylon.
  • The bear that devours much flesh is the end times equivalent of Medeo-Persia.
  • The leopard with 4 heads is the end times equivalent of Greece that has split into 4 units and the Daniel 8 Little Horn has emerged (Daniel 8:8). This is Daniel 8:9-12 and is the Assyrian which we know because Daniel 11:30-31 (describing the placement of the abomination of desolation) has this individual attacked by the ships of Kittim. The Assyrian is the person attacked by the ships of Kittim in Numbers 24:24. This leopard, the Assyrian, is the one given dominion/ authority to rule. (Dan 7:6)
  • The dreadful 4th beast with 10 horns becomes ruled by the Daniel 7 Little Horn who pulls up 3 out of 10 horns. These 10 horns are the 10 countries of the Psalm 83 coalition in Psalm 83:5-8 (Ammon and Moab are the sons of Lot). These 3 horns from the Psalm 83 coalition would be Edom, Moab, and Ammon (Isaiah 11:1-15). The Daniel 7 Little Horn is the 'king that shall arise in Daniel 8:23-25 who destroys many by peace during the transgression/ apostasy. (In other words, the abomination of desolation that cuts off the sacrifices from the Assyrian in Daniel 8:9-12 kicks off the 1290 days of Daniel 12:11-12 until the arrival of the abomination idol at the 7th Trumpet (the living image of Rev 13:14-15) (30 days of the great tribulation that started on the 'winter Sabbath' (dusk March 14, 2025) then the arrival of the covenant that ends the wars (on Passover April 13, 2025) and subsequent breaking of it after 1260 days = 1290 days on September 24, 2028.)
The order of end times events would be as follows:

• The (Lion with eagle wings) Assyrian attacks Ephraim at the start of the Trumpets. This is the start of the 'flood' of Daniel 9:26 which begins in northern 10 tribed Israel (Ephraim and also known as Samaria) and flows south into Judah and Jerusalem. We can see the pattern of first the Assyrian 'lion' attacking Israel then the Babylon 'lion' will attack Israel.

Jeremiah 50:17 Israel is a scattered flock, chased away by lions. The first to devour him was the king of Assyria; the last to crush his bones was Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon.”​

Jeremiah 1​
13 Again the word of the LORD came to me, asking, “What do you see?” “I see a boiling pot,” I replied, “and it is tilting toward us from the north.”
14 Then the LORD said to me, “Disaster from the north will be poured out on all who live in the land. 15 For I am about to summon all the clans and kingdoms of the north,” declares the LORD. “Their kings will come and set up their thrones at the entrance of the gates of Jerusalem. They will attack all her surrounding walls
and all the other cities of Judah. 16I will pronounce My judgments against them for all their wickedness, because they have forsaken Me to burn incense to other gods and to worship the works of their own hands.​

This event is the same as in Isaiah 8:

3 And I had relations with the prophetess, and she conceived and gave birth to a son. The LORD said to me, “Name him Maher-shalal-hash-baz (Spoil quickly, plunder speedily). 4For before the boy knows how to cry ‘Father’ or ‘Mother,’ the wealth of Damascus and the plunder of Samaria will be carried off by the king of Assyria.” 5 And the LORD spoke to me further: 6 “Because this people has rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloah and rejoiced in Rezin and the son of Remaliah, 7 the Lord will surely bring against them the mighty floodwaters of the Euphrates— the king of Assyria and all his pomp. It will overflow its channels and overrun its banks. 8 It will pour into Judah, swirling and sweeping over it, reaching up to the neck; its spreading streams will cover your entire land, O Immanuel!​
Again, the 'locusts' of the 5th Trumpet are the 'people of the prince to come' (Daniel 9:26). The 'locusts' are a symbol that symbolizes both the sword and famine at the same time (real locusts would cause a famine, 'locust' armies would kill with the sword). Here is an example of this:

Judges 6​
3 Whenever the Israelites would plant their crops, the Midianites, Amalekites, and other people of the east would come up and invade them, 4 encamping against them as far as Gaza and destroying the produce of the land. They left Israel with no sustenance, neither sheep nor oxen nor donkeys. 5 For the Midianites came with their livestock and their tents like a great swarm of locusts. They and their camels were innumerable, and they entered the land to ravage it.
The 'locusts' last for 5 months (Rev 9:5) because the 'flood' of Gen 7:24 lasted for 150 days.

