Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but also very exited to join . I'm only 17 years old and God has already began to use me . The other day I was giving my first sermon on abiding by the word go check it out I hope. Y'all like it

Reactions: JESUS=G.O.A.T

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but also very exited to join . I'm only 17 years old and God has already began to use me . The other day I was giving my first sermon on abiding by the word go check it out I hope. Y'all like it

Nice bro and do you have a link or something? I will be willing to check it out. Like you i'm young and new in ministry I started maybe 2-3 months ago and I just turned 20 yesterday so yeah if any questions or any advice can just ask. I'm new in ministry but not newly saved so that's what I mean when I can offer advice or just encouragement as a fellow young guy.

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
nvm you have link in your other post you made

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I tried posing the link if I didn't show up Just go to YouTube and Type in 'Justus Nature'
I enjoyed the message I subscribed as well, I enjoy keeping up with other young people. You're right hope is important, the bible says blessed is a man who trust the lord whose hope the lord is. I also like how you point out how people look at God nowadays and how we all used to sometimes as a young person, big and looking to strike you down haha. But later we come to realize that his mercy endureth forever and that he literally is love.

Also you're a natural speaker the message flowed well and I like how you use the word to support your message. Many young people who claim to be preachers or desire to preach give a message without scripture, or maybe there's one small reference to a scripture and that's it.

Keep seeking God man and his holy spirit with all your heart man you're on the right track.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟200,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome and God bless.

Upvote 0

Ikerepc

Jun 5, 2017
Zagreb
✟17,256.00
Country
Croatia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
So few of you are new, young, but 17-20 years and I have a few questions.

I serve at Holy Mass from when I was 10. At your churches, how old are peoples who serve altar at Holy Mess? I don't know name for it in English :D

Also, Justus, you mean sermon at the Holy Mess, after priest reads Gospel? At 17?

Upvote 0

Harmonius

Jun 7, 2017
DC metro area
✟7,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I serve at Holy Mass from when I was 10. At your churches, how old are peoples who serve altar at Holy Mess? I don't know name for it in English :D

Also, Justus, you mean sermon at the Holy Mess, after priest reads Gospel? At 17?

I don't believe that the OP serves at any Mass, seeing as I doubt very much that his church is a liturgical one. But to answer your question, as a general rule Roman Catholic altar-servers in the US tend to be fairly young. They of course don't deliver homilies though -- that remains the prerogative of the priest.

Upvote 0