Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've tried online celeb lookalike sites before, and they've all needed some work. The last one indicated that I looked like George Peppard and Lenny Kravitz... which is flattering I suppose, but far from the truth. A few folks on this board have said that I look a little like Hugh Jackman and Mark Wahlberg. That's also flattering, if somewhat misleading. My looks vary quite a bit, depending on camera angle. I think I look more like these guys:

- David James Elliot
- Ben Folds
- Anthony Edwards
- Paul Hogan

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I'm at school and don't have access to a photo of myself, but one of those sites said that I look like Kristen Bell. I'll try the site listed in the OP when I get home and see who it thinks I look like.

ETA: Ok, I'm home now. I'm going to try two different pics. The first one says that I look like Lesley Ann Warren. I've never gotten that result before. The 2nd pic surprised me too, Andrea Parker.

ETAA: I just did the My-heritage celeb match thingy and it said I look like Lucy Lawless. Very interesting matches.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Lol I love that thing! So many people have told me how I look Asian, so what ends up popping up more than anything else? Asian women. :D "Honorable" mention to Angelina Jolie and that one chick from that one obscure movie in an era I completely forgot about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums