Your life's theme song?

Well, either that or Welcome Home. i'm not sure the artist's name. it was off an old wow cd i think. but it goes:

"welcome to this heart of mine / buried under prideful vines / grown to hide the mess i've made / inside of me / come decorate Lord / and open up the creaking door and walk upon the dusty floor / take away my guilty stains / until no sin or shame remains / spread your love upon the walls / and occupy the empty halls / until the man i am has faded / no more doors are barracaded // come and take this heart of mine / its not my own / make it home / come and take this heart / and make it all your own / welcome home // ..... / i took this space that you placed in me / redecorated in shades of greed / and i made sure every door stayed locked / every window blocked / and still you knocked...."

yeah i doubt thats word-for-word right and i forget parts of it... its been awhile since i heard it. but it just popped into my head when i read that question, so yeah...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

asianangel

Surrender, my everything to You
Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Stickwitu-PCD

...for some reason, to me, it feels like it could be a worship song...

Nobody gonna love me better..
I must stick with you forever...
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.