Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 2:8 & Psalm 110:5-6 I, [God] give You [Jesus] the nations as Your domain, the earth to its furthest ends as Your possession. The Lord at Your right hand, [Jesus] will crush the rulers of the whole earth on the Day of His wrath. In glorious majesty He will judge the nations, breaking them with a rod of iron, shattering them like a clay pot, heaping up the dead around the world. Hab. 3:12, 2 Peter 3:7
This terrible, worldwide judgement/punishment has not happened, as yet. Now we are in the end times and as we approach the time of Jesus’ Return, many prophesied things must take place. Even now, there is a push toward a New World Order, a global government, but to enable this to be set up, there has to be some kind of disaster, a dramatic change in our current situation, that will induce the nations to give up their sovereignty. What it is that the Lord will use to carry out this sudden and shocking event, has to be something that can be looked upon as a natural disaster, so most survivors can continue in their disbelief of a Creator and give their allegiance to the dictator of this world government. Many prophecies tell us of this forthcoming judgement of the nations, a global disaster of Noahic proportions, this time of fire, earthquakes and storm winds. Deut. 32:22 & 34-35, Isaiah 66:15-16, Rev. 6:12-17
Haggai 2:6…In a little while from now, I shall shake the heavens and the earth…
“In a little while”, 1000 years equals 1 day to the Lord, so nearly 3 days? Isaiah 42:14-15

Some scriptures of what will happen on that Day:
In Israel [Judah] –
Zephaniah 1:4-18 I shall stretch out My hand over Judah, over all that live in Jerusalem. On the Day of the Lord’s sacrifice, I shall wipe out all traces of idol worship I will punish all those complacent people. All who commit crimes of violence and fraud will fall with a great crash. The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast - His Day of wrath and distress onto the peoples. Their blood and guts will pour out like dung upon the ground and nothing can save them from the fire of His judgement. He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the holy Land. Isaiah 22:14, Jeremiah 25:30-33, Deut. 32:41-43, Matthew 21:41-43
In other Middle Eastern countries:
Ezekiel 30:2-5 Wail! Alas for the Day, the Day of the Lord is near. A Day of reckoning for the nations. A Day of disaster for Egypt; they will fall by the sword of the Lord’s slaughter. All the Arab nations, the Africans, Libyans and peoples of that area will be killed along with Egypt. Zephaniah 2:12, Isaiah 29:8-12, Amos 1:2-15
In Edom, a metaphor for all the Gentile peoples. Bozrah, means – glad tidings in Hebrew, but is also the name given to a sheepfold, so it refers to the places where the Israelites currently live in exile.
Isaiah 34:5-8 The sword of the Lord will appear in the sky and descend in judgement upon Edom, onto a people doomed for destruction. His sword is sated with blood, for on His Day of vengeance, the Lord has a sacrifice in Bozrah and a slaughter in Edom. Isaiah 63:1-6, Ezekiel 35:1-15, Jer. 49:1-39 Bible refs: REB, NIV, CJB. Some verses abridged.

This terrible disaster that will strike the earth, is something that has happened in the past. What caused the sudden extinction of many species and triggered an ice age was a celestial disturbance of a comet’s close encounter, a coronal mass ejection or what seems most likely; a combination of both. This will be ‘the Rod of Iron’ and our earth will not be the same again.
Acts 2:19 I will show wonders in the sky above and signs on the earth: blood, fire and smoke…
Isaiah 41:13-14 But Jacob, [the Lord’s righteous people] have no fear, for I am with you, your Redeemer is the holy One of Israel.
Isaiah 30:15…In calm detachment lies your safety, your strength in quiet trust.
We who trust the Lord and keep His commandments have the promises of His protection on the Day and then the great prophecies of gathering and settling into all of the holy Land will come to pass. Isaiah 51:6, Zechariah 9:14-18 bruce@logostelos.info

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes...it happened. You just don't realize it has...and STILL is happening.

