• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Your Heart Is Not In Me

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me a dream in regards to my significant other. This is where I heard a conversation with him and another woman on the phone. She was saying something like we need to buy a new stove, etc Then he asked her where she worked and she laughed and said in shipping. Then he asked her if she wanted to watch football with him and she laughed and agreed.

My alter have never felt that my significant other heart is in me, the above just proves what I have always believed personally. This is why I cannot connect with my significant other no matter how much I try because deep down I don't believe that he really wants to be with me, that he really sincerely wants to me in a relationship with me. That he accepts with for me

I have never felt genuinely accepted by my significant other, I have often felt as if I was a bother to him, kept on trying to speak with him and keep trying to contact him only for him to be annoyed.

• Prayers
Reactions: ChicanaRose

Drifter91

Jul 6, 2019
Seoul
✟14,547.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I hope you can get along with him. If I prayed, I would pray you get peace in your relationship and restore things. please have a healing relationship. since you're christian...maybe you can see this as a test from god...to see how strong you can be. i suppose as a christian, you can recall your teachings from the christian religion. you know, remember your studies. if he's your taste, he's your taste, you know? i hope you get things well.

Upvote 0

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me a dream in regards to my significant other.

From reading your other posts, it seems that God speaks to you often in dreams. But have you verified with your pastor that these dreams are indeed coming from God?

Your beliefs and feelings about your S.O. not wanting to be with you, are they based on the dream or how he acts towards you in reality, or both?

Upvote 0