Zelensky Is Done, Begging For Male Ukranian Citizens To Return And Fight, Needing 500,000 Troops For The Front Line Dec 21, 2023

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Totally ideological... it is Open Society versus Closed Society

Inidividualized, atomized, universal liberal democracy versus.... basically anything else.

A society that says men should be the leaders, or a society that upholds traditional marriage, and especially a society that recognizes an actual particular God (instead of a potential pluralized 'unknown god')... all examples of closed societies that are considered evil authoritarian structures to be crushed by the armies of liberal democracy / open society.
Men (or more often, white men?) Well, you've lost half the voters right out of the gate?

Traditional marriage? The Old Testament patriarchs practiced polygamy. Men had to marry their brothers' widows. Slaves served as brood mares for Jacob--12 tribes, 4 mothers, two enslaved.

I remember Communism. "Godless Communism." China restricts religious practice. Millions worldwide have been martyred for their beliefs.

If you think Russia is so great, I invite you to move there.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Men (or more often, white men?) Well, you've lost half the voters right out of the gate?

I would hope so. Democracy is a complete disaster, who could deny it at this point?

Unfortunately, when one's religion is framed around "The Will of the People", then the democratic principle is sacred and cannot be questioned.

Traditional marriage? The Old Testament patriarchs practiced polygamy. Men had to marry their brothers' widows. Slaves served as brood mares for Jacob--12 tribes, 4 mothers, two enslaved.
Not to mention their poor children, enslaved by their parents? Would they be allowed to switch genders or would their tyrant parents restrict them?

I bet the mothers didn't even have the freedom to kill them in the womb.

I remember Communism. "Godless Communism." China restricts religious practice. Millions worldwide have been martyred for their beliefs.

And how many Ukrainian or Russian Christians will have to be killed for not bowing down to the unknown pluralistic gods of liberal democracy?

Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After mountains and truckloads of evidence, 45 was indicted by a jury if his peers--in four separate jurisdictions. The current president is keeping his distance as the process plays out.

it brings one back to the halcyon days of when all the same people who pretend to care about evidence were raving about 45 being a secret agent of the Kremlin

that's another problem with democracy by the way, little protection against the mass delusions propagated and intensified by mass media

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
that's another problem with democracy by the way, little protection against the mass delusions propagated and intensified by mass media
A feature most exploited by former Pres. Trump and shockingly effective.

No wonder why mystified teachers promote critical thinking skills to try to protect the future generation from thus lemming like hypnosis--a pandemic of deadly naiveté.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
Georgia
✟28,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Folks, take some time and read this:

Russia's government is not a democracy. It was briefly after the fall of the Soviet Union, but no longer.

I'm not commenting one way or the other on what's transpiring in Ukraine, but some knowledge of history and political "goings on" can help shape understanding of what's happening.

• Useful
Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
it brings one back to the halcyon days of when all the same people who pretend to care about evidence were raving about 45 being a secret agent of the Kremlin
Trump was constantly talking up Putin on the 2016 campaign trail and even signaling he was going to lift sanctions against Russia. Meanwhile, and to the contrary, Trump was downplaying any narrative that Putin was pro-Trump and Trump pro-Putin, calling it a fake story, saying it could be anyone behind the hacking of the DNC.

Your statement above about the pretense of caring about evidence, and "ravings" of Trump being a "secret agent", is the same propaganda of over-dramatization meant to obfuscate what ultimately turned out to be true; Putin was helping Trump because Putin wanted to change U.S. foreign policy to be favorable towards Russia against Ukraine, and the Trump campaign knew it according to sworn testimony.
Actually, a free press is protected more in a democracy than an autocracy despite the factions that arise in mass media. An autocrat seeking to undermine a Democratic Republic typically needs to deceive a mass of people to get them to vote against their own interests, but once an autocratic regime takes hold on power, all other factions can easily be turned towards totalitarianism.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That is for the Ukranuan people to decide, and it is our honor and privilege to support them...recognizing that they are fighting not only for themselves but for Poland, Czechoslovakia, Finland, Lithuania, and more...
I disagree!

The fight in Ukraine only destroyed their nation as they had no chance of winning against the Russians. As it is, Puttin has won
what he set out to do, take Donbass, Crimea and keep Ukraine out of NATO.

This al started when President Bush 43 sent weapons to Poland and Georgia, after his own father got an agreement
with Gorbachev to no expand military presence in those nations once Soviet Russia left. Bush 43 betrayed that
agreement and it's been a problem for Puttin ever since.

Imagine if Russia put weapons in Mexico along the border with the US? How would the US react?
The similar thing happened with Poland and Georgia.

Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump was constantly talking up Putin on the 2016 campaign trail and even signaling he was going to lift sanctions against Russia.

