Your First Kiss

How were you at the time of your first kiss?

• 12 or younger

• 13-15

• 16-17

• 18-19

• 20-22

• 23-25

• 25-30

• 31 or older

• Never kissed anyone romantically

Results are only viewable after voting.

BoarderDave

SoCal Beachaholic
Jan 16, 2007
Southern California!
Visit site
✟27,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The VERRRY first one? 6th grade. It was a mess.. :doh: :blush:

I believe that each relationship has a first kiss. :)

I had one first kiss that was while she was laying in a little drainage gutter.. ^_^ Our friend that was driving sped off before we could get to the car.. this girl sat down in the parking lot.. then laid back and she was laying in the gutter.. (dry at the time). And I sat next to her, she glanced over at me.. next thing I know it.. :kiss:

Twas a lovely day.. :cool:

Upvote 0

die2live

Veteran
Jan 6, 2005
✟10,798.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First kiss? wha? Never happened. Literally.

There's an option for that too.:)

The VERRRY first one? 6th grade. It was a mess..

I believe that each relationship has a first kiss. :)

I had one first kiss that was while she was laying in a little drainage gutter.. Our friend that was driving sped off before we could get to the car.. this girl sat down in the parking lot.. then laid back and she was laying in the gutter.. (dry at the time). And I sat next to her, she glanced over at me.. next thing I know it.. :kiss:

Twas a lovely day.. :cool:

Aw, that sounds sweet. You're right, every relationship does have a "first kiss" (if you kiss at all). For the purposes of this pole, let's answer according to when our very first kiss was.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Keri

Jan 1, 2006
✟51,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was 11 I think. With my first boyfriend... I miss the innocence of that young love we had.

I too believe there is a first kiss for every relationship too... I had my first kiss with the guy I'm seeing now. He made the first move, which I love, and it was great. The movie was good too. lol. I felt like I was in high school, going to the movies with a boy. It was sweet.

But I will never forget my first kiss when I was 11.

Upvote 0