✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
He who scattered Israel, will gather them Jeremiah 31:10
The House of Israel [the Northern 10 tribes] then the House of Judah [the Jewish people] were sent into exile because of their sins and the Lord “hid His face from them’. Deuteronomy 31:17-18, Ezekiel 20:23 However, this ‘hiding of His face’, is neither rejection or replacement. It is their discipline and preparation for eventual rejoining, restoration into the Land that will enable their spiritual renewal. Ezekiel chapter 37, Ezekiel 11:19

There is no change to God’s plan to regather the descendants of the Patriarchs, but as has always been the case: foreigners can join Israel and a great number will be grafted in, all those with the faith of Abraham; Galatians 3:26-29, so they can all finally be what He wanted His people to be; ‘a light to the nations’, and spreading the good news of the coming Kingdom to all the world, by the 144,000 missionaries, 12,000 from each of the 12 people groups. Isaiah 49:7-8, Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 14:1-7

Deuteronomy 30:3-6 The Lord will bring you back from captivity and have compassion on you. He will gather you again from all the distant parts of the earth, from there He will bring you back to your own soil. He will circumcise your hearts, so you will love and obey Him, then you may live. Isaiah 43:1-7

There are over 40 separate passages of prophecy that deal specifically, in great detail, with this theme of the full restoration of all Israel. They have never been fulfilled in the past – not in 515BC when a few thousand Jews returned, nor yet in our day. The State of Israel [Judah] is a ‘firstfruit’, as prophesied. The budding of the fig tree.
The complete gathering of all the descendants of Jacob is as sure as the sworn testimony of God Himself. The prophets indicate when this will happen; Hosea 11:8-9

Hosea 3:4-5 For the Israelites will live for many days without a king, without sacrifice, without ephod, etc. [with no Temple] After that, they will again seek the Lord and their King, and turn with reverence to His blessings in the last days. Zech 6:15

Jeremiah 16:14-19 The time is coming...... when I shall bring the Israelites back from a Northern land and all the lands of their dispersion and I shall give them the Land of their forefathers. I will send for fishermen and hunters, who will fish and hunt them from every place. For they are not hidden from My sight....To you, the nations will come saying: we inherited a sham, lies and worthless things. Isaiah 44:9
This is not the glorious Return, it must happen at least 10 years before then. .

Ezekiel 20:34-36 ..I shall bring you out of the nations....I shall bring you to the Meeting place in the desert....as I did with your forefathers, I shall judge you. Amos 3:9

Isaiah 11:11-12 On that Day, the Lord will exert His power for a second time; another Exodus of His peoples from all the world…..and the islands of the sea.

Jeremiah 31:27-34 The days are coming.. when I will plant Israel and Judah, I will watch over them to prosper them....in those days, I shall set My Law within them ......
All will know Me and I will forgive their sins.
[known, not by His presence, as yet]

Ezekiel 36:22-38... All Israel regathered... I shall give you a new heart, I shall put My spirit within you...you will prosper in the Land...The nations still left around you will know that it is I, the Lord, who has done this. [again, not by His presence] Ref, REB,NIV

This is all part of the Plan, that through the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, every faithful Christian, all the world will have an example of how we should all live.

Jeremiah 33:6-9 I will bring Judah and Israel back to the Land and will rebuild their places. I will cleanse them.... then it will be to Me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth.

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but it is the Dan 7 Little Horn that initially gathers Ephraim & Judah.

'Armageddon' is entirely in the context of the 'horn' healing the civil war between Ephraim (joined to idols) & Judah (has its own sins, worshiping the Queen of Heaven among them).

the 3 horns that the Dan 7 Little Horn pulls up are Edom, Moab, and Ammon - 3 of the 10 horns of the Psalm 83:5-8 coalition.

When Israel & Judah are 'gathered' (not 'raptured') they will choose one leader from themselves, healing the civil war rift and eliminating the kingdom of Israel (10 tribe Israel/ Ephraim) (Hosea 1:4-11) via Jezreel/ Megiddo/ Armageddon. Then they go on to plunder Edom, Ammon, Moab. (Isa 11:1-16).

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Problem is at the present Judah wants it all for themselves and still reject their brother tribes.
Judah, the Jewish State of Israel, is facing punishment from the Lord. Suddenly; disaster will befall them and all their evil neighbors:

Jeremiah 12:14-16 These are the Words of the Lord: I am against all those evil neighbours who have encroached onto the Land that My Israelite people will inherit. Take note; I will pluck them out from where they are now and also I will pluck out the House of Judah as well. After I have removed them, I will return to have compassion on them, bringing them back to their heritage, if they will diligently learn the Way of My people, to only swear by My Name: the Living God. But if they refuse, then I will completely remove and destroy them.

This Bible passage is extremely informative, it gives the Lord’s plans for three groups of people -

1/ The evil neighbours; The Islamic nations and entities surrounding Israel. Soon to be cleared out of the entire Middle East region by the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath by fire from the sun. Psalms 83:1-18, Isaiah 30:25-30, Amos 1:1-11, 2:1-5

2/ The House of Judah, the Jewish people, currently inhabiting a part of the holy Land. The same fate as the neighbours, but a remnant will be saved. Isaiah 6:11-13, Zechariah 13:8-9, Romans 9:27

3/ My people; the true Israelites- Overcomers for God, every Christian believer; individuals from every tribe, race, nation and language. Followers of the right Way, Jesus: John 14:6, Revelation 5:9-10, 1 Peter 2:9-10

The story described here, is clear and concise: The Lord is about to solve all the Middle East problems, to a similar degree as how He reset civilization in Noah’s time. All the holy land will be depopulated, Zephaniah 14-18, Hosea 4:3, Jeremiah 10:18, excepting a small remnant of Messianic Jews who will shelter in bunkers in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:1-4, Romans 9:27

This will allow the gathering and settling of His righteous Christian people into their heritage where they will, at last be the people He always wanted there; a people who will be His witnesses and display His Light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27, Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus will not return until Israel says ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’” (Matthew 23:39)

Hosea 5 15 says the same ' I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early'

One third of Israel will be saved in future according to Zechariah 12 & 13

Even Paul in Romans 11 says God has not abandoned Israel.

Israel today sadly relies on other countries for help, but as per Ezekiel 38, the day is coming when Israel will be alone again it's enemies, and then they will call on the Lord for help.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Israel today
The Jewish State of Israel, is a fake Israel. It is a Satanic construct, founded on communist principles and is not only basically secular, but actively legislates against Christianity. God will punish them and prophesies like Isaiah 6:11-13, Jeremiah 10:18, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Romans 9:27, prove that only a Christian Jewish remnant will survive.

The Israelites that God will save and bless are the Overcomers for God; seen in each of the 7 Church's of Revelation, who are literally His true Israelite peoples.

You are making a serious mistake in standing with Jewish Israel, Do you just not believe the Prophecy in Jeremiah 12:14:16?

• Useful
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟84,331.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are making a serious mistake in standing with Jewish Israel, Do you just not believe the Prophecy in Jeremiah 12:14:16?
I believe what Paul writes in Romans 11 that God has not rejected Israel, and that there is a future salvation for them. I believe what Zechariah writes in chapter 12 & 13 about one third of Israel will be saved by God's grace. I also believe in the 144,000 witnesses that will come from Israel.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I believe what Paul writes in Romans 11 that God has not rejected Israel, and that there is a future salvation for them. I believe what Zechariah writes in chapter 12 & 13 about one third of Israel will be saved by God's grace. I also believe in the 144,000 witnesses that will come from Israel.
Possibly so but it pays to remember the land named Israel today was a name confiscated by Judeans in 1947

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Jewish Israel lost the Kingdom when they killed Jesus, Matthew 21:43
Zechariah 13:9, says that one third will be passed thru fire and refined - the dross removed and as Romans 9:27 makes clear: Only a remnant will survive. To rejoin with the House of Israel, at present still scattered among the nations, the Christians.

We Christian peoples are the true Israelites of God and it is our destiny to occupy all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16, +

The belief of a Jewish redemption, is a tenet of the false rapture to heaven theory, Neither is Prophesied to happen.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Deuteronomy 33:26 There is no one like the God of Jeshurun who rides on the heavens to your aid, on the clouds in His glory.
Deuteronomy 33:27 The Eternal God is your refuge, He drives out your enemies before you, commanding their destruction.

Deuteronomy33:28 So, Israel will live in safety in their own Land. A prosperous and fertile Land
Deuteronomy 33:29 Happy are you, Israel, blessed and set free. The Lord is the shield and sword that guards you. Your enemies will cower before you and you will take over their high places.

Ezekiel 28:24-26 No longer will My people, Israel, suffer the scorn of their neighbours I will gather them from every nation, to live undisturbed in their own Land, which I gave to My servant, Jacob. After I execute judgement on the wicked neighbours, you will then display My holiness for the world to see.
Jeremiah 32:1-15 Jeremiah is told to buy a field and seal the title deed in a jar, kept for a distant future time, when again Israel will live in the Land. [All 12 tribes, plus those grafted in]

Jeremiah 32:37-41 I shall gather My people from every land from where I have banished them. It will be a joy to Me to do them good when I plant them in this Land.
Isaiah 11:12-13 The Lord will raise a banner and assemble those from Israel and Judah, dispersed among the nations. The enmity between Israel and Judah will cease.
Isaiah 65:9 I shall give descendants to Jacob and heirs to Judah, My chosen ones, who will possess My Land. Those who serve Me will live there.

Isaiah 14:1 The Lord will show compassion and will again make Israel His choice. He will resettle them in their native soil, where aliens will join them.
Ezekiel 36:8-12 But, you, mountains of Israel- put forth your fruits, for My people, Israel, for their homecoming is near. I shall settle on you many people – the whole House of Israel, they will increase and be fruitful.

Psalms 126:1-3 When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like people renewed in health. Our mouths were full of laughter and we sang for joy. The nations said; the Lord has done great things for them. Great things, indeed, the Lord has done for us and we rejoiced.
Psalms 147:2 The Lord rebuilds Jerusalem and gathers the scattered Israelites.
Psalms 147;19-20 To Jacob He reveals His word, His statutes and decrees to Israel. He has not done this for other nations.

But now, since the Advent of Jesus, it is every faithful Christian who is an Israelite of God, His holy people, the heirs of His promises.
Reference, REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The one thing Jesus accomplished as a son of God was to take authority away from all the rebellious elohom/sons of god that ran the world. They would remain in control for a time but the people were now free to chose allegiance to the Father rather than the Father having a limited chosen people and land of his own amongst the world of the elohim. This has always been about a battle far greater than over just little ol' us.

Upvote 0

pasifika

Apr 1, 2019
Waikato
✟163,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus will not return until Israel says ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’” (Matthew 23:39)

Hosea 5 15 says the same ' I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early'

One third of Israel will be saved in future according to Zechariah 12 & 13

Even Paul in Romans 11 says God has not abandoned Israel.

Israel today sadly relies on other countries for help, but as per Ezekiel 38, the day is coming when Israel will be alone again it's enemies, and then they will call on the Lord for help.
Yes, and that "who came in the Name of the Lord" is " Jesus Christ."

• Agree
Reactions: Ivan Hlavanda
Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟225,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Typical futurist's response in trying to distinguish between Israel and the Church. God’s plan was two advents of Christ, and the first was not to offer them the Messianic kingdom but to punish the shepherds and scatter the sheep (Zechariah 13:7).

The imminent “kingdom of God” under Christ’s mediation includes the gospel message that went out to the world and began to cut off the names of the idols out of the land,

In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness. And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land. (Zechariah 13:1-2)​

The passage in Zechariah above is in context with Christ’s wounding and the scattering of the sheep. Zechariah 13 is about the first advent, not his return. The idols of the land were cut off because of Christ's first advent. The open fountain that washes away sin and uncleanness illustrates Christ before the wedding and millennial reign. At Christ’s return, the bride or Church is safe, glorified, and given white robes, the scene in Revelation 19, and the wedding door closed according to Matthew 25:10. The scattering of the sheep is “the kingdom of God” in Christ’s parables and was ordained, which means God ordained the Church as a means of preparing the overcomers in this age to reign as priest in the next. There is no distinction between the Church and Israel, and Christ does not interrupt his mediation over the Church to return to the Old Covenant people when he returns. God never stopped saving Israel; he just continued to judge between those who are called and those who are chosen.

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. (Romans 11:29)​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
From every nation, they will come:
Isaiah, the prophet, commissioned by God, to restore the survivors of Israel. Isaiah 49:5-6.