• (The Lion) Assyria attacks Jerusalem.
At the end of the 5 months, this 'flood' reaches Jerusalem (at the 6th Trumpet). This is the 'great tribulation in Judea' of Matt 24:15-18 and is the equivalent from Luke 21:20-24's 'Jerusalem is surrounded by armies'. This is the attack of the Assyrian, the Daniel 8 Little Horn of Daniel 8:9-12, and is the same as the Leopard with 4 heads of Daniel 7.

• At the 2nd Trumpet (the burning mountain), The Bear (Medes/ Persia) attacks the Lion (Babylon).
Isaiah 21:2-9​
2 A dire vision is declared to me: “The traitor still betrays, and the destroyer still destroys. Go up, O Elam! Lay siege, O Media! I will put an end to all her groaning.”​
9 Look, here come the riders, horsemen in pairs.” And one answered, saying: “Fallen, fallen is Babylon! All the images of her gods lie shattered on the ground!”​
This is the same from Jeremiah 51

11 Sharpen the arrows! Fill the quivers! The LORD has aroused the spirit of the kings of the Medes, because His plan is aimed at Babylon to destroy her, for it is the vengeance of the LORD— vengeance for His temple. 12 Raise a banner against the walls of Babylon; post the guard; station the watchmen; prepare the ambush. For the LORD has both devised and accomplished what He spoke against the people of Babylon. [...] 24 Before your very eyes I will repay Babylon and all the dwellers of Chaldea for all the evil they have done in Zion,” declares the LORD. 25 “Behold, I am against you, O destroying mountain, you who devastate the whole earth, declares the LORD. I will stretch out My hand against you; I will roll you over the cliffs and turn you into a burnt mountain.​

Meanwhile, back in Jerusalem, they are aligning with Egypt (spiritual Egypt enslaving them) and receiving a splintered reed into their hands (Isaiah 36:6). Assyria (the Leopard) takes over Egypt at this time. Egypt is attacked twice during the end times - first by the Assyrian, then by Babylon.

Isaiah 19​
1This is the burden against Egypt: Behold, the LORD rides on a swift cloud; He is coming to Egypt. The idols of Egypt will tremble before Him, and the hearts of the Egyptians will melt within them. 2 “So I will incite Egyptian against Egyptian; brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, and kingdom against kingdom. 3Then the spirit of the Egyptians will be emptied out from among them, and I will frustrate their plans, so that they will resort to idols and spirits of the dead, to mediums and spiritists. 4 I will deliver the Egyptians into the hands of harsh masters, and a fierce king will rule over them,” declares the Lord GOD of Hosts. 5 The waters of the Nile will dry up, and the riverbed will be parched and empty. 6 The canals will stink; the streams of Egypt will trickle and dry up; the reeds and rushes will wither.​

Isaiah 20​
3Then the LORD said, “Just as My servant Isaiah has gone naked and barefoot for three years as a sign and omen against Egypt and Cush, 4 so the king of Assyria will lead away the captives of Egypt and the exiles of Cush, young and old alike, naked and barefoot, with bared buttocks—to Egypt’s shame.​
Here is at the end where Egypt is hit the second time by Babylon, breaking 'both arms' (Assyria having broken Egypt's 1st arm).
Ezek 30​
20 In the eleventh year, in the first month, on the seventh day of the month, the word of the Lord came to me: 21 “Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and behold, it has not been bound up, to heal it by binding it with a bandage, so that it may become strong to wield the sword. 22 Therefore thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt and will break his arms, both the strong arm and the one that was broken, and I will make the sword fall from his hand. 23 I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them through the countries. 24 And I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon and put my sword in his hand, but I will break the arms of Pharaoh, and he will groan before him like a man mortally wounded. 25 I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, but the arms of Pharaoh shall fall. Then they shall know that I am the Lord, when I put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon and he stretches it out against the land of Egypt. 26 And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations and disperse them throughout the countries. Then they will know that I am the Lord.”​
After the Assyrian (the Leopard) starts war in Jerusalem at the 6th Trumpet (the great tribulation), when the 'flood' reaches it, then there will be peace when the 4th beast with 10 horns gets the Daniel 7 Little Horn who confirms the covenant and ends the wars (Daniel 9:26-27) (Isaiah 11:1-15). This is when the saints are given into the Daniel 7 Little Horn's hand (Daniel 7:25 He will speak out against the Most High and oppress the saints of the Most High, intending to change the appointed times and laws; and the saints will be given into his hand for a time, and times, and half a time.)

