Just The Truth
Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
There are NO verses in the Bible, both Testaments included... that say Jesus, once in you, will leave you if you are a bad Christian, etc.
He is sealed in there, along with the Holy Spirit, unless the bible is lying.

Jesus does promise you Eternal Life, and this promise has NO CONDITIONS, once you are born again, unless Jesus is lying. (Now, heretics/ legalist will lie about this, but Jesus didn't.)

There are NO verses in the Bible, both testaments included, that say you can fall out of Christ, or become disconnected from Christ. (now heretics /Legalist will lie about this, but Jesus didn't.)

And there is a reason for that...

You can't.

=====================================================

People who are trusting in Faith, instead of trusting in Christ...who talk about "holding unto your faith, is how you keep yourself saved", have not understood that God does not save you by your faith. What He does is accept your faith, to then SAVE YOU BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. "faith is counted as righteousness", but...faith is not the Blood of Jesus..>Its just the means that God accepts to give you that Blood Atonement and the Righteousness of Christ....as "the GIFT of Righteousness". = BORN AGAIN.

Think of this. Think of all the things that a heretic- religious person believes that they have to do, so that God will take them and keep them... Now do all those things...., keep the Torah, keep the commandments, keep the law, love God and your neighbor as yourself, be water baptized........but do this also.........Take Jesus off the Cross. Put Him back into heaven. No cross, No blood, no death, no sacrifice.

Now, keep doing all that stuff. Keep those commandments. Live that holy life.. Take those sacraments. Join that "one true church"... Keep that golden rule. Get water baptized a few times " for the remission of your sin". Love your neighbor as yourself. Keep the law. Die a Martyr..... Do all that for 1000 yrs.

Are you saved by any or all of it?

I'll ask you again, are you saved by any or all of it? Are your sins forgiven by all that? Are you Born Again by that 1000 yrs of WORKS?

You're not?

And why is that?

If you can answer that correctly, in your own heart, then you are describing the Gospel of the GRACE OF GOD, in Truth.
For some of you, that'll be the first time you ever realized it.

Last edited:

Phil W

Apr 15, 2019
Mesa, Az
✟67,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are NO verses in the Bible, both Testaments included... that say Jesus, once in you, will leave you if you are a bad Christian, etc.

Jesus does promise you Eternal Life, and this promise has NO CONDITIONS, once you are born again, unless Jesus is lying. (Now, heretics/ legalist will lie about this, but Jesus didn't.)
Do you include "follow Him" as a condition?
Jesus did in John 10:17.
Sinners are not following the good Shepherd, and have no promise of eternal life.

There are NO verses in the Bible, both testaments included, that say you can fall out of Christ, or become disconnected from Christ. (now heretics /Legalist will lie about this, but Jesus didn't.)
And there is a reason for that...You can't.
You are correct.
As 1 John 3:9 says the seed of God within the reborn makes it impossible to sin, there cannot be a disconnect.

People who are trusting in Faith, instead of trusting in Christ...who talk about "holding unto your faith, is how you keep yourself saved", have not understood that God does not save you by your faith. What He does is accept your faith, to then SAVE YOU BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. "faith is counted as righteousness", but...faith is not the Blood of Jesus..>Its just the means that God accepts to give you that Blood Atonement and the Righteousness of Christ....as "the GIFT of Righteousness".
Jesus seemed to think that faith saves..."And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace." (Luke 7:50)
Paul too..."For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" (Eph 2:8)

Our faith is inseparable from Christ. They are one.
And in Christ, men cannot commit sin.

Upvote 0

Oldmantook

Jan 10, 2017
USA
✟99,173.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

You can't.

People who are trusting in Faith, instead of trusting in Christ...who talk about "holding unto your faith, is how you keep yourself saved", have not understood that God does not save you by your faith. What He does is accept your faith, to then SAVE YOU BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS. "faith is counted as righteousness", but...faith is not the Blood of Jesus..>Its just the means that God accepts to give you that Blood Atonement and the Righteousness of Christ....as "the GIFT of Righteousness". = BORN AGAIN.