When Jesus was resurrected he told the apostles this in Matthew 28:18:
18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

So Jesus AT THAT TIME takes control of EVERYTHING from God...who gave it to Him...which confirms Psalm 2:8, 9 (please note this is God speaking to Jesus)
8 ‘Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession.
9 ‘You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall shatter them like earthenware.’”

On the basis that God clearly gives the reign over to Jesus, Jesus then tells the disciples this in Matthew 28:19, 20:
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

What other verses tell us Christ is controlling everything?

Ephesians 1:18-23:
18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
19 and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strength of His might
20 which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,
21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come.
22 And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Colossians 1:15-20
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
18 He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.
19 For it was the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him,
20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.

So Jesus has been reigning since His resurrection. Now you can debate all you want about what's going to happen, and when. However MAKE NO MISTAKE about it...JESUS IS...AND HAS BEEN RULING WITH A ROD OF IRON since His resurrection...that's real clear! He still is RIGHT NOW!

I also disagree with you, much of what you say will happen...has happened!

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
EbedM is right, but there is a little rebellion coming. Because of the placement of this expression in the Rev (20), which should sort of "ruin" the millenium for those looking for something perfect in that, I think John was in harmony with the rest of the NT. That is, the ordeal of Israel in the 6th decade was weighted heavily, and then second mention goes to the short while of revolt at the end of time.

this means the reigning with Christ for a thousand years (a long era) in 20 is meant to sync with the present time. The harlot was ruined by the beast, which was a great cause for rejoicing among God's people. These people reign as powerful witnesses to the rule of God in a historic sense. It is not that they are installed in some places of authority around the world, but that their purpose and mission is seen to be vindicated while the noise of the world fades away. (It doesn't refer to the attempt of the RCC to be the visible church on earth, with all its problems and exceptions).

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
re Acts 2, we should continue with what EbedM is saying in the practical sense that the speaking of the Word of God in 4:31 was the demonstration of the power of God in view of the wiles of the nations/peoples/rulers cried against in Ps 2. That is the official, apostolic use of Ps 2. One of them.

re Dt 32, that is a covenantal curse that would apply to Israel, which really meant the final act of judgement in 70 AD; Lk 21.

It may seem empowering or daring to declare the day of God's judgement; however, it is even moreso to keep declaring to this world that it belongs to Christ by rights of his victory over death, and that we don't mean for people to wake up each morning dreading the judgement of God, but rather enjoying the Gospel of God: he wishes to justify them from their sins through Christ. Rom 3 says this is 'as though' the day of judgement has occurred already in Christ.

Upvote 0

GrandJubilee

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
✟7,665.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yes...it happened. You just don't realize it has...and STILL is happening.

So Jesus has been reigning since His resurrection. Now you can debate all you want about what's going to happen, and when. However MAKE NO MISTAKE about it...JESUS IS...AND HAS BEEN RULING WITH A ROD OF IRON since His resurrection...that's real clear! He still is RIGHT NOW!

I also disagree with you, much of what you say will happen...has happened!

The reign of Christ happens during the Day of the Lord. This is the third day. When Christ was pierced, it was the fourth day of the week, entering the fifth. Put it in perspective. After Christ was crucified, there must be three days left to raise the temple. Two days marks the Kings entrance to the temple.

Hosea 6 After two days he will revive us [Israel 1948];
on the third day he will restore us [Day of the Lord],
that we may live in his presence

Here is the timeline:
Jude 1

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

What day? Day of the Lord.

Enoch One

And the Lord said unto Michael: ’Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: (and) 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

Enoch here was delivering a message to the Watchers mentioned in Jude 1. He delivered this message to them sometime around the life of Adam. When Adam died, the judgment clock began to count. How can we calculate the 70 generations? A generation in this case (referenced from many sources) is the precession of the Earth divided by 360. 25920 years divided by 360 equals 72 years. We then multiply Enoch's 70 generations to 72 and get 5040. If we add 950 to this (When Enoch was taken after Adam's birth / Book of Jubilees), we get to within 10 years of 6000 years.

The question is now this? When did the Watchers know? To get this, we need to go back to 500 years into Adam's life.