This is the time of Daniel 8:

23 In the latter part of their reign, when the rebellion has reached its full measure [in the latter time of the Assyrian reign and the 4 horns/ 4 heads of the Leopard], an insolent king, [the Daniel 7 Little Horn] skilled in intrigue, will come to the throne. 24 His power will be great, but it will not be his own. He will cause terrible destruction and succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men along with the holy people. 25 Through his craft and by his hand, he will cause deceit to prosper, and in his own mind he will make himself great. In a time of peace he will destroy many, and he will even stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be broken off, but not by human hands.

This 'time, times, half a time' of Daniel 7:25 is the first half of the Daniel 9:27 covenant. This covenant is broken after 1260 days (the same 1260 days as the 2 witnesses of Revelation 11) at the 7th Trumpet (the end of 1290 days - 30 days of great tribulation + 1260 days).

After these 1260 days ('time, times, half a time'/ 3.5 years) of the insolent king that has arisen, then he is cut off:

Daniel 7​
11 Then I kept watching because of the arrogant words the horn was speaking. As I continued to watch, the beast was slain, and its body was destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. 12 As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was removed, but they were granted an extension of life for a season and a time.​
Which beast is slain here? It is the 4th beast. The rest of the beasts have their dominion removed (why? because the kingdom of heaven has arrived in authority at the 7th Trumpet). Who are the rest of the beasts? The Leopard, the Bear, and the Lion - the same beasts mentioned in the Beast from the Sea in Revelation 13
2 And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear’s, and its mouth was like a lion’s mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.​
Why is the dragon giving it his throne? Because the lion, bear, and leopard have lost their dominion and have a need for a throne. This extension will only last a season and a time - not the full 42 months that the dragon says it has authority for in Rev 13:5.

That is why Jesus says in Matt 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.

This 'season and a time' is Daniel 9:24's literal 70 weeks to end the transgression. Which transgression? The one that started at the 6th Trumpet and arriving at the start of the 7th Trumpet, the same transgression/ rebellion/ apostasy mentioned in Daniel 8:9-12 and Daniel 8:23.

Seventy weeks are decreed for your people and your holy city to stop their transgression, to put an end to sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have difficulty with the category "Futurist only" so I cannot reply. It is debatable what "Futurism" means. There are aspects of Futurism that include belief that some prophecies have already been fulfilled. The category "Futurism" does not determine what Futurism believes in terms of what prophecies are "future" and what have already been fulfilled.

I consider myself a "Futurist." And yet, some things I've determined were fulfilled in the past that some Futurists consider still "future." These categories prevent unnecessary friction in some cases, and in other cases, prevent more flexible conversation. You can't really ask what "Futurists" believe on a certain prophecy and still wish to limit it to your own definition of what "Futurism" is.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This 'time, times, half a time' of Daniel 7:25 is the first half of the Daniel 9:27 covenant. This covenant is broken after 1260 days (the same 1260 days as the 2 witnesses of Revelation 11) at the 7th Trumpet (the end of 1290 days - 30 days of great tribulation + 1260 days).
The time, times, half time of Daniel 7:25 is the second half.

First half
1260 days, Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

Second half
42 months, Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5
time, times, half time Revelation 12:14, Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In Daniel 7, we have the following four beasts: the lion with eagle wings, the bear, the leopard with 4 heads, and the strong and dreadful 4th beast that has 10 horns.

These are separate entities that are all existing simultaneously in the end times.
No, they are not. Your post is too convoluted, tranquil. No-one can understand it.

You are sounding like keras, who uses old testament prophecies in a way to promote his post solar event view of a Christian nation of Beulah to replace the current nation of Israel over there right now... and then after Beulah is built, the 7 years of Daniel 9:27, and Ezekiel 39 to take place (in his view).

Instead of all the beast's being end times entities, just focus on the fourth kingdom - how it is manifested in the end times that the ten kings and little horn will be associated with it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
keras, who uses old testament prophecies in a way to promote his post solar event view of a Christian nation of Beulah to replace the current nation of Israel over there right now... and then after Beulah is built, the 7 years of Daniel 9:27, and Ezekiel 39 to take place (in his view).
I use all the Prophesies. They are quite clear about the depopulation of all the holy Land and the migration to it by the Christian peoples.
Proved by Jeremiah 12:14-16, where Judah, the Jews and their evil neighbors are all removed. [killed by a direct hit of a Coronal Mass Ejection. Zephaniah 2:4-5]
Then the Lord promises to regenerate the Land, Amos 9:13-15, and to mightily bless His people as they live there in peace and prosperity. Isaiah 66:12-14

As for the wars in Daniel 7, most are past history and those that remain to be fulfilled, like in Daniel 11:20-45, do not concern us now. As things unfold, we will see them clearer.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I use all the Prophesies. They are quite clear about the depopulation of all the holy Land and the migration to it by the Christian peoples.
keras, according to the parable of the fig tree generation, based on the Jews regaining Jerusalem, the 7 years of Daniel 9:27 must begin at least before the end to 2030.