Think of this. Think of all the things that a heretic- religious person believes that they have to do, so that God will take them and keep them... Now do all those things...., keep the Torah, keep the commandments, keep the law, love God and your neighbor as yourself, be water baptized........but do this also.........Take Jesus off the Cross. Put Him back into heaven. No cross, No blood, no death, no sacrifice.

Now, keep doing all that stuff. Keep those commandments. Live that holy life.. Take those sacraments. Join that "one true church"... Keep that golden rule. Get water baptized a few times " for the remission of your sin". Love your neighbor as yourself. Keep the law. Die a Martyr..... Do all that for 1000 yrs.

I'll ask you again, are you saved by any or all of it? Are your sins forgiven by all that? Are you Born Again by that 1000 yrs of WORKS?

You're not?

And why is that?

If you can answer that correctly, in your own heart, then you are describing the Gospel of the GRACE OF GOD, in Truth.
Sealed yes. Permanent seal no. And therein lies the difference.

• Agree
Reactions: GodsGrace101
Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

You can't.

You're not?

And why is that?

Are we going through this again?

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You can't.

You're not?

And why is that?

The answer is NO DW.
We are NOT saved by doing any of the works you state above.
Works do not save us,,,faith saves us.

The problem you face is that AFTER we are saved,,,we are then required to do good deeds/works.

This is because Jesus said to be obedient to Him...He said that if we love Him we will follow His commandments.
John 14:15
"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments."

Which commandments do you suppose Jesus is speaking of?

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...Jesus does promise you Eternal Life,...

Jesus promises it for righteous. And righteous will live, if he is loyal (faithful).

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 6:23

For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, there is no way you will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
Mat. 5:20

But the righteous will live by faith. If he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him.
Hebrews 10:38

And if person is truly righteous, it will show in actions:

He who does righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. To this end the Son of God was revealed, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whoever is born of God doesn't commit sin, because his seed remains in him; and he can't sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are revealed, and the children of the devil. Whoever doesn't do righteousness is not of God, neither is he who doesn't love his brother.
1 John 3:7-10

• Agree
Reactions: Phil W
Upvote 0

Deus Vult!

Dec 18, 2019
Heavenly Jerusalem
✟120,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

You can't.

You're not?

And why is that?

Luke 13:23-35
23 Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?”
He said to them, 24 Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.
25 Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’
“But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’

26 “Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’
27 “But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’
28 “There will be weeping there, and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, but you yourselves thrown out.
29 People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God.
30 Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.”

Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the
kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who

is in heaven.
22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many
mighty works in your name?’

23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from
me, you workers of lawlessness.’

1 John 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.

Philippians 2:12
12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Finally if this were true, that once you are "saved" you are always saved then please explain this passage:

2 Peter 2:21

…20 "If indeed they have escaped the corruption of the world through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, only to be entangled and overcome by it again, their final condition is worse than it was at first. 21 It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than to have known it and turned away from the holy commandment passed on to them. 22 Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.”…

1st Corinthians 9:27
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26 Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Right after this - 27th verse of Chapter 9 - St.Paul literally warns of many examples of people that fell from grace in the Old Testament as a warning for the new people that received the New Covenant in Jesus.

You have a myriad of proofs that you are teaching a false doctrine and yet you persist in it. You are the twice admonished false teacher that persists. God have mercy on you sir.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are NO verses in the Bible, both testaments included, that say you can fall out of Christ, or become disconnected from Christ...
...so there!
Mousetrap Fission
full

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DeepWater

Just The Truth
Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sealed yes. Permanent seal no. And therein lies the difference.

Therein lies nothing.
You stated your concept, yet you cant find a verse to support it.
You're making stuff up, pretending you know what you are talking about.
Typical of heresy and heretics.

Sorta like this....

"well, see, somewhere i read in a commentary written by a son of the devil that i can lose my salvation, so, might as well believe it".

Go right ahead.

Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

DeepWater

Just The Truth
Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
The answer is NO DW.
We are NOT saved by doing any of the works you state above.
Works do not save us,,,faith saves us.

The problem you face is that AFTER we are saved,,,we are then required to do good deeds/works.

This is because Jesus said to be obedient to Him...He said that if we love Him we will follow His commandments.
John 14:15
"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments."

