✟8,883.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Liberals
Hi all,

I just wanted to ask for all your prayers over the mission God has set for the youth of my church. the Youth of Lilydale SDA are jetting off to Cambodia next Feb to build a staff housing unit in the 'Light of Hope Children's Village', i cant go personally so im heading up the fundraising team which is a faith mission on its own, $30,000 by November. Please join us in prayer as we see Gods mighty hand work within our youth

God Bless and Happy Sabbath

Deba

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want (period)
Jul 8, 2007
An American living in Laos
✟13,167.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Always happy to pray for youth, Princess.

May I give a bit of advice? I live in Laos. Many young western people come through. But it is unfortunate that they tend to hang together all the time and never interact with the locals one-on-one. As believers, that is so important because we are so incredibly different. God does not need spoken language to touch a human heart. He desires a heart that is willing.

So encourage the youth to take some time on their own to visit a restaurant or a market or just walk the streets and see who God provides. My experience is that two lives are changed in one meeting.

On another note, many visitors come through and want to do something to help - most are offering money - which I don't need. Are you interested in me connecting you with non-believers? Debra

Upvote 0