1967 + 70 years = 2037 minus 7 years =2030.

Gog/Magog, followed by the 7 years. Ezekiel 39.

Since Jesus's first coming, his death being in the spring at the time of Passover, there is reason to think that His Second Coming will coincide with the fall feasts of the Jewish holy days.

Although not a certainty - Ezekiel 39, the Gog/Magog event, therefore, would also be in the fall. Should it happen this year, which seem entirely possible, that would scrape the theory you have come up with.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The time, times, half time of Daniel 7:25 is the second half.

First half
1260 days, Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

Second half
You say it with such authority.

So why don't you explain to me what the extension for a 'season and a time' is? (Daniel 7:12) 'Time' is already defined as a 'year' from Dan 7:25's 'time, times, half a time' - it's the same exact Hebrew word, 'iddan'!

Also, doesn't it seem a little silly to say the first half is Rev 11:3 and then say the 2nd half is Rev 11:2? C'mon!

As to Dan 12:7

Dan 12:7And the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by Him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, and times, and half a time. When the power of the holy people has finally been shattered, all these things will be completed.”​

This is exactly as I have put it!

The 'time, times, half a time' (1260 days) are the 1260 days of the 2 witnesses (the holy people). When they are done, that is the end of the 1290 days! (30 days + 1260 = 1290)

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So why don't you explain to me what the extension for a 'season and a time' is? (Daniel 7:12) 'Time' is already defined as a 'year' from Dan 7:25's 'time, times, half a time' - it's the same exact Hebrew word, 'iddan'!
Technically speaking I should had said "in" the second half.

in the Second half
3 /12 days (of the two witnesses, bodies dead in the streets of Jerusalem)

the 1260 days, the 42 months, the time/times/half time are not "exact" equals to each other. Which is the reason for there being those three different time expressions.

The times/times/half time in Revelation 12 for example.

1260 days Revelation 12:6 + the war in the second heaven time (unspecified) + the time/times/half times = 2520 days, the 7 years.

The 42 months rule of the beast king in Revelation 13:5...

1260 days Revelation 11:3 of the two witnesses + 3 1/2 days dead in the streets + 1256.5 days (called 42 months) = 2520 day, the 7 years

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time/times/half time of Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7, Revelation 12:14 all correspond to each other, i.e. after Satan and his angels cast down to earth in Revelation 12:7-9 by Michael and his angels.

That is what is meant by Daniel 12:1 by....

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The 'time, times, half a time' (1260 days) are the 1260 days of the 2 witnesses (the holy people). When they are done, that is the end of the 1290 days! (30 days + 1260 = 1290)
The two witnesses time is 1260 days before being killed. Not 1290 days.

The 1290 days in Daniel 12:11 is from when the abomination of desolation statue image is set up until the sign of the Son of man in heaven appears.

The 1335 days in Daniel 12:11 is from when the abomination of desolation statue image is set up until the day of Jesus's return, His Second Coming.

Day 1 the two witness begin..... Day 1185 the AoD set up......Day 1260 two witnesses killed.... 31/2 days Day 1263.5.......rule of the beast 42 months (1256.5 days).... day 2520 Jesus returns.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, they are not. Your post is too convoluted, tranquil. No-one can understand it.

You are sounding like keras, who uses old testament prophecies in a way to promote his post solar event view of a Christian nation of Beulah to replace the current nation of Israel over there right now... and then after Beulah is built, the 7 years of Daniel 9:27, and Ezekiel 39 to take place (in his view).

Instead of all the beast's being end times entities, just focus on the fourth kingdom - how it is manifested in the end times that the ten kings and little horn will be associated with it.
This is the entire problem, Doug!

Christians have been brainwashed into thinking exactly as you do, and that is why many Christians will be deceived.

You want to vastly oversimplify everything.

It is not too convoluted, it is just different than how you have been taught and your own ego gets in the way of understanding. You can't understand three other beasts?!