Book of Adam and Eve

1 God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen. 3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the meaning of them.4 For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. 5 And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him.

6 Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these
were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

Between 500 and 950, Adam knew the outcome. When was the Mayan Calendar made to reflect the long-count of 5125.25 years to December 21, 2012? Well within range between Adam and Enoch. Adam may have told what he knew, then Enoch confirmed the story to the Watchers under the direction of God.

What did God have to say

Genesis 6

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Don't confuse the Nephilim with the fallen Angels. They are the seed of the mixed consummation between Fallen Being and Human. What about 120 years? If you look at the book of Jubilees, it is revealed that God counts history in segments of Grand Jubilees. These are 7X7+1. 50 years times 120 is again 6000 years.

Where else can we find a reference to this calcualtion?

Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

Again, we have the six days of creation, followed by the Day of the Lord rest of 1000 years. Where are we today?

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Issac to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

If you consult Genesis 1, we see Elohim creating mankind and the image of creation in perfection. When we consult Genesis 2, we see the LORD (Son of God) creating Adam and restricting the fruit. This represents the start of the second week, or 7 Elohim X 7 Lord plus 1 after the Day of the Lord. What happens on the eighth day after this week? Read the end of the Epistle of Barnabas to know. Time stops and God changes quantum mechanics to end entropy. Barnabas does a good job describing this.

Is there more? Sure. Jubilees of 50 years can be calculated today by looking at major events, then finding the marker for the jubilee. If you look, you will find several at 17 and 67 for each 100 years of our history. Here are a few.

2017 - ???

1967 - Six Day War

1917 - WWI

1867 - Final Emancipation of Jews in Austria Hungry

1817 - Reform Movement in Judiasm

1667 - 1667 July 31, TREATY OF BREDA ( Breda, Netherlands)

1517 - Protestant Reformation; time of Martin Luther.

1267 - The Inquisition forms. Rabbi Moses Ben Nachman establishes a Jewish community in Jerusalem.

867 CE - Sinai Arabic Codex 151, was created.

117CE - Diaspora Judaism in Turmoil.

67 - Jewish Revolt

In 1948, Israel became a nation again. In Matthew 24, we read this:

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Fig tree was cursed by Christ for not bearing fruit. Israel is that tree. To really get a grasp on this, you need to know that the fig tree was chopped to the stump. From this stump, a tender shoot blooms. As soon as that shoot grows again to be a fig tree and its leaves come out, summer is near (Time to harvest figs). How long again is a generation? 72 years. Add 1948 and 72. What do you get? 2020.

Go back to the Mayans. When was their date? 2012.9. What is the difference between the end of 2012 and the end of seven years past this date? 2012 - 2013, 2013 - 2014, 2014- 2015, 2015 to 2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018 - 2019.

We are off by one year. No man knows the day or hour. Perhaps we can only get it to within 1 years. Beyond this, we must know this:

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

How short? If you go by the Jubilee years, 2017 is your date. Why? 2014-2015 is a Tetrad Moon cycle and the King has already entered the Temple.

This is as narrow of a timeframe as you can get. I have witnessed this in many places on the internet. It is something God has given me to share.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The Bible is not palantir to know the future.

why not use Matthews structure of Israel's history?

Your math about 1267 being 400 years before the 6 day war is off by 300 is all.

In your first lines, your 3rd day is the day of the Lord and then the 4th is when Christ is crucified. You're heading backwards.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The reign of Christ happens during the Day of the Lord. This is the third day. When Christ was pierced, it was the fourth day of the week, entering the fifth. Put it in perspective. After Christ was crucified, there must be three days left to raise the temple. Two days marks the Kings entrance to the temple.

Hosea 6 After two days he will revive us [Israel 1948];
on the third day he will restore us [Day of the Lord],
that we may live in his presence

Here is the timeline:
Jude 1

6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

What day? Day of the Lord.

Enoch One

And the Lord said unto Michael: ’Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves 12 with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is 13 for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: (and) 14 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever.

Enoch here was delivering a message to the Watchers mentioned in Jude 1. He delivered this message to them sometime around the life of Adam. When Adam died, the judgment clock began to count. How can we calculate the 70 generations? A generation in this case (referenced from many sources) is the precession of the Earth divided by 360. 25920 years divided by 360 equals 72 years. We then multiply Enoch's 70 generations to 72 and get 5040. If we add 950 to this (When Enoch was taken after Adam's birth / Book of Jubilees), we get to within 10 years of 6000 years.

The question is now this? When did the Watchers know? To get this, we need to go back to 500 years into Adam's life.

Book of Adam and Eve

1 God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen. 3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the meaning of them.4 For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. 5 And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him.

6 Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these
were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

Between 500 and 950, Adam knew the outcome. When was the Mayan Calendar made to reflect the long-count of 5125.25 years to December 21, 2012? Well within range between Adam and Enoch. Adam may have told what he knew, then Enoch confirmed the story to the Watchers under the direction of God.

What did God have to say

Genesis 6

6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

Don't confuse the Nephilim with the fallen Angels. They are the seed of the mixed consummation between Fallen Being and Human. What about 120 years? If you look at the book of Jubilees, it is revealed that God counts history in segments of Grand Jubilees. These are 7X7+1. 50 years times 120 is again 6000 years.

Where else can we find a reference to this calcualtion?

Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

Again, we have the six days of creation, followed by the Day of the Lord rest of 1000 years. Where are we today?

If you consult Genesis 1, we see Elohim creating mankind and the image of creation in perfection. When we consult Genesis 2, we see the LORD (Son of God) creating Adam and restricting the fruit. This represents the start of the second week, or 7 Elohim X 7 Lord plus 1 after the Day of the Lord. What happens on the eighth day after this week? Read the end of the Epistle of Barnabas to know. Time stops and God changes quantum mechanics to end entropy. Barnabas does a good job describing this.

Is there more? Sure. Jubilees of 50 years can be calculated today by looking at major events, then finding the marker for the jubilee. If you look, you will find several at 17 and 67 for each 100 years of our history. Here are a few.

2017 - ???

1967 - Six Day War

1917 - WWI

1867 - Final Emancipation of Jews in Austria Hungry

1817 - Reform Movement in Judiasm

1667 - 1667 July 31, TREATY OF BREDA ( Breda, Netherlands)

1517 - Protestant Reformation; time of Martin Luther.

1267 - 400 years before Six Day War, the Inquisition forms. Rabbi Moses Ben Nachman establishes a Jewish community in Jerusalem.

867 CE - Sinai Arabic Codex 151, was created.

117CE - Diaspora Judaism in Turmoil.

67 - Jewish Revolt

In 1948, Israel became a nation again. In Matthew 24, we read this:

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Fig tree was cursed by Christ for not bearing fruit. Israel is that tree. To really get a grasp on this, you need to know that the fig tree was chopped to the stump. From this stump, a tender shoot blooms. As soon as that shoot grows again to be a fig tree and its leaves come out, summer is near (Time to harvest figs). How long again is a generation? 72 years. Add 1948 and 72. What do you get? 2020.

Go back to the Mayans. When was their date? 2012.9. What is the difference between the end of 2012 and the end of seven years past this date? 2012 - 2013, 2013 - 2014, 2014- 2015, 2015 to 2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018 - 2019.

We are off by one year. No man knows the day or hour. Perhaps we can only get it to within 1 years. Beyond this, we must know this:

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

How short? If you go by the Jubilee years, 2017 is your date. Why? 2014-2015 is a Tetrad Moon cycle and the King has already entered the Temple.

This is as narrow of a timeframe as you can get. I have witnessed this in many places on the internet. It is something God has given me to share.

Answer one question of the passages I quoted in my post. You mean to say Christ has all that power since the resurrection, but He's not reigning?

If your answer is yes...why did Jesus say "All authority has been given to me IN HEAVEN and ON EARTH?

Upvote 0

GrandJubilee

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
✟7,665.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Answer one question of the passages I quoted in my post. You mean to say Christ has all that power since the resurrection, but He's not reigning?