Honest question, in your version of democracy, are people even allowed to vote for leaders who signal they may try to ease tensions with Russia?

Believe it or not, a lot of people in America have no desire to be at perpetual war against Putin. Do we have to switch off democracy in this case, until the correct opinions are restored?

Actually, a free press is protected more in a democracy

What is a "free press" ? Is that when virtually all your media is controlled by a small monopoly of giant corporations who spread the same narrative disinformation in lockstep?

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I disagree!

The fight in Ukraine only destroyed their nation as they had no chance of winning against the Russians. As it is, Puttin has won
what he set out to do, take Donbass, Crimea and keep Ukraine out of NATO.

This al started when President Bush 43 sent weapons to Poland and Georgia, after his own father got an agreement
with Gorbachev to no expand military presence in those nations once Soviet Russia left. Bush 43 betrayed that
agreement and it's been a problem for Puttin ever since.

Imagine if Russia put weapons in Mexico along the border with the US? How would the US react?
The similar thing happened with Poland and Georgia.
Russia has an oil-based economy and no all weather port. It was avarice pure and simple.

Russia has had far more military casualties and lost loads of conventional weapons. This will make it harder for them to keep up their rampage. Their people are fed up.

Do you propose Ukraine just roll over and play dead?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Honest question, in your version of democracy, are people even allowed to vote for leaders who signal they may try to ease tensions with Russia?
Your question as posed contains two problems which qualify it as a loaded question; (1) a false premise because there is no such thing as MY or YOUR version of democracy, and (2) it also contains an equivocation of "may" which carries the alternative caveat of "may not", which makes it neither here nor there by definition. Moreover, the question is a misrepresentation of the events since Russia illegally and covertly used military cyber units to spread and amplify misinformation to hurt Hillary's campaign and help Trump.

Lest you be deceived, you should consider how in propaganda the characterization "ease tensions with Russia" could mask the sentiment of "submitting to the tactics of organized crime".

Believe it or not, a lot of people in America have no desire to be at perpetual war against Putin.
I would say no sane person wants war, period.
Do we have to switch off democracy in this case, until the correct opinions are restored?
I have no idea what you're talking about, this is not about opinions. You speak as if you don't know how to tell the difference between truth and falsehood.
What is a "free press" ? Is that when virtually all your media is controlled by a small monopoly of giant corporations who spread the same narrative disinformation in lockstep?
The descriptive term "Free" in the constitutional meaning of a "Free press", means the same as the "Free" in "Free speech". It exists as a right in the Constitution so that government is not allowed to suppress the truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So it seems like you couldn't answer the question of whether or not people in a democracy are allowed to support a candidate who wants to lift sanctions on Russia. Strange.

Moreover, the question is a misrepresentation of the events since Russia illegally and covertly used military cyber units to spread and amplify misinformation to hurt Hillary's campaign and help Trump.
This, ironically, is information coming only from governments. No raw data has been made available to the public to verify.

Weird how that "Free Press" didn't seem to have a problem with it huh? Kind of like how they virtually *never* have a problem with the consensus of US military intelligence agencies and spreading war propaganda... Almost like there is some collusion there?

The descriptive term "Free" in the constitutional meaning of a "Free press", means the same as the "Free" in "Free speech". It exists as a right in the Constitution so that government is not allowed to suppress the truth.

Yes, so a "Free Press" is one where the lies and disinformation are privatized to corporations that have more influence than state governments have ever had.

It's such a bewildering thing to brag about.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So it seems like you couldn't answer the question of whether or not people in a democracy are allowed to support a candidate who wants to lift sanctions on Russia. Strange.
That's not the question that was posed (as the record shows). Moreover, your rephrasing still does not accurately reflect the actual events, and you know as well as I that people can vote for any candidate they want to.
This, ironically, is information coming only from governments. No raw data has been made available to the public to verify.
We vote to entrust people with power to govern and protect our rights as citizens. There's nothing ironic about expecting government to honestly inform the public. The three independent investigations provided their sources for public review, including sworn testimony and public disclosures from Trump campaign officials and associates.

Besides, apart from the investigative reports, we saw for ourselves that Trump was talking up Putin and reading from the Wikileaks releases of stolen DNC documents. We know Roger Stone had a contact with WikiLeaks whom he was willing to go to jail for rather than disclose to law enforcement. We even saw Don Junior eventually disclose that the campaign knew Russia was wanting to help Trump even though they denied knowing that throughout the campaign.
Weird how that "Free Press" didn't seem to have a problem with it huh?
I think that for the most part the free press scrutinized the government reports thoroughly.
Kind of like how they virtually *never* have a problem with the consensus of US military intelligence agencies and spreading war propaganda... Almost like there is some collusion there?
I have no idea what war propaganda you're referring to.