Which commandments do you suppose Jesus is speaking of?

Explain why the Blood atonement that saves you, (not your works).... keeps you saved.
Explain that.

Upvote 0

DeepWater

Just The Truth
Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
So there is no need to repent?

At the Cross? Is this what you are talking about? You are trying but failing to explain that a person hears the Gospel, that "Christ came into the world to save sinners", and that if you "believe on Jesus you shall be saved"..
is this what you mean? That a person who is lost, hears me preach that message in a pulpit, or on a Television, and the hearer is drawn to the Cross by the conviction of the HOLY SPIRIT.= in a state of ( sincere heart) repentance, knowing they are a sinner, knowing they are lost, and believing the message im preaching, so that they THRU this FAITH, can be born again by GOD?

Is that what you mean?
If so, then yeah.

But if you mean as nutty heretics preach it, that you lose your salvation every time you say the "F" word, or watch a "R" Rated movie as most of you do, and then after you enjoy it, you feel guilty, and want your salvation back that you lost by "willfully sinning" when you watched "Game of Thrones", and so, you "repent" and God saves you again., and again.
Are you talking about the theology of the INSANE who believe that nonsense?
So if that is you, then "no"......

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You can't.........
DeepWater said:
.......But if you mean as nutty heretics preach it, that you lose your salvation every time you say the "F" work, or watch a "R" Rated movie as most of you do, and then after you enjoy it, you feel guilty, and want your salvation back that you lost by "willfully sinning" when you watched "Game of Thrones", and so, you "repent" and God saves you again., and again.
Are you talking about the theology of the INSANE who believe that nonsense?
So if that is you, then "no"......
I don't much care for the delivery or methodology (Eph. 4:29) but I completely agree with the point. We are not our own. We have been purchased at a price and the price is non-refundable. The blood of Christ cannot be made worthless.

Upvote 0

DeepWater

Just The Truth
Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Our faith is inseparable from Christ. They are one.
And in Christ, men cannot commit sin.

This is mostly directed at all the heretics who will read it.

Faith didnt save that woman you mentioned. Jesus saved her, because of her faith.
God , thru Christ, thru faith, does the saving. No God, no saving. Faith isn't the savior. God is the savior.
"woman. your faith has made you whole". This means that healing virtue and the virtue of forgiveness flows out from the Savior on behalf of a BELIEVER.
This is JESUS SAVING and Healing....>>not the Faith. Faith is something that happens in your mind and heart. Jesus is actually doing the saving and the healing, literally. Not the faith in your mind and heart.
Remember, God accepts Faith, to SAVE You. Your faith isn't saving you....God is saving you, thru your faith.

Let me give you a scripture, as perhaps you'll read it.

Philippians 1:6. "God who Himself began your salvation in you, will Himself be faithful to complete It".

So, is that you starting and finishing your salvation or is it God?
Are you God? Then stop trying to pretend you can save yourself , Reader.

And let me show you how to understand faith.....the faith that God ACCEPTS to save you. Now pay attention to this verse, and you can understand the exact FAITH that continues your salvation, AFTER God originally accepted yours....

Hebrews 12:2

2 """" Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith""""

Notice that it says that Jesus is the author and FINISHER of YOUR faith......got that? "FINISHER" of your Faith. Is that you? Are you Jesus?
I dont think you measure up....do you?
Now let me explain this verse.
And by the way, all of you should go to my page and follow me. Especially if you are reading and not responding because you agree with the truth im teaching, or, if you are being shown something in your heart by the Holy Spirit. And you heretics, you "self savers" who are Anti-Cross and Anti-Grace, i invite you also to follow me.... I can help you.
Now...as i was saying..
God accepts your faith, but you are a dirty rotten sinner, who is offering it.
Christ then , who you have believed in, ...>Its His faith that you now are a part of because you are "in Christ", and "Christ in you". So, its HIS FAITH, that has taken your faith, and made it eternal.
That is also something you can't do.
You can't save yourself.
You can't make yourself acceptable to God.
But Jesus Can, and did.
Salvation is a completed Blood Atonement, its not a work in progress.
The Cross has already happened, Jesus is RISEN... and what all this accomplished, once given as "The Gift of Righteousness", is a finished Salvation. This is why the life you have with God, if you are born again, is called "Eternal life" and not "temporary life".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Deus Vult!