If your answer is yes...why did Jesus say "All authority has been given to me IN HEAVEN and ON EARTH?

Week one is Genesis 1. That is 7 Days. God rested.

Week two is Genesis 2. 7 Days. Christ rests on the seventh day.

In Genesis 1, man was created on the sixth day. Genesis 2 gives you the timetable for Adam's creation. Day Six. The Son rises on the third day. Issac rose on the third day. Christ rises on the third day. You are asking why Christ isn't reigning now on Earth. The Day of the Lord is a Sabbath. There is work to do until then. God is working so that as many are saved as possible. When Christ reigns, it will be a time of trouble for the nations. It's coming.

Malachi 4:4–6

Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel. See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.

Baptism is the process of immersion of the Spirit into the temple. It must rise to new life. Elijah controls the water (1 Kings 17). He meets the widow woman at Zarephath (meaning refinery) and demonstrates what baptism symbolizes. Later, in the first century, he is John the Baptist. He is baptizing. The flood of Noah is symbolism for this process. The timeline of the flood has not ended.

1 Peter 3

19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Christ makes intercession for the Saints while they are immersed in the water below as the body of Christ. We suffer, just as Christ suffered. We will be raised the same. Christ was the foreshadowing. Where is Christ now?

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Will he appear a second time? Will he bring salvation to us in the waters of life? Where are you now?

1 Peter 4

6 For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

What did he say there? The gospel was preached to the dead so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but LIVE according to God in regard to the Spirit. Where do the dead live now? Baptism in the water. Who are the dead?

Back to 1 Peter 3

..he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built.

We are those resurrected from the dead. It's us!

Acts 24

Paul is with Felix being accused of believing in THE resurrection of the dead. What did he say?

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

BOTH the righteous and wicked must be here. Why? To see the main event. Christ coming in great glory to receive His own unto Himself.

Revelation 1

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Even those who pierced Christ will see Him return. How? Baptism! You must be born again.

He is the Aleph and Tav. In the middle is the Mem (Water).

The word TRUTH in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav. Aleph is the Ox (Father). Mem is the Water / Mater / Mother. Tav is the Son (two crossed sticks).

Aleph (Strong) Bet (House) is the Hebrew word Father.

Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water) is the Hebrew word Mother

Bet (House) Nun (Seed) is the Hebrew word Son.

The Alphabet (Father) writes the Word (Son). DNA is the shadow of this Word. We are the house of seed, or the loaf of bread.

1 Corinthians 10

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Your answer is that God is long-suffering with us. The Father prepares us to meet the Son.

John 6

65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

Have you met the Father or Son personally?

Matthew 11:27

27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

The time is fast approaching.

Upvote 0

GrandJubilee

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
✟7,665.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The Bible is not palantir to know the future.

In your first lines, your 3rd day is the day of the Lord and then the 4th is when Christ is crucified. You're heading backwards.

I was afraid you would get confused. Look at the timeline. On day 4, Christ was crucified. Three days later, the week ends. At the start of the third day, Christ restores (revives) Israel. The Day of the Lord is then the third day after the Crucifixion, or Sabbath rest day (7).

Hosea 6

Engage this after 33AD.

2 After two days he will revive us; [1948 - End of Captivity]
on the third day he will raise us up, [Day of the Lord]
that we may live before him.
3 Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord;

The day we are raised is the Day of the Lord (Sabbath Rest).

Isaiah 26

19 Your dead shall live; their bodies shall rise.
You who dwell in the dust, awake and sing for joy!
For your dew is a dew of light,
and the earth will give birth to the dead.
20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
and shut your doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until the fury has passed by.
21 For behold, the Lord is coming out from his place
to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity,
and the earth will disclose the blood shed on it,
and will no more cover its slain.

You must be born again. Baptism is immersion into the waters of life. The flood is the symbolism for this process. We are beasts in the water.