Isaiah 66:15-16 See: the Lord is coming in fire, His chariots are like a whirlwind, bringing retribution with His furious anger and His rebuke with flaming fire. The Lord will judge with fire and sword, He will test all mankind and many will be killed by Him.
The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath – the next prophetic event. This fire judgement upon all the earth, will be by a Coronal Mass Ejection explosion of the sun, that is the only thing that will literally fulfil all the detailed prophesies about that Day. It will affect all the earth, but will specifically devastate the Middle East. Isaiah 30:26-30, Isaiah 63:1-6, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Revelation 6:12-17, Jeremiah 12:14, Psalms 18:7-15, Isaiah 24:1-6, Malachi 4:1-3

Isaiah 66:17:18a All those who practice magic rites and divination, those who eat unclean foods – all will meet their end, for I know their thoughts and deeds.
Witchcraft, occultism, false religion, disobedience to God’s Laws, etc., all who do these things will die. Isaiah 48:22, Jeremiah 30:23-24, Revelation 22:15. Micah 5:12

Isaiah 66:18b-19 I am going to gather people of every tongue, they will come to see My glory. I shall put a sign on them and some of these survivors I will send out to the nations, to proclaim My Gospel among them. They will go to distant places that have not heard of My glory. Irrefutable proof that this happens before the Return, as then: every eye shall see Him. Revelation 1:7
This scripture is paralleled by 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10
The Lord’s people, all faithful Christians, are gathered from all parts of the earth. 12,000 are selected from each of the 12 assigned groups and sent out to proclaim the good news of the coming Kingdom of God. Revelation 7:3-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 49:6.

Isaiah 66:20-21 From every nation, your people will be brought, on every kind of conveyance, coming as an offering to the Lord on His holy mountain. They will come to Jerusalem, just as the ancient Israelites brought their grain offerings. The Lord will select some of them to be His priests. Psalms 107:1-43, Rev 5:10

Soon after the Lord’s Day of vengeance, all the Lord’s people, will be motivated to emigrate to the holy Land. Ezekiel 36:10-12, Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah35:1-10, Jeremiah 30:10-14. They will live there in great prosperity and peace for several years, until the Anti-Christ comes to power. He will break his 7 year treaty of peace with Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and take control of the country, sitting in the Temple. This will start the 3½ year Tribulation period. The faithful Christians will be taken to a place of safety during this time. Zechariah 14:2b, Revelation 12:14.

Then Jesus Christ will Return in His glory, to reign for 1000 years.

Isaiah 66:22-23 As the new heavens and earth, which I am making will endure before Me, so will your name and descendants endure. Every new moon and Sabbath, all mankind will come to bow before Me.

Isaiah 66:24 As they go out, they will see the bodies of those who rebelled against Me, where the devouring worm never dies and the fire is not quenched. All mankind will view them with horror. Zechariah 14:12.
Ref: REB, NIV. Verses abridged.

Upvote 0

pasifika

Apr 1, 2019
Waikato
✟163,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From every nation, they will come:
Isaiah, the prophet, commissioned by God, to restore the survivors of Israel. Isaiah 49:5-6.

Isaiah 66:15-16 See: the Lord is coming in fire, His chariots are like a whirlwind, bringing retribution with His furious anger and His rebuke with flaming fire. The Lord will judge with fire and sword, He will test all mankind and many will be killed by Him.
The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath – the next prophetic event. This fire judgement upon all the earth, will be by a Coronal Mass Ejection explosion of the sun, that is the only thing that will literally fulfil all the detailed prophesies about that Day. It will affect all the earth, but will specifically devastate the Middle East. Isaiah 30:26-30, Isaiah 63:1-6, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Revelation 6:12-17, Jeremiah 12:14, Psalms 18:7-15, Isaiah 24:1-6, Malachi 4:1-3

Isaiah 66:17:18a All those who practice magic rites and divination, those who eat unclean foods – all will meet their end, for I know their thoughts and deeds.
Witchcraft, occultism, false religion, disobedience to God’s Laws, etc., all who do these things will die. Isaiah 48:22, Jeremiah 30:23-24, Revelation 22:15. Micah 5:12

Isaiah 66:18b-19 I am going to gather people of every tongue, they will come to see My glory. I shall put a sign on them and some of these survivors I will send out to the nations, to proclaim My Gospel among them. They will go to distant places that have not heard of My glory. Irrefutable proof that this happens before the Return, as then: every eye shall see Him. Revelation 1:7
This scripture is paralleled by 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10
The Lord’s people, all faithful Christians, are gathered from all parts of the earth. 12,000 are selected from each of the 12 assigned groups and sent out to proclaim the good news of the coming Kingdom of God. Revelation 7:3-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 49:6.

