biblicalbro

Child of God
Aug 19, 2014
✟29,047.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hey everyone, so I recently came out of retirement after a long period of time. I think more than 10 years. It was definitely my thing in jhs and hs in the early 2000s and gradually grew out of it. But I'm still willing to play now (only casually). Any good decks you'd recommend? Plus I saw the inclusion of link monsters which I had no idea of! Anyways thanks

TuxAme

Quis ut Deus?
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Ohio
✟191,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I got back into it last year, and I also have no clue what link monsters are. I prefer the old game.

I have a Blue-Eyes themed deck with some of my own modifications, such as a god card and some special trap cards (like Solemn Strike). Works like a charm (when I shuffle well, that is).

Reactions: biblicalbro
Upvote 0

biblicalbro

Child of God
Aug 19, 2014
✟29,047.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I got back into it last year, and I also have no clue what link monsters are. I prefer the old game.

I have a Blue-Eyes themed deck with some of my own modifications, such as a god card and some special trap cards (like Solemn Strike). Works like a charm (when I shuffle well, that is).

hahah I wanna make a blue eyes deck! it's my fav card and it has so much support now!!

Upvote 0

TuxAme

Quis ut Deus?
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Ohio
✟191,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
hahah I wanna make a blue eyes deck! it's my fav card and it has so much support now!!
I built mine off of the 2016 Kaiba deck. I bought a Blue Eyes ultimate dragon and polymerization to go with it (don't know why those weren't included), added Obelisk, added Solemn Strike (deals 1000 points of damage if it's destroyed by a card effect), and a few others that I found in a tin.

When I was a kid I had all the pieces to Exodia. I don't think they were tournament legal (they came in a golden "binder" at Toys R Us), but that really excited me. At the time my favorite card was the dark magician, but now that I'm older and pessimistic I find myself liking dragons a lot more.

Upvote 0

biblicalbro

Child of God
Aug 19, 2014
✟29,047.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I built mine off of the 2016 Kaiba deck. I bought a Blue Eyes ultimate dragon and polymerization to go with it (don't know why those weren't included), added Obelisk, added Solemn Strike (deals 1000 points of damage if it's destroyed by a card effect), and a few others that I found in a tin.

When I was a kid I had all the pieces to Exodia. I don't think they were tournament legal (they came in a golden "binder" at Toys R Us), but that really excited me. At the time my favorite card was the dark magician, but now that I'm older and pessimistic I find myself liking dragons a lot more.

Thunder dragons are a thing now. It's pretty crazy!

I also got a zombie horde deck that was released this week. It's insaneee

Upvote 0