1 Peter 3

Read this carefully:

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit, 19 in which[c] he went and proclaimed[d] to the spirits in prison, 20 because[e] they formerly did not obey, when God's patience waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through water. 21 Baptism, which corresponds to this, now saves you, not as a removal of dirt from the body but as an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with angels, authorities, and powers having been subjected to him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Week one is Genesis 1. That is 7 Days. God rested.

Week two is Genesis 2. 7 Days. Christ rests on the seventh day.

In Genesis 1, man was created on the sixth day. Genesis 2 gives you the timetable for Adam's creation. Day Six. The Son rises on the third day. Issac rose on the third day. Christ rises on the third day. You are asking why Christ isn't reigning now on Earth. The Day of the Lord is a Sabbath. There is work to do until then. God is working so that as many are saved as possible. When Christ reigns, it will be a time of trouble for the nations. It's coming.

Malachi 4:4–6

Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel. See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.

Baptism is the process of immersion of the Spirit into the temple. It must rise to new life. Elijah controls the water (1 Kings 17). He meets the widow woman at Zarephath (meaning refinery) and demonstrates what baptism symbolizes. Later, in the first century, he is John the Baptist. He is baptizing. The flood of Noah is symbolism for this process. The timeline of the flood has not ended.

1 Peter 3

19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Christ makes intercession for the Saints while they are immersed in the water below as the body of Christ. We suffer, just as Christ suffered. We will be raised the same. Christ was the foreshadowing. Where is Christ now?

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Will he appear a second time? Will he bring salvation to us in the waters of life? Where are you now?

1 Peter 4

6 For this is the reason the gospel was preached even to those who are now dead, so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but live according to God in regard to the spirit.

What did he say there? The gospel was preached to the dead so that they might be judged according to human standards in regard to the body, but LIVE according to God in regard to the Spirit. Where do the dead live now? Baptism in the water. Who are the dead?

Back to 1 Peter 3

..he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built.

We are those resurrected from the dead. It's us!

Acts 24

Paul is with Felix being accused of believing in THE resurrection of the dead. What did he say?

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

BOTH the righteous and wicked must be here. Why? To see the main event. Christ coming in great glory to receive His own unto Himself.

Revelation 1

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Even those who pierced Christ will see Him return. How? Baptism! You must be born again.

He is the Aleph and Tav. In the middle is the Mem (Water).

The word TRUTH in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav. Aleph is the Ox (Father). Mem is the Water / Mater / Mother. Tav is the Son (two crossed sticks).

Aleph (Strong) Bet (House) is the Hebrew word Father.

Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water) is the Hebrew word Mother

Bet (House) Nun (Seed) is the Hebrew word Son.

The Alphabet (Father) writes the Word (Son). DNA is the shadow of this Word. We are the house of seed, or the loaf of bread.

1 Corinthians 10

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Your answer is that God is long-suffering with us. The Father prepares us to meet the Son.

John 6

65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

Have you met the Father or Son personally?

Matthew 11:27

27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

The time is fast approaching.

Thanks for the conjecture...but you didn't answer the question. Has Jesus been reigning since His resurrection?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So sad to see the confusion and denial of the prophetic truth by all the above replies.
My OP speaks for itself, no one has, or can refute it.

Ebed. says; Yes...it happened. You just don't realize it has...and STILL is happening.
I agree that Jesus now has all authority, but He hasn't exercised it as yet.
When did He judge the Nations?
Heap up the dead around the world?
When was the Day of the Lord's sacrifice?
Where is the 'fire of His judgement'?
When was the 'sudden and terrible end to all the peoples in the ME?
Has His sword appeared in the sky? I can answer that: Comet ISON.
Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for the Day...I will pour My wrath upon kingdoms and the nations. The whole earth will be consumed by My the fire of My anger.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So sad to see the confusion and denial of the prophetic truth by all the above replies.
My OP speaks for itself, no one has, or can refute it.

Ebed. says; Yes...it happened. You just don't realize it has...and STILL is happening.
I agree that Jesus now has all authority, but He hasn't exercised it as yet.
When did He judge the Nations?
Heap up the dead around the world?
When was the Day of the Lord's sacrifice?
Where is the 'fire of His judgement'?
When was the 'sudden and terrible end to all the peoples in the ME?
Has His sword appeared in the sky? I can answer that: Comet ISON.
Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for the Day...I will pour My wrath upon kingdoms and the nations. The whole earth will be consumed by My the fire of My anger.
Here's what's wrong with your reply keras. Do you doubt that at any time in the OT that God was in control of all things?

The logical answer is no. God judged when He decided too...but when He did judge,who or what could stop Him? NOTHING!!!

So what's sad is Jesus is resurrected...announces to the disciples He has "all authority in heaven and on earth...but you can't see it.

Listen to 2 Peter 3:8, 9:
8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.
9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

This is telling us that just as God was is the OT...Jesus is in the NT. The only thing holding Jesus from coming is His mercy but even in your lifetime if you can't see the hand of Jesus judgment active in nations...there's no helping you.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
An example, please, of Jesus' past judgement of the nations. As all the prophets say it will be, not just some storm or tornado that caused some damage in your little corner of the world.
Jesus Himself said there will be wars, famines and earthquakes, these are the birth pangs, not the main event.

Upvote 0

GrandJubilee

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
✟7,665.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the conjecture...but you didn't answer the question. Has Jesus been reigning since His resurrection?

Before I can answer the question, you need to see the excluded middle you miss. Assuming you have understood my two points, I can answer the question:

Point 1) Baptism is being born again. We are the Body below. Christ is the head above.

Point 2) The timetable is set by God to prepare the church to meet the Son.

In Ezekiel 28, we see the fall of the Guardian-Cherub. Why did he fall? Commerce in Heaven. He was full of pride. He was then cast down to Earth. What is Earth? A refinery. What is happening on Earth today? Commerce in the temple (refinery). We are the witnesses to the trial. The judge is God and the advocate for us is the Guardian-Redeemer. See Ruth 2 for the parallel verses to this. We are gleaning from the harvest. The Sons are under the Guardian (Boaz).

Now, go to the other parallel to these stories.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

The Guardian is the one watching over the Sons of the King as the learn to work in the field. We have been here working in this field harvesting the grain (knowledge). Again, God has NEVER been out of control. The Guardian-Cherub is here as prince for a time until the one one his heel (Jacob means Heel) changes authority. Heel means authority. All of the two brothers in the Bible personify this change in authority. The Guardian relationship only holds until the children gain the inheritance of the land. Which guardian do we follow? This decides our inheritance. God needs to give us time to decide.

Do we turn over our authority to Christ or do we continue to follow the fallen Guardian-Cherub into the abyss?

1 Corinthians 15

24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

It's a transition of power as the authority of the fallen Guardian-Cherub is heeled. In all of us, we must overcome this Spirit.

This gets to the hear to the matter. Is there a difference between the two Guardians, or is the Son of God being raised back to God? I have more to this, but it is off topic.

Read Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.[h]”

The Redeemer is the Last Adam. The first Adam is the root of the trouble. Are they different souls?

You were fallen before you were saved. Are you different souls?

What is the purpose of the week here away from God? Baptism is immersion into the refinery to be refined (rise to new life). We are all here. You must be born again. We, who are many, are ONE loaf.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GrandJubilee

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
✟7,665.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Based on my previous posts of the opened grain (ears of grain opened), I can show you in a simple outline. I had to type the previous parts so you could see.

We are all in a moving image that is created (Genesis 1:27). That image is a copy of Heaven (Hebrews 9). The story we experience here has ALREADY happened. The authority of the Guardian-Cherub has already been handed over to God. God is already all in all. We are of two groups here on Earth. We are righteous and wicked. The Ark is Earth. The Flood is baptism (Involution and Evolution). Noah is the Shepherd Moses leading us through the wilderness to the promised land. All of this is a moving image (Creation) to show us the story of what has ALREADY happened in a realm we cannot begin to conceptualize.

