Houston
✟55,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wow ,how would you like to be Zephaniah and have that message to share. God is really angry with all that is happening during this time.

Zephaniah 1:12 And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The Lord will not do good, neither will he do evil.

There where bad Priest and worship of evil false gods and teaching lies. A time when they did what they wanted and God would not do anything , or so they thought.

Zephaniah 2: 9 Therefore as I live, saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, even the breeding of nettles, and saltpits, and a perpetual desolation: the residue of my people shall spoil them, and the remnant of my people shall possess them. 10 This shall they have for their pride, because they have reproached and magnified themselves against the people of the Lord of hosts.

I did not remember another place ending up as Sodom but we only have to read about Pompeii to know this did not end in Moab.

When we forget Isiah 66:1thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest,,, we end up as Moab.

God always knows who loves Him and even in this story saves those that do.

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. 18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.

Those people knew Who shook the mountains.

Who said and did this in Zephaniah 1:2 I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the Lord .

He is in charge of good and evil as in verse 12 but unless we read , understand and teach this, we create a god not found in the pages of the Bible. We become the priest of Moab and speak lies...God is in control of all things.