Putting it into Keras' terms:

Oct 17, 2024 (Feast of Tabernacles) will probably be this solar event that Keras is looking for. This will cause the collapse of the US and global economy (to what extent remains to be seen). This event will facilitate the enactment of the UN/ WHO Pandemic treaty creating a de facto global government.​
March 15, 2025 (winter, Sabbath great tribulation on 15 Adar/ Shushan Purim) will see the great tribulation for a month. Who the Assyrian is in this scenario is, I do not know and don't care to speculate too much as I don't need to. Presumably, WWIII, ebola, martial law (cutting off church services & starting 1290 days), and microchipping the citizenry. (dusk March 14, 2025 + 1150 days of Dan 8:14 = May 7, 2028. The 80 years cut off of Psalm 90:10 is May 14, 2028 from May 14, 1948.)​
Passover, April 13, 2025 will see the Dan 9:27 covenant which will create a safe haven or alternative kingdom to the global government - created by the Daniel 7 Little Horn. Everyone who will not join into the UN will be put into this 'kingdom'. Or this kingdom will disband the UN pandemic treaty, disbanding the 'global government'. In all likelihood, it will be characterized as a libertarian hellscape in contrast to the 'commie hellscape' of the global govt. This is the 'Beulah' that Keras speaks of - which will indeed be good - after the 1260 days.​
Sept 24, 2028, the 4th beast has been destroyed (Daniel 7:11) to many people's happiness as it has destroyed lives and the ecosystem.​
The global UN government (the Leopard) is reinstated - but this time it is worshiping an image of the Daniel 7 Little Horn! In some manner, God will create the situation that destroys this system.​
Is that too complicated?!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Technically speaking I should had said "in" the second half.

in the Second half
3 /12 days (of the two witnesses, bodies dead in the streets of Jerusalem)

the 1260 days, the 42 months, the time/times/half time are not "exact" equals to each other. Which is the reason for there being those three different time expressions.

The times/times/half time in Revelation 12 for example.

1260 days Revelation 12:6 + the war in the second heaven time (unspecified) + the time/times/half times = 2520 days, the 7 years.

The 42 months rule of the beast king in Revelation 13:5...

1260 days Revelation 11:3 of the two witnesses + 3 1/2 days dead in the streets + 1256.5 days (called 42 months) = 2520 day, the 7 years

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time/times/half time of Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7, Revelation 12:14 all correspond to each other, i.e. after Satan and his angels cast down to earth in Revelation 12:7-9 by Michael and his angels.

That is what is meant by Daniel 12:1 by....

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Why don't you just admit that you have no idea what the 'season and a time' from Daniel 7:11-12 means. You are avoiding the question.

While you are busy avoiding that question, here is another question for you to also avoid:

Dan 8​
23In the latter part of their reign, when the rebellion has reached its full measure, an insolent king, skilled in intrigue, will come to the throne. 24His power will be great, but it will not be his own. He will cause terrible destruction and succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men along with the holy people. 25Through his craft and by his hand, he will cause deceit to prosper, and in his own mind he will make himself great. In a time of peace he will destroy many, and he will even stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be broken off, but not by human hands.​
Who is this king that arises AFTER the transgression has already occurred?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Why don't you just admit that you have no idea what the 'season and a time' from Daniel 7:11-12 means. You are avoiding the question.
The first half of the 7 years is exactly 1260 days.

The 42 months is 1256.6 days.

The time/times/half time is a little less than 1256.5 days, but we are not told exactly how much less.

--------------------------------------------
These things don't all happen on the exact mid-point day of 1260.

1. The 1260 days of the two witnesses end on the exact mid-point day of 1260, Revelation 11:7, killed.

2. After 3 1/2 days the two witnesses ascend to heaven, Revelation 11:12, and the 42 months of unimpeded beast rule begins.

3. The 7th angel then sounds, Revelation 11:15 and Satan is cast down to earth having a time/times/time left, Revelation 12:12-14.

How complicated is that for you to understand ?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
While you are busy avoiding that question, here is another question for you to also avoid:

Dan 823In the latter part of their reign, when the rebellion has reached its full measure, an insolent king, skilled in intrigue, will come to the throne. 24His power will be great, but it will not be his own. He will cause terrible destruction and succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men along with the holy people. 25Through his craft and by his hand, he will cause deceit to prosper, and in his own mind he will make himself great. In a time of peace he will destroy many, and he will even stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be broken off, but not by human hands.

Who is this king that arises AFTER the transgression has already occurred?

Daniel 8:25 is about the rise and fall of the little horn. The transgression of desolation will take place between his rise and his fall.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Is that too complicated?!
Yes. On what day on the timeline is the abomination of desolation set up to begin the great tribulation.

day 1...........................................................................AoD set up day ?....................................................................................................................day 2520 Jesus returns.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first half of the 7 years is exactly 1260 days.