Earth is a field of Grain and we are either Sons working the field (Righteous Children) or, like Ruth, gleaning from the field. There are also the fallen here being refined. Like a movie, this is a replay to prepare us to meet the Son and Father. Faith is our ears and eyes opening to God. We are reaching out to Him from here. We are under a veil, so we do not remember (Amnesia) our previous estate.

AMN in Hebrew is AMEN for us. It means True. For the Gentiles, there is another version of AMEN. It is AMN (LAMB)

AMN is Lamb

AMNi is river of life (Jordan)

AMNio is bowl catching the sacrifice of the lamb in Ancient Roman Culture. The blood was mixed with the amniotic fluid.

AMNion is the sac (also bowl) covering the baby in the mother's womb.

AMNiotic Fluid is the water of the womb, mixed with the blood.

AMNesia is the condition of the water. You do not remember. It must be faith.

AMNesty, also the same word in Latin as Amnesia, is when God forgets you sin. How? Refinement. If we rise, God allows us freedom from the law by faith. If not...

dAMNation. Our Lamb is removed.

The Son of God already reigns. This life in the flood waters, paired as beasts in the ARK (Earth) is our chance to overcome the same beast that was ALREADY overcome in Heaven.

Yes. The Son Reigns. Always has.

We are just now remembering. The veil was torn.

Do you get it yet? Now go back and read my previous posts.

Who are the Son and Father here?

Aleph (Strength) Bet (House). The Strong House is the Father in Hebrew. This is the Alphabet.

Aleph (Strength) MEM (Water). The Strong Water is the mother / Mater / Womb / Matrix.

Bet (House) Nun (Seed). The House of Seed is the Son. DNA is the shadow of this seed.

The Letters write the Word. You share the ONE loaf. You are the Son's body here and He is the Head in heaven of the body.

Who are you? You are in both places at the same time. Entangled.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Do not despise any of the Children. You have been known since the beginning. You were already there. Remember if you can. Repent while you have a chance in the waters of life. Baptism is for this purpose. Glean the grain and allow the ears (Grain heads) to open.

Shine the light on the path for others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well, GJ you write some good stuff, I agree with most of it. Too bad it doesn't address the Original Post, try your hand at that and please keep issues unrelated to the thread elsewhere.
Re the question of Jesus now: He has all authority on earth, but it is plainly obvious He has not yet come to reign. End of argument.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Wrong again IP. Always in reference to the holy Land the word 'eretz' is used.
That's Hebrew, of course and 'ge' the word you quote, is Greek - word 1093 in Strongs, meaning - the whole of the globe, incl the occupants, earth, land, the world.
Matthew 24 is entirely about the end times. But Luke 21:20-24 was fulfilled in 69/70 CE. We now expect Luke 21:25-26 to happen. Going to be interesting!

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Mt 5: "the meek shall inherit the earth" and "you are the salt of the earth" Both of these 'ges' are the land of Judea. Those who follow him have the chance to save the land from the coming ordeal. Unfortunately, the Judaizers and the zealots won the day.

Given the currents running in the account since ch 21, no one in their right mind would think the direct and practical answers of 24A were about X000 years in the future. He doesn't give any hint of that until the 'allowance' that the Father might delay. That's 24B.

Strong's is tiddly winks for a person who was in NT Greek translation in a master's program and translated in Josephus for one year to know THE JEWISH WAR better.

You made a huge mistake by referencing Lk 21. Not that you referenced it, but that you didn't mention Mt 10. yes 10. The amount of overlap of 10 and 24A shows that 24A is totally Judean located at that time. It is therefore silly to pop Lk 21 in to the 1st century setting, when the details show Mt 24A is perhaps easier to demonstrate.

Btw, it is not just Lk 21 either. The amount of current reference in Lk to the 1st century situation is actually staggering. Many "discipleship" parables are directed at the Galilean populace to calm down and join the Gospel instead of the Revolt.

One thing peculiar to Luke is that there almost no hint that the global events would be delayed as there is in Mt24B and 2 Pet 3 which harmonizes with it. Even in 23:28+ all indications are this is to happen to that generation.

Upvote 0