Dec 18, 2019
Heavenly Jerusalem
✟120,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't much care for the delivery or methodology (Eph. 4:29) but I completely agree with the point. We are not our own. We have been purchased at a price and the price is non-refundable. The blood of Christ cannot be made worthless.

"We have been purchased at a price and the price is non-refundable. The blood of Christ cannot be made worthless."

Total non-sense. Here let me help you:

St.Jude 1:4
4 "For certain men have crept in among you unnoticed— ungodly ones who were designated long ago for condemnation. They turn the grace of our God into a license for immorality, and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ."

Upvote 0

DeepWater

Just The Truth
Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship

You are speaking of being "blood bought". And thats a fact. Paul said we are "bought with a price". And that we are under OWNERSHIP... He even refers to us as "bond slaves"..
The price that God paid to own us, for eternity, is HIS Very own BLOOD.
Because = Jesus is actually God on the Cross, paying the price in Holy Blood to not only give us His righteousness, "the righteousness of Christ", but this Blood atonement make us "new Creations IN CHRIST">
Heretics who live and die by commandments, repenting, confessing sin, and extreme self righteousness, don't understand Grace.
Grace, is God dying on a Cross, to bring us back into His Eternal Family.
Grace, is God thru a Virgin's womb becoming ONE OF US< to offer His righteousness in place of our sin.
Grace is not something we can earn or keep, its "the gift of Righteousness" and you dont earn a gift, and you are not culpable to keep it.
Being Born again, is the proof of the Gift being administered.
You dont control it. All you do is RECEIVE IT.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"We have been purchased at a price and the price is non-refundable. The blood of Christ cannot be made worthless."

4 "For certain men have crept in among you unnoticed— ungodly ones who were designated long ago for condemnation. They turn the grace of our God into a license for immorality, and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ."
No, let me help you o-you-who-thinks-he-is-helping-by-misreading-God's-word.

Those "certain men" were "creeping in." They are ungodly men. They are not godly men. Into what did these ungodly men creep? According to the very same text you misguidedly quote we learn these ungodly men creep into the gathering of "those who are the called, beloved in God the Father, and kept for Jesus Christ..." (vs. 3)

You do not help anyone when you prooftext. Including yourself. You do not help anyone when you fail to correctly identify the audience identities and affiliations.

So.....

FAIL

Upvote 0

DeepWater

Just The Truth
Aug 6, 2011
Israel (usually)
✟16,539.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship

You're the one that needs the help. You just posted a verse , out of context, that you dont even understand.
Let me help you.
The context of Jude's verse you posted is another one you've probably never even read, because you posted your entire theory of theology from some heretics commentary that is your bible, actually.
Jude says this....."contend for the FAITH". = The REAL Faith.
He's talking about the real faith....= the real faith is God on the Cross, who became the sacrifical sin bearer for the entire world, and dies for their sin, and offers His righteousness to them as the "gift of Righteousness". This in "ministry terms", is the message of restoration. God came here, as Christ, and offers Himself as the literal Blood and Body sacrificed for the WORLD. And whoso ever will believe in Jesus, God will RESTORE unto them , "the righteousness of Christ" which IS SALVATION.
And why dont you know this?
Why is that ?
I just taught you John 3:16, and you didnt even know it, because your gospel has nothing to do with Grace, fella. It has nothing to do with Paul. It has nothing to do with "Justification by Faith".
Your gospel is a heretic's mess. And you better read Galatians 1:8, and figure out what to do about yourself..... and NOT JUST YOU !

Jude is telling all real believers to contend for the REAL Faith, because lying heretics from the time of Paul, until the time of the next post to me here, are trying to substitute their False, God cursed, Galatians 1:8 "works and obedience to stay saved", in Place of the Gospel of the Grace of God.
This heretics gospel is "anti-cross".
And you'll do it again.
Just like the others here.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jesus is YHWH

my Lord and my God !
Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2011
✟389,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Amen !

Upvote 0