Isaiah 66:20-21 From every nation, your people will be brought, on every kind of conveyance, coming as an offering to the Lord on His holy mountain. They will come to Jerusalem, just as the ancient Israelites brought their grain offerings. The Lord will select some of them to be His priests. Psalms 107:1-43, Rev 5:10

Soon after the Lord’s Day of vengeance, all the Lord’s people, will be motivated to emigrate to the holy Land. Ezekiel 36:10-12, Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah35:1-10, Jeremiah 30:10-14. They will live there in great prosperity and peace for several years, until the Anti-Christ comes to power. He will break his 7 year treaty of peace with Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and take control of the country, sitting in the Temple. This will start the 3½ year Tribulation period. The faithful Christians will be taken to a place of safety during this time. Zechariah 14:2b, Revelation 12:14.

Then Jesus Christ will Return in His glory, to reign for 1000 years.

Isaiah 66:22-23 As the new heavens and earth, which I am making will endure before Me, so will your name and descendants endure. Every new moon and Sabbath, all mankind will come to bow before Me.

Isaiah 66:24 As they go out, they will see the bodies of those who rebelled against Me, where the devouring worm never dies and the fire is not quenched. All mankind will view them with horror. Zechariah 14:12.
Ref: REB, NIV. Verses abridged.
there's a new embassy in Jerusalem launch last month for indigenous people around the world which i think a step towards fulfilling of this prophecy...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,038.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Go, My people, withdraw for a little while.....
Isaiah 26:20-21.....until the Lords wrath has passed. The Lord is coming to punish the wicked and apostate peoples of the earth. Isaiah 66:15-17, Revelation 6:12-17
Isaiah 27:1 On that Day, the Lord will punish with His powerful sword Leviathan, that twisting serpent.

Isaiah 27:2-5 On that day, sing of the fruitful vineyard – I the Lord am it’s keeper. I tend it constantly, but I get no fruit from it. If only it were briars and thorns, then I would not hesitate to destroy it. But if they [Israelites, now every faithful Christian person] come to Me for refuge, I will let them make peace with Me.

Isaiah 27:6 In time to come, Jacobs posterity will prosper and Israel will flourish. They will fill the whole earth with fruit. Matthew 21:43

Isaiah 27:7-10 Has the Lord struck Israel, as He has killed their enemies? The atonement for Jacob’s guilt is made by their sojourn in exile. All the idol worshipping altars and sacred poles are destroyed.
The fortified settlement is abandoned. Animals graze there and the trees are dead, good only for firewood.

Isaiah 27:11 For this is a people without understanding, so their Maker will not show them favour.

Isaiah 27:12 In that day, the Lord will thresh the grain from the Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt and you: Israelites will be gathered one by one. [Individual Overcomers] On that Day, a great trumpet will sound and those who were exiled in Assyria and Egypt will come to worship the Lord in Jerusalem.
Ref: REB, NIV some verses abridged

V 20-21 Go My people…. This a complete and utter refutation of the false teaching of a ‘rapture’ removal.
All righteous people, faithful Christians who love the Lord, need to prepare for a time, soon after the Lords Day of vengeance, when the Call comes to gather into the Promised Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26

V 1 The Lords Day of wrath and vengeance against His enemies, who are led by Satan allegorised as a serpent. Isaiah 30:27-28

V 2-5 The Lord’s vineyard: People who acknowledge and trust God, He will save them.

V 6 Israel, that is: some of all the 12 tribes, plus those grafted in who are faithful believers, settled into the Land, they will be His witnesses and the Light to the nations.

V 7-9 The sins of the forefathers are expiated by their exile. Isaiah 10:27

V 10 The Land, cleared and swept clean after the Day of vengeance. The trees are killed because of the fire the Lord will send: a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26, Joel 1:15-20, Isaiah 32:12-14, Malachi 4:1

V 11 This refers to the current inhabitants of the Land. Jeremiah 12:14

V 12 On that Day, all the Middle East region will be judged and punished. A Jewish remnant will be saved. But then the surviving exiles from Assyria [the 10 Northern tribes] and Egypt [Judah] will gather into all of the Holy Land, along with every faithful Christian from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Zechariah 9:14-17, Revelation 7:9

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
V 12 On that Day, all the Middle East region will be judged and punished. A Jewish remnant will be saved. But then the surviving exiles from Assyria [the 10 Northern tribes] and Egypt [Judah] will gather into all of the Holy Land, along with every faithful Christian from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Zechariah 9:14-17, Revelation 7:9
And this is highly unlikely until Judah/Jews stops reclaiming territory but in also refusing entry to their brother tribes of the House of Israel as at present. However this clip makes perfect sense in time to come.

Upvote 0