Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Would this be considered "small screen"? Anyways, does anyone watch youtube vlogs? If so, who do you watch? Why? I like several but some are Ellie and Jared channel and then Cullen and Katie channel. They are just fun, clean entertainment. My husband doesnt get it though, lol

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
You might like The Vale Family, which are the vlogs of comedian Jack Vale and his family and friends. They visit some interesting places and do a lot of fun things together as a family. Jack is a Christian who is dedicated to his wife and five kids, and he and his wife raise their kids with values that are lacking in much of today's entertainment; you will see that as you watch.

Vale Family

I am familiar with Ellie and Jared, also. It was on the Vale vlogs that I heard about them, as they are friends of theirs.

As far as Youtube being considered "small screen", well, I see it this way: if theatrical movies are "big screen" and television is "small screen", then I guess you could call Youtube the small screen's "little cousin", with a computer screen on which the programming is viewed is smaller than the average TV screen (and smart phones are smaller yet). So technically, I would think that Youtube could be considered "small screen" as a means to get entertainment, news, and info (in my opinion, anyway).

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As far as Youtube being considered "small screen", well, I see it this way: if theatrical movies are "big screen" and television is "small screen", then I guess you could call Youtube the small screen's "little cousin", with a computer screen on which the programming is viewed is smaller than the average TV screen (and smart phones are smaller yet). So technically, I would think that Youtube could be considered "small screen" as a means to get entertainment, news, and info (in my opinion, anyway).
Possibly you know this already, but a pc can be easily connected to a tv screen by one cable ... my pc is in a different room so I just bought an extra long HDMI cable. Of course those who have a "smart tv" don't need a cable.

• Informative
Reactions: WannaWitness
Upvote 0

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Possibly you know this already, but a pc can be easily connected to a tv screen by one cable ... my pc is in a different room so I just bought an extra long HDMI cable. Of course those who have a "smart tv" don't need a cable.

Thanks for the info. :)

Upvote 0