Your thoughts on comet ison?

AzureBlue

Nov 6, 2012
✟15,307.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are many speculations about comet ison, that it would bring disasters and so on, I don't believe in any of these, just in the scientific explanation but it's funny that it will happen the day of my birthday January 12th! It would be my own light show/ fireworks gift from space lol

"For several days around January 12, 2014, Earth will pass through a stream of fine-grained debris from Comet ISON," says Wiegert. "The resulting shower could have some interesting properties.

"Instead of burning up in a flash of light, they will drift gently down to the Earth below," he says.While the dust is “up there,” it could produce noctilucent clouds (NLCs).

NLCs are icy clouds that glow electric-blue as they float more than 80 km above Earth's poles.
"The shower is going to hit our planet from two directions at once."

When Earth passes through the debris stream, we will encounter two populations of comet dust. One swarm of dust will be following the Comet ISON into the sun. Another swarm will be moving in the opposite direction, pushed away from the sun by solar radiation pressure. The streams will pepper opposite sides of Earth simultaneously.

Bill Cooke, lead scientist at NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office, says there's little danger to Earth-orbiting spacecraft. "These particles are just too small to penetrate the walls of our satellites, and they don't stand a chance against the heavy shielding of the ISS." However, he adds, mission operators will be alert around January 12th for possible anomalies.

Sky watchers should probably be alert, too. The odds of seeing anything are low, but Comet ISON could prove full of surprises.

AzureBlue

Nov 6, 2012
✟15,307.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey I just read your post, I think is interesting that I also had a similar thing happen but instead of seeing it as a vision, I just saw it in my mind. A date in the calender ending of November going all black...I hope something happens we cannot continue like we are now...

I am glad that u have received a same message from God.
i think that blackness u saw at the end of November is showing the darkness of this world, the sinful and ignorance world. fullness of sins which shall be submitted to Antichrist666 era.

Actually when you have a vision, u r not sleeping and then suddenly you can see a "movie" in ur mind, just like a dream but not sleeping.

Luke 21:35-36 - "For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Lets us keep our patience and remain faithfull in Jesus !!!
Revelation 3:10 - "Because you have kept the word of my patience (waiting upon the Lord in obedience and faith), I also will keep you from the hour of temptation

Now many people are not aware that the Great Tribulation shall come like a SNARE that catch animals unexpectedly. but we are not living in darkness that we are not aware of our end time situation now.
Prepare your self for what shall come in December and January.
Jesus will come very very soon.

Please read my other messages
http://www.christianforums.com/t7777637/
http://www.christianforums.com/t7786588/

Jesus bless you

Upvote 0

PaladinValer

Traditional Orthodox Anglican
Apr 7, 2004
Myrtle Beach, SC
✟30,305.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There are many speculations about comet ison, that it would bring disasters and so on, I don't believe in any of these, just in the scientific explanation but it's funny that it will happen the day of my birthday January 12th! It would be my own light show/ fireworks gift from space lol

"For several days around January 12, 2014, Earth will pass through a stream of fine-grained debris from Comet ISON," says Wiegert. "The resulting shower could have some interesting properties.

"Instead of burning up in a flash of light, they will drift gently down to the Earth below," he says.While the dust is “up there,” it could produce noctilucent clouds (NLCs).

NLCs are icy clouds that glow electric-blue as they float more than 80 km above Earth's poles.
"The shower is going to hit our planet from two directions at once."

When Earth passes through the debris stream, we will encounter two populations of comet dust. One swarm of dust will be following the Comet ISON into the sun. Another swarm will be moving in the opposite direction, pushed away from the sun by solar radiation pressure. The streams will pepper opposite sides of Earth simultaneously.

Bill Cooke, lead scientist at NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office, says there's little danger to Earth-orbiting spacecraft. "These particles are just too small to penetrate the walls of our satellites, and they don't stand a chance against the heavy shielding of the ISS." However, he adds, mission operators will be alert around January 12th for possible anomalies.

Sky watchers should probably be alert, too. The odds of seeing anything are low, but Comet ISON could prove full of surprises.

It is a comet. That is all. If anyone tells you that it has some moral or religious significance, stay as far away from that person as humanly possible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums