Visit site
✟39,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This blended chickpea goodness is the greatest!

Tribe Mediterranean Foods makes several flavors of hummus. The garlic, cracked roasted chili, forty spices, and jalapeno flavors are all awesome. Combined with Triscuit's (especially the Rosemary & Olive Oil, or Parsmean and Basil flavors) and you have a great, low-fat snack!

colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Tribe Mediterranean Foods makes several flavors of hummus. The garlic, cracked roasted chili, forty spices, and jalapeno flavors are all awesome. Combined with Triscuit's (especially the Rosemary & Olive Oil, or Parsmean and Basil flavors) and you have a great, low-fat snack!
jalapeono flavored humus! That's awesome. I've had the red pepper before but not jalapeono. I might have to try that.

Does anyone have a humus recipe that's any good? That way I could make it cheaper and with as much spice as I like.

Upvote 0

LightHearted

No Storm Can Shake My Inmost Calm
Dec 8, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟25,272.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

I'm surprised that you like hummus, since you're not a pesto fan.

I tried hummus for the first time recently. It's really really good on "Wheatables." I would imagine that they're good on Wheat Thins, too. :yum:

Upvote 0

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

mmm yep, high in protein too! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.