It's common sense that there exists in reality a truth that people can all observe and come to a consensus. But as for cynicism, it forms in the imagination out of fear, and is self-fulfilling as it warps one's deliberation.
Yes, so a "Free Press" is one where the lies and disinformation are privatized to corporations that have more influence than state governments have ever had.

I don't see bragging about the mixed bag of speaking freely as applicable. There have always been lies/liars and people who will subvert the truth and deceive others for self-gain. But there also are honest people who have the Word of God living in their hearts and minds.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
Georgia
✟28,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Weird how that "Free Press" didn't seem to have a problem with it huh? Kind of like how they virtually *never* have a problem with the consensus of US military intelligence agencies and spreading war propaganda... Almost like there is some collusion there?

So how’re you gonna fix it?

Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,083.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think that for the most part the free press scrutinized the government reports thoroughly.

If that were true, someone might have been a little curious about why the government never demanded access to the computer data that lay at the center of such an unprecedented matter of national security. Oh well... nobody really cared to ask. Wonder why.

I have no idea what war propaganda you're referring to.
Iraq, Libya, Syria... etc. When has the "free press" ever made a substantial stink about mil intel claims and military intervention?

You know what's really funny? The one single time that Trump began to receive a modicum of praise in the mass media is when they mistakenly thought he was going to war against Assad.

It's common sense that there exists in reality a truth that people can all observe and come to a consensus. But as for cynicism, it forms in the imagination out of fear, and is self-fulfilling as it warps one's deliberation.

That sounds like a description of Trump Derangement Syndrome

I don't see bragging about the mixed bag of speaking freely as applicable. There have always been lies/liars and people who will subvert the truth and deceive others for self-gain. But there also are honest people who have the Word of God living in their hearts and minds.

I agree with that. I think it's unfortunate that people believe they are getting more honesty in the media just because it is controlled by a few megalithic corporations instead of government agencies. It is a bizarre myth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If that were true, someone might have been a little curious about why the government never demanded access to the computer data that lay at the center of such an unprecedented matter of national security. Oh well... nobody really cared to ask. Wonder why.
How could any serious journalist ask such a completely loaded question and expect an answer? I submit that if they wanted to know, then they would simply ask if the government had asked to examine the DNC server that was hacked. If you recall It was reported that in the summer of 2015 several government agencies were hacked along with the DNC and RNC. According to Wikipedia it was in April of 2016 when the FBI were allowed access to the servers at the DNC.
Iraq, Libya, Syria... etc. When has the "free press" ever made a substantial stink about mil intel claims and military intervention?
It's not the job of a journalist to investigate so as to make a stink. They investigate and report what they find and what they find sometimes stinks.
You know what's really funny? The one single time that Trump began to receive a modicum of praise in the mass media is when they mistakenly thought he was going to war against Assad.
Hmmm, I don't remember any praise of Trump being given by a journalist. I'm guessing you're conflating News with the opinion of some commentator.
That sounds like a description of Trump Derangement Syndrome
Cynicism is a negative prejudice that projects out of one's own defiled conscience onto others. For example the pure of heart would not project any cynicism towards others.

Just so you know, a phrase such as "Trump derangement syndrome" would convey that Trump brings disorder to where there was order, insanity where there was sanity.
I agree with that. I think it's unfortunate that people believe they are getting more honesty in the media just because it is controlled by a few megalithic corporations instead of government agencies. It is a bizarre myth.
People need to stop being entertained by slander. I think there's way more money being made in sensationalism pretending to be news, than there is in journalism. We can see that citizens united resulted in the billions now being spent on political messaging.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Russia has had far more military casualties and lost loads of conventional weapons. This will make it harder for them to keep up their rampage. Their people are fed up.
Russia has launched multiple missile barrages over the past 10 days upon several major cities including Kiev Ukraines Capital

Soon Zelensky will be flying off into exile, with $Billions$ of US taxpayer dollars, Putin will install a government under his control

Last edited:
Reactions: JimR-OCDS
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Doesn't seem like it... aren't opposition parties to Zelensky currently banned in Ukraine?
Not only are all opposition parties banned, Zelensky is arresting Christians and their clergy, and shutting down free speech and press

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,076.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Artillery barrage and other inexpensive weapons seems to be winning the war in Ukraine.

Russia is getting massive supply of cheap artillery shells from North Korea and buying/producing cheap suicide drones.

NATO doesn't have anything like it. Everything in NATO's inventory is an over-priced mess. It proves more of a liability to the users by leaving them in soul-crushing debt.

They really can't help anyone without getting deeper in debt and infect others with massive debt. It's going to grind to a halt sooner than later.

Upvote 0