The 42 months is 1256.6 days.

The time/times/half time is a little less than 1256.5 days, but we are not told exactly how much less.

--------------------------------------------
These things don't all happen on the exact mid-point day of 1260.

1. The 1260 days of the two witnesses end on the exact mid-point day of 1260, Revelation 11:7, killed.

2. After 3 1/2 days the two witnesses ascend to heaven, Revelation 11:12, and the 42 months of unimpeded beast rule begins.

3. The 7th angel then sounds, Revelation 11:15 and Satan is cast down to earth having a time/times/time left, Revelation 12:12-14.

So you still have no idea what the 'season and a time' is referring to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Daniel 8:25 is about the rise and fall of the little horn. The transgression of desolation will take place between his rise and his fall.
This is one king:

11It magnified itself, even to the Prince of the host; it removed His daily sacrifice and overthrew the place of His sanctuary. 12And in the rebellion, the host and the daily sacrifice were given over to the horn, and it flung truth to the ground and prospered in whatever it did.​

This is another king:

23In the latter part of their reign, when the rebellion has reached its full measure, an insolent king, skilled in intrigue, will come to the throne. 24His power will be great, but it will not be his own. He will cause terrible destruction and succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men along with the holy people. 25Through his craft and by his hand, he will cause deceit to prosper, and in his own mind he will make himself great. In a time of peace he will destroy many, and he will even stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be broken off, but not by human hands.​

The 'rebellion' / 'transgression' is started by the 1st king.

The 'insolent king' comes AFTER the 'rebellion'/ 'transgression' has already been started by the 1st king.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Reading Revelation 11 gives understanding; that you are wrong.
It is clear the 2 Witnesses will preach during the second half of the final 7 years.
They will be killed by the 'beast', verse 7. Then an earthquake strikes, verse 13, which is parallelled by Revelation 16:18; at the Seventh Bowl, the battle of Armageddon' proving it is at or just before Jesus Returns.
Oct 17, 2024 (Feast of Tabernacles) will probably be this solar event that Keras is looking for.
Tabernacles will be the Day of the glorious Return. Literally; God with us. Not for at least 10 years yet.
We cannot know the exact day the Lord will send His fiery wrath, but it surely seems very close now!

The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, Acts 13:40, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened. It will be the Sixth Seal; a worldwide disaster of similar magnitude as what happened in the days of Noah, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

More than 100 prophecies throughout the Bible describe in vivid detail this forthcoming punishment onto the whole world by devastating fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis. This sudden and shocking event will take most people unawares and we are told by Paul, that those who are ‘surprised’; that is unaware and unprepared, then: they may perish.. Ezekiel 21:3-4

Isaiah 30:26 tells us what it is that causes this worldwide devastation and also that it will be ‘the Day the Lord saves His people’. who are all faithful Christians, who truly believe in God and have accepted the Salvation of Jesus and a few Messianic Jews who are protected in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:13

Therefore it is up to us to take heed of the warnings, Isaiah 24:1, Isaiah 26:20-21 and to be prepared for all the effects of a massive explosion on the suns surface, that will kill about 1/3 of the world’s population and will destroy all of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 9:22, Ezekiel 30:1-8, Isaiah 13:12
Then; for all who love the Lord and keep His Commandments, the Lord is ‘waiting to show His favour’, Isaiah 30:18-20

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So you still have no idea what the 'season and a time' is referring to.
You would call the time/times/half time - 3 1/2 years, but it is a little less than 3 1/2 years.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Reading Revelation 11 gives understanding; that you are wrong.
It is clear the 2 Witnesses will preach during the second half of the final 7 years.
They will be killed by the 'beast', verse 7. Then an earthquake strikes, verse 13, which is parallelled by Revelation 16:18; at the Seventh Bowl, the battle of Armageddon' proving it is at or just before Jesus Returns.
Not the same earthquake in Revelation 11:13 as Revelation 16:18.

The earthquake in Revelation 11:13 strikes Jerusalem, a tenth of the city (it's buildings implied) fall.

Differently, the earthquake in Revelation 16:18 is accompanied by giant hail. Revelation 16:17-21 takes place after the nations have gathered their armies at Armageddon in Revelation 16:16 to make war on Jesus. It is final vial poured out, just before Jesus descends to earth to stand on the Mt of Olives in Zechariah 14.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private